Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Need Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Business Ideas (750 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Business Ideas by mikoola: 3:46pm On May 26, 2013
I WANT TO COLLECT A LOAN OF 6,000,000.00 AND THIS LOAN HAS TO BE PAID WITHIN A PERIOD OF 12MONTHS.
I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS I COULD INVEST THAT WILL GENERATE AT LEAST 500,000 MONTHLY PROFIT.
Re: Need Business Ideas by kayjegs: 5:41pm On May 26, 2013
Hello Mikoola. No matter what, you shouldn't invest in one business only with that. Then you shouldn't invest all into business at once. Keep about 35% of the money in the bank to wait for opportunities to do other businesses if you have started one already with the remaining 65%.
Before going into any business, you must be very determined because it might not just work immediately the way you want it but persistence with a mind to always learn from flaws and rights will really help you. In the mean time, you can read more on my thread to have ideas about businesses you can do. I dealt with so many business ideas you can delve into here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/1#14537861
Re: Need Business Ideas by orekayode: 6:26pm On May 26, 2013
Guess you are in luck. There is a new product on ground with lots of potential
With #5 million you could be the sole/first distributor and seller of the said product.
Profit projections are in the range of 100million above in the first few months as there is high
demand in the market and no competition at all.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime , IT is no scam( you dont part with your money as you would be the
one to manage the project yourself). strong marketting skill and knowledge plus visa access to china
would be an added advantage.

contact me < ninnovative@yahoo.com> 07032750275 if interested,would elaborate more then.
Re: Need Business Ideas by orekayode: 6:35pm On May 26, 2013
^^Oh. I forgot to add, you must be prepared to work n toil tirelessly for a
couple of months too.
Re: Need Business Ideas by bestplanb: 7:39am On May 27, 2013
If you have passion for production kindly visit www.hotcake.tk
Re: Need Business Ideas by Anthofrie(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2013
mikoola: I WANT TO COLLECT A LOAN OF 6,000,000.00 AND THIS LOAN HAS TO BE PAID WITHIN A PERIOD OF 12MONTHS.
I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS I COULD INVEST THAT WILL GENERATE AT LEAST 500,000 MONTHLY PROFIT.
mikoola: I WANT TO COLLECT A LOAN OF 6,000,000.00 AND THIS LOAN HAS TO BE PAID WITHIN A PERIOD OF 12MONTHS.

If you won't refuse my little opinion. Transportation business will never fail you, but be ready to monitor your investment on daily,weekly or monthly basis.
good luck.
Re: Need Business Ideas by samseen02(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2013
Learn how to start waste recling business www.nairaland.com/1307798/free-tutorials-how-make-money

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Albumin Tannate In Large Quantities / Lists Of Largest Forums Around The World / Aliko Dangote Loses Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.