Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Can You Say Amen To These Prayers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Say Amen To These Prayers? (472 Views)

The Case For And Against Typing 'amen' To Posts On Facebook / [MUST See]can You Say Amen To This Prayer? [come In] / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Say Amen To These Prayers? by israelboy1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
1. may you marry your wife
2. may you born your children
3. may the lord turn you into goat, and your enemies into grass
4. cos the lord is a consuming fire, just because you are going for this interview, may every of your credentials start consuming fire also
5. may you drown in the ocean of blessings
6. may the knock of joy be given to you in everyday of your life
7. the slap that will always make you rejoice, may you encounter them daily

pls i want to hear your says to these, cos there are different kinds of prayers in this country now ooooh

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Should Start Having News Headlines? / Remains Of New York Woman Missing For 28 Years Found In Wall / How Do I Get My Books Published On Amazon Available In Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.