Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Come In With Ur Sugestions, Which 9jahosting Is The Best Lets Be Realistic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come In With Ur Sugestions, Which 9jahosting Is The Best Lets Be Realistic (555 Views)

Browse Unlimited For 1day, 1week & 1month With Ur Mtn Sim On Your Laptop.... / New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc / How To Make Money With Ur Facebook And Twitter Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In With Ur Sugestions, Which 9jahosting Is The Best Lets Be Realistic by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2013
Just want ur say about our nigerian web hosting companies, what do you think?
Re: Come In With Ur Sugestions, Which 9jahosting Is The Best Lets Be Realistic by Basic(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2013
Well, virtually all hosting companies in Nigeria have had their fair share of crisis in the past.
Before now, I used to hear that Syskay and some others are the best. Yet, I've read many tales of woe told here on NL by customers dissatisfied with the services of these companies.
While I hate to discourage others from doing business with fellow Nigerians, I must frankly say that Nigerian hosts are still struggling.
Virtually all our hosts are mere resellers who would still impose a bandwidth and disk space cap in an age when standard hosts are offering unlimited space.
As for me, I use Hostgator, and I've had no cause to regret. Hostgator rocks.
Even on a basic plan, I'm running all my 6 blogs effectively. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth.
I doubt it if any Nigerian host is offering the same.
Sites like Nairaland are not hosted in Nigeria. And that speaks volume...
Anyone is entitled to his/her own choice, but I'll go with foreign hosts for now.
Re: Come In With Ur Sugestions, Which 9jahosting Is The Best Lets Be Realistic by antontech(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2013
am using whogohost, and am very satisfied with their services.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Webmasters Should Check Dis Site Out @www.fanztweak.tk / Quote For Website Design / I Want To Learn Web Designing On: HTML, CSS & Javascript.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.