Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man (5247 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Things To Know Before Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Stegomiah: 11:35am On May 26, 2013
LADIES, BEFORE YOU DATE A MARRIED MAN YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS:

1. The only thing he wants from you is sex, After
Cumming he will be gone. He will only sweet talk you
again when he needs some sex.

2. He can spend a day with you touring beautiful places but at the end of the day he will go back to his wife and kids who will be missing him.

3. He is never going to leave his kids and wife because of you. He will only be fooling you all the time with words like “I will marry you,I will build for you a house, I will buy for you land, I will take you to the driving school, I will buy for you a posh car” and many more different lies.

4.Keep it in ur minds that ur not the only one he sleeps with apart from his wife.If he can cheat on his wife with u then can’t he cheat on you with some other lady?Seriously he does.He spends his time n money on other babes just like the way he does with you.

5. He really loves his wife that is why he married her,
he can’t divorce her and he can’t marry you. You are
just his side dish to take off his stress. So his loving
you is for fun and temporary.

6. He will dump you after using you for some other
fresh babe; he won’t fulfill what he promised you.Those will be lies that he told you just to soften your heart and to get what he wanted.

7. Getting pregnant won’t fully trap him; He has his
real kids and wife at home that he can show to the
friends and relatives. You and your kids will be hidden.

8. His property and money are his,children and his wife. It’s very hard to get a share on his property.

9. You will never be part of his future, so stop wasting
your time and energy. Cease serving your body to him because he gives you some money, because he promised you something…

A real lady works hard and gets her own money, pays
her bills and a man with a lot of dime should just be a
BONUS. Be wise dear Ladies. Get out of that sexual
network. Stop wasting your time with married men.
Love guys of your level who have true love for you.

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by slimyem: 11:50am On May 26, 2013
Every lady about to date or dating a married man know all these. They could care less. Its all about living the moment and getting the best out of it tongue cool

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Connoisseur(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2013
Over fl8gged topic

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2013
Connoisseur: Over fl8gged topic
Yes, but some people only learn by constant repitition tongue

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by tpia5: 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
only a goat needs to be admonished all the time.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2013
slimyem: Every lady about to date or dating a married man know all these. They could care less. Its all about living the moment and getting the best out of it tongue cool

I will say most ladies know all these. But I think there are a few truly stu*pid ones out there who believe the lies married men tell them. And some girls also use jazz (or so they think)
Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by bebe2(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2013
Its not good to date a married man, its even worse to fall in love with one. If by mistake u find urself dating one. Pls shine ur eye.

1. Don't get pregnant.
2. Babe collect and collect without mercy.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by greatgod2012(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2013
The fact is that, a single lady who agrees or accepts to date a married man knows shes causing distraction in someone else's marriage, and whatever one sows is what the person reaps, even in multiples, so, when the lady finally settles down, somehow, sometimes and anyhow, someone will also cause distraction in her marriage too. Its not a curse, its called "karma" and this karma is immortal, always alive, active and agile to repay everyone accordingly.

Not until we treat others the way we want them to treat us, things cant be normal and we cant get there.
May God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Stegomiah: 9:17pm On May 26, 2013
greatgod2012: The fact is that, a single lady who agrees or accepts to date a married man knows shes causing distraction in someone else's marriage, and whatever one sows is what the person reaps, even in multiples, so, when the lady finally settles down, somehow, sometimes and anyhow, someone will also cause distraction in her marriage too. Its not a curse, its called "karma" and this karma is immortal, always alive, active and agile to repay everyone accordingly.

Not until we treat others the way we want them to treat us, things cant be normal and we cant get there.
May God help us all.

True talk!

The problem is dat most ladies in society today ar afta already made products, dey ar dependent, dey love money and dey ar not ready 2 workhard, jst wanna av it d easy way, in so doing using dia body( wat dey av) 2 get wat dey don't av, dats why dey spend more on dia looks, makeups... Jst 2 deceive Men! D question is why should you go afta married men. Most pple don't see it as a big deal, dey see it as a mutual benefit, you satisfy im nd he lavishes money, gifts on you, which shouldn't be d case!

Infidelity as caused lotta brk ups, divorces, deaths in rlationships nd marriages 2day, nd smtimes I dnt blame d Men cos dey jst can't help it, dey ar moved by wat dey see nd we ladies aint helping

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Agrika: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
greatgod2012:
The fact is that, a single lady who agrees or accepts to date a married man knows shes causing distraction in someone else's marriage, and whatever one sows is what the person reaps, even in multiples, so, when the lady finally settles down, somehow, sometimes and anyhow, someone will also cause distraction in her marriage too. Its not a curse, its called "karma" and this karma is immortal, always alive, active and agile to repay everyone accordingly.

May God help us all.
So by your logic...the wife who is being cheated upon is being "re-payed" by karma for probably cheating wt a married man when she was single

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
The truth is some ladies are WHORES , HARLOTS AND PROSTITUTES.
I was at a bar the other day with my fiancée and found out that the girls do not only serve drinks but their bodies, how? I understand Igbo and over heard the two waiters talking about the price one of the guy in the bar was pricing and complaining that the market here is poor unlike where she was had worked before..... Meaning it not only in that bar but other bars in Lagos.
I weep for the youth of today.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rubbish post.

The ways in which A married man goes after a single chick is no different to a paedophile dangling candy infront of a prepubescent child.

As slimyem wrote, the ladies dating married men know all this and don't care because they have nothing to lose. The person that needs to be adviced is the married men.
In fact, it seems to now be so common that young unmarried guys are now looking forward to that moment when they can dangle candies like paedophiles.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by coogar: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
kandiikane:
Rubbish post.

The ways in which A married man goes after a single chick is no different to a paedophile dangling candy infront of a prepubescent child.

As slimyem wrote, the ladies dating married men know all this and don't care because they have nothing to lose. The person that needs to be adviced is the married men.
In fact, it seems to now be so common that young unmarried guys are now looking forward to that moment when they can dangle candles like paedophiles.

it's a symbiotic relationship.
the married men get extra sëx & the ladies get money. no one is using the other & your pedophïle analogy is way off. single girls running after married folks are not children....they know exactly what they are after & the arrangement is fine by them.

4 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by kandiikane(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

it's a symbiotic relationship.
the married men get extra sëx & the ladies get money. no one is using the other & your pedophïle analogy is way off. single girls running after married folks are not children....they know exactly what they are after & the arrangement is fine by them.
who asked you?
Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
kandiikane:

who asked you?

this bush woman is here again.....

3 Likes

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Agrika:

So by your logic...the wife who is being cheated upon is being "re-payed" by karma for probably cheating wt a married man when she was single

Get out of my head! grin grin
Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by zeb04(f): 11:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
These ladies that sleep with married men know exactly what they doing

My Lady friends will say married men are always the one you play smart with ( whatever that means) BTW open marriage is new trend now.

Everyone comes back satisfied.
Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by kandiikane(m): 12:12am On Nov 06, 2014
coogar:

this bush woman is here again.....

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 06, 2014
greatgod2012:
May God help us all.

FYI, my mother and sister both married as virgins, to the best of my knowledge they've never cheated on their husbands and didn't date married men while single, but guess what? Their husbands have cheated on them. So please tell me who's karma was at work in these cases?

On the other hand two of my course mates from school who were proper runs babes and had no qualms about it have been married with no incidents of infidelity on their husband's part. They both married decent guys and appear to be having a good marriage.

Folks like you amuse me when you go on and on about karma, its karma this, karma that, karma left, right and centre while failing to realize that this so called karma shit hardly ever works in the way you've just described.

So please hush it with the karma nonsense and let me hear word.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Should Know Before Dating A Married Man by EfemenaXY: 3:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Boring thread.

Why not create a counter thread titled: What A Guy Should Know Before Dating A Married Woman?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Cooks Badly / Help! My Husband Is Not Coming Home Again Because Of What I Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.