Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc (865 Views)

How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer / Start Earning Money With Your Phone Or Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is a new opportunity in town just discovered months ago.
I have learnt many ways to make money online but this one is quite different from the one I hv been seeing, I wanna tell you there are easy way where one can make cool cash online but many don't know.The manual explain legitimate ways to make money online, you might have been taught that buying and selling is the only way to make money online but i'm assuring there are places you ll worked online whereby you work with companys and get paid, depending on your skills. Whats thats skill you know you have? you can get paid working with companys for your skills. Anyone who has our manual ll be frequently sent an email explaining more ways to make money online and way forward . Alot of people had bought our e-manual and had already been making money online. so quick dont be left behind. order for your E-manual now @just 2k only make pymt 2 dis FIRSTBANK
Acc. NAme: Fagbemi Oreofe peters
Acc.No: 3076116602
AFTER PAYMENT SIMPLY TEXT ''2k'' FOLLOW BY YOUR NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR TELLER NUMBER TO 08164675779 or call
Your package will be up to u within 30mins
Call me if you want to make an enquiry anytime
remember always believe in yourself

Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Eberex(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oreofepeters: This is a new opportunity in town just discovered months ago.
I have learnt many ways to make money online but this one is quite different from the one I hv been seeing, alot of people had bought our e-manual and had already been making money online. so quick dont be left behind. order for your E-manual now @just 2k only make pymt 2 dis FIRSTBANK
AFTER PAYMENT SIMPLY TEXT ''2k'' FOLLOW BY YOUR NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR TELLER NUMBER TO 08164675779 or call

What's this?
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by fattbabakay(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
I have learnt many ways to make money online but this one is quite different from the one I hv been seeing, alot of people had bought our e-manual and had already been making money online. so quick dont be left behind. order for your E-manual now @just 2k only make pymt 2 dis FIRSTBANK
Are u high or experimenting HIGHness?? Wia are dis MODs sef cc Seun!

1 Like

Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by galadima77(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
this OP must be a dull con man
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by CMSguru: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
he is hungry
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by emeths: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
the op is new to the internet or he is high on expired malt.
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
That's one crazy thing you guys doesn't know, it might appear as magic but I'm assuring you that I'm among the nigerian youngest to be rich.
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Eberex(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oreofepeters: That's one crazy thing you guys doesn't know, it might appear as magic but I'm assuring you that I'm among the nigerian youngest to be rich.

and you expect us to just drop our money into your account without even knowing what we are expecting? Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
You can call if you wanna make enquiry or whatsapp me 08164675779 I'm free all time.
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by fattbabakay(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2014
Oreofepeters: That's one crazy thing you guys doesn't know, it might appear as magic but I'm assuring you that I'm among the nigerian youngest to be rich.
nd u wanna collect 2k??
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by shadowwalker201: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
scam
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
fattbabakay: nd u wanna collect 2k??
u dont know anything business can only be called business u cant call it other name, no two ways about it, i'm sure u know dangote still sell something worth of N100 despite hes rich, i'm not saying i'm dangote but still he call it business
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
shadowwalker201: scam
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
U wont believe it but i'm sure one day u ll witness it, that time u ll remember me
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by buchibrand(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
FREE FREE FREE!

To get regular updates on #Buchibrand new Products and and Offer.

Free Website/blog Traffic, Free E-books on Marketing and How To Make Money Online, Job Alert, Cheap Browsing Tricks and Free Facebook Page Likes.

Learn How to make Money Online by selling Products you got Free, become your own Boss, Employ others to work for you. Gain Financial Freedom ...Join Us here http://eepurl.com/0H6-f
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by Oreofepeters: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
I have learnt many ways to make money online but this one is quite different from the one I hv been seeing, I wanna tell you there are easy way where one can make cool cash online but many don't know. Alot of people had bought our e-manual and had already been making money online. so quick dont be left behind. order for your E-manual now @just 2k only make pymt 2 dis FIRSTBANK
Call me if you want to make an enquiry anytime
The manual explain legitimate ways to make money online, you might have been taught that buying and selling is the only way to make money online but i'm assuring there are places you ll worked online whereby you work with companys and get paid, depending on your skills. Whats thats skill you know you have? you can get paid working with companys for your skills.
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by fattbabakay(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Oreofepeters: u dont know anything business can only be called business u cant call it other name, no two ways about it, i'm sure u know dangote still sell something worth of N100 despite hes rich, i'm not saying i'm dangote but still he call it business
If u no hear me,I hear u o...
Re: New Opportunity Discorvered: Learn How To Make N4,500 Online With Ur Phone Or Pc by buchibrand(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Newbie Friendly.

http:///?id=7064212 get paid to shorten url .
Get paid for any click on your link. This can help you to make some money if you are a newbie

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Help Me Promote My New Music Single For Free Online / Can You Design Something Like This? / Please I Need Your Help In Reviewing My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.