Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? (5231 Views)

What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For? / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Firstly, I'd like to say we have no say in the sex of our unborn children. Regardless, I'd like my first child to be a girl and I'll definitely name her Britney, that's if my mum doesn't steal thr idea when she gives birth in a week or two angry angry. Tell us urs and feel free to give reasons.

Xtarxhyne
Cheriepet
Miztola
Frankysnow
Charijee
Romanciella
Mizmycoli
Cocoberry
MissSlimbody
Farano.

Come and talk your own. cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Cheriepet: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote
author=benromeo39]Firstly, I'd like to say we have no say in the sex of
our unborn children. Regardless, I'd like my first child to be a girl
and I'll definitely name her Britney, that's if my mum doesn't steal thr
idea when she gives birth in a week or two angry angry. Tell us urs
and feel free to give reasons.

Cheriepet
Come and talk your own. cheesy[/quote]

Present sir!!!! smiley

let me think firstwink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cheriepet:

Present sir!!!! smiley

let me think firstwink
think ke? Oya na. grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
if its a Boy...Dimitri...love the sound of that russian name
if its a Girl....Anastasia......after my beautiful halfcaste cousin grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by djeezy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
I want the first gender to be a girl......Audrey.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by cooljoe(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
djeezy: I want the first gender to be a girl......Audrey.
a boy please, and d name I'd lyk him to have is David
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez: if its a Boy...Dimitri...love the sound of that russian name
this one is strong. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: this one is strong. grin grin

why you talk so? lol
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

why you talk so? lol
u want them to think say him mama come from Russia? Girls go dey flock your young boy o. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
benromeo39: u want them to think say him mama come from Russia? Girls go dey flock your young boy o. cheesy cheesy

make them come na...he will handle them the way daddy does wink
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Identical twin girls! Kamsiyochukwu Olivia and Kaosimerem Lizabeth

We'll either call them Kamsi and Kosi or Livie and Lizie

(for non Igbo folks, Kamsiyochukwu means 'the exact way I have asked the Lord', Kaosimerem means 'that is how he did it for me'. So their name is basically a sentence and a declaration of my faith that my twins will come)

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
bestestgirl: Identical twin girls! Kamsiyochukwu Olivia and Kaosimerem Lizabeth

We'll either call them Kamsi and Kosi or Livie and Lizie

(for non Igbo folks, Kamsiyochukwu means 'the exact way I have asked the Lord', Kaosimerem means 'that is how he did it for me'. So their name is basically a sentence and a declaration of my faith that my twins will come)

and they are two big headed boys nko grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
When i grow up i want a son (Emeka) first, Then a daughter; so my son would beat up anybody that makes my little girl cry •

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by farano(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Many names on my mind o...lol Anyways,
boy -Victory
girl - Miracle
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Many names on my mind o...lol Anyways,
boy -Victory
girl - Miracle

seriously? undecided
[img]http://troll.me/images/are-you-fucking-kidding-me/seriously-.jpg[/img]

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Many names on my mind o...lol Anyways,
boy -Victory
girl - Miracle
seriously? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2014

@BenRomeo
My son will be my first child......
His name's still loading
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega:
you will name ur first child full stop? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by farano(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

seriously? undecided
benromeo39: seriously? undecided
Like seriously cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez: if its a Boy...Dimitri...love the sound of that russian name
did you by any chance watch Anastasia? cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: did you by any chance watch Anastasia? cheesy

erm,,only like a biliion times grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by mumumugu(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
it wil be a bi-sexual

name is Adaobi
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you will name ur first child full stop? shocked
na that kind naming ceremony I dey like. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
I want a twin, a boy and a girl.

I will call the boy Leo and Elihu as his English names and kefe as his delta name.

I will call the girl Joanita and Gwen as her English names and onome as her delta name.

BTW op I'm not a guy.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
I need a daughter and am calling her BEATRICE or CHELSEA... Gbam!!!
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
mumumugu: it wil be a bi-sexual

name is Adaobi
give d child ur moniker na bros smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

erm,,only like a biliion times grin grin grin
love dat cartoon ... But my sista hates it she said Anastasia is a bastard to elope with a kitchen boy.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by djeezy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
cooljoe: a boy please, and d name I'd lyk him to have is David
Haha. You really an African man. David is a cool name. If I have a boy first I'll name him Carl or Elton.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jack Bauer for male
Kimberly for female.
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bellasharonne: love dat cartoon ... But my sista hates it she said Anastasia is a bastard to elope with a kitchen boy.

your sister might never really understand!! smiley
Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Bellasharonne(f): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

your sister might never really understand!! smiley
I also love the songs .. Especially when she was going to st Petersburg ..,"heart don't fail me now,courage don't desert me"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
softsparkyy: Jack Bauer for male
Kimberly for female.
see what 24 and keeping up with the kardashians has caused. shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story My Regret / Bonanza!!! 2.4kva Inverter Plus 2 Units (FN) Of 200ah Batteries@ 99,900k Only / I Saw My Neighbors Wife Kissing Another Man Last Week. How to Unsee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.