Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Download Torrent Files - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Download Torrent Files (2883 Views)

Help On How To Download Torrent Files / How Do I Download Torrent Movies / New Avatar Series Available For Download On Torrent Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Torrent Files by marvelling(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
pls, can any one in the house teach me how to get videos, software etc via torrent sites? i need to download some important files and i was told torrent was the best option.
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by HARDDON: 1:31pm On May 26, 2013
due to the clamp down on sites that offers these services sometime ago, you got limited options left for you now.

my best bet is " mediaget"

just google it or goto mediaget.com

download the installer, double click on it, follow the onscreen instruction and let it download the main stuff.

once done,

lunch it, type the name of any movie, SW, ebook or anything you need an its all yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Torrent Files by marvelling(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2013
HARDDON: due to the clamp down on sites that offers these services sometime ago, you got limited options left for you now.

my best bet is " mediaget"

just google it or goto mediaget.com

download the installer, double click on it, follow the onscreen instruction and let it download the main stuff.

once done,

lunch it, type the name of any movie, SW, ebook or anything you need an its all yours.

thanks
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by rodeo0070(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2013
Goto 4shared.com. Search for u-torrent (version 3.3 or the like). You may go to piratesbay.se for great torrent downloads (movies, music, documents, softwares,games etc).
You can send me a PM, so that I can forward the software to you...
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by marvelling(m): 6:35pm On May 26, 2013
rodeo0070: Goto 4shared.com. Search for u-torrent (version 3.3 or the like). You may go to piratesbay.se for great torrent downloads (movies, music, documents, softwares,games etc).
You can send me a PM, so that I can forward the software to you...

Just sent you a pm. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by JoeJoeWS: 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
It's actually very easy! Use torch browser. It comes with an embedded torrent client that allows you to download content off any torrent site on the web. Only requires you to click a button. Works with magnet links and with torrent files. You can download it here: www.torchbrowser.com.
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Check out filehippo .com
Re: How To Download Torrent Files by axymak: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Can I add similar task to my blog techbymak.com ?

(1) (Reply)

Acc. 2 Avengers: Infinity War, Does That Mean Thor Is The Strongest Avenger? / Majid Michel & Genevieve Nnaji Steam Up The Screen Once Again In “bursting Out” / Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.