Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Enjoy Free 4 Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy Free 4 Ever (472 Views)

Legit9ja Update: How To Get Free 4.5gb And 15000naira Mtn Airtime / Enjoy Free 500mb To 2GB DATA With Airtel / Updated: Enjoy Free Unlimted Call Using Your Glo Sim Card To Call Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Free 4 Ever by Daniel058(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders,i think the greatest/best moment in one's life is when he/she shares what he/she have together with his beloved ones. Do you know that your MTN SIMCARD CAN now browse free on Laptop,desktop,ANDROID PHONES,Infact in any any thing that need simcard to access to internet.browse,download as you like. Think how much you spend weekly /monthly subscribing to Data plans which many be in Mbs or Gigs but this 1 is unlimited. All you need is to activate it, which you can do yourself. You don't need to add any cheat to ur browser no special configuration settings. And to crown it all,you are not in any way duping your network provider. Some people ACTIVATE and sell the simcard @ the rate of #4000 each. Though i may not suppose to say what am about to say now but pls permit me to say it; As am showing you how to activate it,i need a FAVOUR from you, wish to know those that have appreciating mind TO stone me with MTN AIRTIme what of #200. Contacting me on 08101359772 or daniel.chi58@gmail.com for those with appreciating mind o!. I will send to you exactly how i do my own which am browsing with now. Those some people may wait for me to quote bible before they believe am saying the truth. But my brother/sis,if you are tired of Subscribing to data plan try. I browse till my phone switch off , people give me name"OPERAMINI"
Re: Enjoy Free 4 Ever by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2013
see ur mouth
Re: Enjoy Free 4 Ever by Daniel058(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
tendercharles: see ur mouth
my mouth? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Can You Say Amen To These Prayers? / Which Section On Nairaland Do Female Dominate / Understanding Northern Muslim Stand On Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.