Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School (13559 Views)

Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Michael Adebowale's High School Picture / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by UyiIredia(m): 4:45am On May 26, 2013
An Oregon high school student is being charged
with attempted murder after the authorities say he planned to attack his high school with bombs. The student, 17-year-old Grant Acord, was taken to a juvenile jail Thursday night after police received a tip that the youth was making a bomb to blow up West Albany High School. Benton County District Attorney John Haroldson said late Saturday that authorities found six bombs in a secret
compartment in the teen's bedroom. Haroldson said Acord had written plans and checklists, and his intent was "forged and inspired by the model of the Columbine shootings." Haroldson said the teen is being charged as an adult.

[url=usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/25/18498451-oregon-teen-had-six-bombs-to-attack-school-prosecutor-says?lite]Source[/url]
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by UyiIredia(m): 4:56am On May 26, 2013
Good news as potential deaths were averted. The tip was of great help in averting the planned bombing. Thank God it isn't a Nigerian. It would have been cause for concern - on top the one we face.

2 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Tolexander: 5:23am On May 26, 2013
Praying they don't end up tracing his origin to nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Burger01(m): 5:44am On May 26, 2013
Tolexander: Praying they don't end up tracing his origin to nigeria!

grin

In any facet of life Naija no dey carry last. Naija, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

sad

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by BabaEleko(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2013
America will know no peace until they stop bullying lesser countries. The uncountable lives they snuffed out of innocent women and children across the world won't let. It's just God's way of payback. And the biggest terrorist of the world is the US of A.

17 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Ijawboi(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2013
SNITCH...

Don't trust

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Tonyfrancis(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2013
Each day a different story.....ouch! what's this turning into
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Eazeee(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2013
Baba_Eleko: America will know no peace until they stop bullying lesser countries. The uncountable lives they snuffed out of innocent women and children across the world won't let. It's just God's way of payback. And the biggest terrorist of the world is the US of A.

they bully lesser countries because u giv dem d chance 2. When ur arab masters stop victimizing n terrorising d so called ''infidels'' in ur evil book Koran thats when they will stop. Allahu akbar

17 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by IAMBREEZY: 12:03pm On May 26, 2013
Nobody is safe nowadays
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Kockane(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2013
I have absolutely no reasonable contribution to make to this discussion. Thank you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by AlyricistLaura: 12:07pm On May 26, 2013
Just an influx of all sorts of inordinate crazies running around these days.

Oh well. Time for some Xbox and Another dosage of pillz

The Real World is too Fhucked up ATM

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 26, 2013
They better kill that boy before he develops into a tactical Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by zangality(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2013
Eazee-e:

they bully lesser countries because u giv dem d chance 2. When ur arab masters stop victimizing n terrorising d so called ''infidels'' in ur evil book Koran thats when they will stop. Allahu akbar
Until you stop referring to Quran as evil book,you will know no peace...

28 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by johnwizey: 12:10pm On May 26, 2013
Hope he is not from Nigeria ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Oyetboy(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2013
Another world terrorist in the making...thank God he has been curbed
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 26, 2013
I wonder whats wrong with the whole world. Always negative news. How could this kid think up this idea? What manner of devil would push him to even begin making bombs?
Could lack of parental supervision and care be the cause?
How did he know how to make a bomb in the first place?
Was he wronged to the extent of bombing the high school?
Many more questions, few answers. My take on this: dont under rate that tiny boy you see in your streets.

3 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by azpekuliar: 12:17pm On May 26, 2013
Columbine High school massacre again...
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by adoniza(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2013
And how did making bombs became so easy that even a seventeen year old boy could attempt to build one?
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by druid06(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2013
Back in the day when I was still a teenager the only thing on my mind was food, chasing girls and football same with the teenagers back then. I had problems with bullies and abusive teachers at school and I never one day thought of blowing up my school. In this new age, there're lot of demented teenagers/children out there. Is the world going more crazy everyday? Everyday you hear in the media crimes perpetrated by these children. If it's not a teenage kid bludgeoning his baby sister to death because he thinks the parents loved her more, it's a teenager in a terrorist plot or one trying to make a bomb to blow his school or teenagers who abuses drugs and alcohol. What happened to their innocence? What happened to kids being fun and happy? We need to do something, the world is going down South into the hills of destruction. Parents needs to be more active and monitor and keep 24/7 surveillance of their children activities. What they watch on T.V should be cencored, who they hang out with should be scruitinized as one bad egg might spoil the others. I'm very sad for the degrading fall of our society and the world we live in today.

7 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by alaoeri: 12:24pm On May 26, 2013
Is this one also a converted muslim?
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by fittty(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2013
Smh
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by donpata(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2013
America shall not know peace until it makes its ways right with God. They are now allowing Gays to marry even in Church.. They are certainly lost and all what they are experiencing is just a glimpse of the evil things yet to come... Return to the Lord and He shall return to You Oh Perverse America.

5 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by mployer(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2013
Imanuelle: fvuck me!

at first I think say na Oregun wey dey Lagos! grin
bros u ar not alone. Dat Oregon high school sound much like a public school in lagos
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by 1hunna: 12:37pm On May 26, 2013
Since he is not a Muslim, they will call him mentally ILL. If It was a Muslim he will be call a Terrorist.

21 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2013
donpata: America shall not know peace until it makes its ways right with God. They are now allowing Gays to marry even in Church.. They are certainly lost and all what they are experiencing is just a glimpse of the evil things yet to come... Return to the Lord and He shall return to You Oh Perverse America.

shut the H.ell up with this your lord lord lord crap. if not for western colonization would u Africans know anything about Lord? Xtianity was exported by them and u think u can advice them better on how to practice it? It's like the white men trying to preach about our deities. Quit been a slave of the west. My piece

2 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by truly: 12:41pm On May 26, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

The world will know no peace until atomic bomb is used on d arabs and northern nigeria. Put me in d shoes of Obama and cameron and i would have wiped out ur cancerous effect on d world.

US has already used its chance. It dropped 2 nuclear bombs on Japan.
Are the Japanese Arabs?
If you believe in hell, then you must be a Christian
Then just take a trip to Badagry and see what your Christian brothers did
America celebrates July 4 as Independence day. Independence from who and what?

4 Likes

Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by MadCow1: 12:42pm On May 26, 2013
So many Mad Cows in the world..
Re: Oregon Teenager Attempts To Bomb High School by donpata(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2013
Kayusfity:

shut the H.ell up with this your lord lord lord crap. if not for western colonization would u Africans know anything about Lord? Xtianity was exported by them and u think u can advice them better on how to practice it? It's like the white men trying to preach about our deities. Quit been a slave of the west. My piece
I still couldnt get ur point. What have u said? God could as well raise stones to deliver His message to wheresoever and to whosoever. They fact he chose dem dos not make them exempt from His laws.. D fact ur Pastor lead u to Christ does not mean he cant sin either. So Mr., use ur internet data 2 post smtin meaningful...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Inflation Exceeds 10% As Cost Of Living Soars / Julius Maada Bio,elected As Sierra Leone President / US: Judge In Trump's Civil Fraud Case Faces 'bomb Threat' At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.