Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (55317 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Top Nigerian Makeup Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by hotangel2(f): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2006
I think she's just looking for fame. She's not as famous as she claims.

It's like a, Im famous thing, but im not really famous, but im telling u im famous so that i can be famous. Ya dig?

She's sooo not a top model.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2006
Ignorance is bliss.

All those talking, please post your pictures. grin

And what have you achieved at your age?
Which national daily has done a feature on you at 25?
Or can't you read? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2006
@orikinla

From someone as intelligent as you, that was a cheap shot and totally unnecessary. Why resort to personal attacks? Some of the girls on this forum are younger and will go on to do greater things. Experessing their opinions doesnt doom them to failure. People walk different paths in life.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2006
Orikinla:

Ignorance is bliss.

All those talking, please post your pictures. grin

And what have you achieved at your age?
Which national daily has done a feature on you at 25?
Or can't you read? grin

That post coming from u is a disappointment.

Her pictures look like that taken by a guy in one of the cheapest photo studios in nigeria. Some girls on this forums are not "models" talk more of "top models" and they have better pictures. She looks older than a 25 yr old lady. And she looks "gbo". I dunno if she's paying u to advertise her, but i wanna tell u that, if u are advertising somebody, NOT EVERYONE IS BOUND TO LIKE HER!

WHat has she achieved at her age? Claiming to be a top model when she's NOT? WOW!! SUCh an achievement is AWESOME. When u r a top model, u don't blow ur trumpet, PEOPLE KNOW U ARE A TOP MODEL. Majority of people here, don't even know her. E.g ME!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by sade511(f): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
Me to
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by SvS(f): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2006
okay i dont wanna be mean, but shes ugly.okay maybe i am being mean
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2006
buahahahhahahahaha, top model news gone sour, lmao!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2006
Linda is a model? I feel so insulted as a model. angry.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2006
waka pass, do u fink u can model where she has modeled? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2006
Dont be hating,. U know that girl looks nothin like a model. abeg Take yourself and your 2 by 4 legs commot for the runway before I change my mind cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by chinani(f): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2006
I for one am not a model. In fact I'm the stepchild of a mongouse with the body of a walrus. Does make you feel better? grin Anyhow, I think she's aiight but no one should be offended by a lil critique (i.e., age, looks) since that is the model industry, is it not?

hot-angel:

And she looks "gbo".
LOL. . .but what does this mean? undecided smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by mochafella(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2006
hot-angel:

And she looks "gbo".
chinani:

LOL. . .but what does this mean? undecided smiley

She looks "ancient". grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by chinani(f): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2006
mochafella:

She looks "ancient". grin
OIC. Thanks.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by hotangel2(f): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2006
Ancient isn't quite a good word for 'gbo'. She looks GBO! I wish u understand/stood? yoruba.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by mochafella(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2006
hot-angel:

Ancient isn't quite a good word for 'gbo'. She looks GBO! I wish u understand/stood? yoruba.

Okay, "Worn out", "used", "mature" in a negative way. You get the point ? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2006
More like old and over-ripe
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Dauda(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2006
She's aight. I've seen hotter girls @ Oshodi.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by sade511(f): 1:36am On Jun 03, 2006
lol. . . lauryn over ryped cheesy cheesy
That was a first lol cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 1:40am On Jun 03, 2006
oops, was tryna tell what i think GBO means. Is it?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by sade511(f): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2006
I know but that was funny cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 1:47am On Jun 03, 2006
hehehehe, my 2 by 4 legs are the best thing to hit the runway since Jay Manuel grin so don't hate! lol@ gbo, Nijas will alwayz find a word that suits.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by sade511(f): 1:49am On Jun 03, 2006
I know cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 1:52am On Jun 03, 2006
Scorpio, Jay Manuel, more like MISS J
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2006
lol, u crazy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by hotangel2(f): 1:56am On Jun 03, 2006
lauryn:

Scorpio, Jay Manuel, more like MISS J

Y'all soo mean. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by lauryn(f): 2:00am On Jun 03, 2006
lol. where u go, i call your house tire. Una no sabi answer phone. I f a phone rings, pick up the receiver, if its a cordless, press the talk/yes button
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Scorpio(f): 2:03am On Jun 03, 2006
biatch, i didn't hear no phone ring jor, i've been at home all day recuperating, i only got long distance calls so call me in 5mins, cos i dey go brampton tonite! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2006
Ignorance is bliss 2. grin

If you truly know about fashion and modeling in Nigeria and you have never heard of Linda Ikeji, then you are a LIAR.

If you have the savvy, you  can find out from SiverBird Productions in Nigeria.

Ask Frank Osodi.
Ask Kese Jabari.
Ask Modela.
Ask Mona Ami.
Ask Mudi.
Ask Mrs. Alakija of the Rose of Sharon.

Ignorance is bliss 3.
Linda graduated from the University of Lagos in 2002 and as at present is the President/CEO of Black Dove Communications, 12 Owei Street, Jibowu, Yaba, Lagos.

Unlike millions of girls and women in Nigeria and some of those doing "pull her down" here, she does not have to sleep with any man to make ends meet. grin

She works hard for her money and bought her own cars and pays her own rent. And her parents are very proud of her.
Her mother is a well educated school teacher and her father is an executive with a motor company in Lagos.

She is an employer already. And many of you "yabbing" her here will starve and beg without collecting your salary. grin

She is right here in Nigeria contributing to the sustainable human development of Nigeria.

Unlike the second class Green Card citizens and illegal immigrants sneering at here here. grin

You want to "yab" her?grin

If you "yab" her, I will "yab" you. grin

You will reap whatever you sow. grin

Bring it on!

IGNORANCE IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Skidoc(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2006
Hahahaha! Oh my Goodness! Ok, that was a hit! It hit me like thunderbolt. grin grin Are you going to clap for yourself now? smiley Imagine paupers like us 'yabbing' the queen of the Nigerian modelling industry. I must have been out of my mind before, now I see that she looks exactly like Tyra Banks. Come, is she Heidi Klum's younger sister? What a striking resemblance! tongue

Seriously, she needs to get some professional pictures if she's truly the ace in the industry. Probably ask Snazzydawn where she takes her pictures. smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
Orikinla:

Ignorance is bliss 2. grin

Unlike millions of girls and women in Nigeria and some of those doing "pull her down" here, she does not have to sleep with any man to make ends meet. grin

My guy you live in a bubble. Did i hear she doesnt have to sleep around? Yeah right! I once lived in niegria and i know what these girls do to get contracts, even the nollywood girls. If you need some enlightenement in the nigerian entertainment world, I can refer you to my friend "Jeta Amata". Dont let me open a can of worms about what we did with the so-called aspiring models and actresses some of which are household names now. I will spare you the details. But if you think they "never" explored her "Honey pot", then you my friend are misguided.
Ther is a particullar nollywood actress evrybody shouts about on this forum. I just laugh when I think abot "those days" in Zacks Studio. grin grin

I still maintain that there are beautiful girls on this forum with a future so bright it will blind you. I know a beautiful girl on nairaland here in the US that is in the same Medical School with me, they all dont have to be models to make it really big. Hold your "GBO" model for niger and i will hold my beautiful sisters here. If she is so reach i wonder why she was asking (alost begging for money) on her blog spot.

You can promote you hag model without insulting my sister for criticism which is fact of life if you want to be in the public eye.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2006
"mrlawng",
Now you are confessing what you and Jeta were doing in Zacks' studio? grin
No wonder Jeta's father is still chasing teenage girls since the 80s to date. grin

You know Jeta?
Ask him his female friends his father was sexaully harassing in Shomolu at the NTA Quarters. grin
And I rescued one of them he was molesting on the street infront of a 6 year old child with her. And the child is now 17 and Jeta's father is looking for how to abuse her. grin

Do you want more? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model by MrBean(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2006
You make me laugh. Inflammatory allegations without proof. Classic "Nigerian hear say".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / This Is Better Than Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.