Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve (3918 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve / How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by Bwaal(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2013
Since d shut down of lr we learnt dat perfect money is to represent lr so we need information abt it how to fund it and how to withdrawl and besides do dey accept nigerianz etc
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by zerocool(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2013
Liberty Reserve or PerfectMoney.. Same Same.

I am a Verified SolidTrustPay member.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by Dynamiq(m): 4:42am On May 27, 2013
Hey @Zerocool, I also use Solid Trust Pay, which I think is one of the likely successors to Liberty Reserve. But I am not yet fully verified, which makes me to be only able to earn, invest and sell stp but not able to do more than that. Please can you tell us how you got verified as a Nigerian STP user? I am sure many others need this information. Thanks.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by zerocool(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
Dynamiq: Hey @Zerocool, I also use Solid Trust Pay, which I think is one of the likely successors to Liberty Reserve. But I am not yet fully verified, which makes me to be only able to earn, invest and sell stp but not able to do more than that. Please can you tell us how you got verified as a Nigerian STP user? I am sure many others need this information. Thanks.

You can become SolidTrustPay verified as a Nigerian, by e-mailing a VALID ID that shows your photograph (preferably an International Passport) and also a document that shows your address e.g Electricity bill, Telecommunication bill, or Insurance document, etc. I used my travel insurance.

Becoming verified can typically take a little longer than other countries because I learnt Nigeria is among the list of countries SolidTrustPay is careful about.

Generally, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by zerocool(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2013
Skynett: payza is also an alternative visit www.nairaclass.com

I use PayZa and can recommend them to anyone. PayZa is good for the fact that Credit Card deposit is instant, and you can make your transactions on the go, but PayZa's transaction fees are a bit high and they are the former AlertPay, so I personally don't trust them much.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by donmalik: 7:25pm On May 31, 2013
Payza, the former Alertpay is the best and has been the best for over a time now. It was created to compete with paypal which is owned by US citizen, alertpay or payza is owned by Canada citizen. Payza is untouchable because it has had a long history of existence even before e-gold and it is very secure. I have used it for over five years now. You can create your account at https://secure.payza.com/?46PELOKOgx87X%2fChJbzTlA%3d%3d
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by Tigerhead: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2013
What about c-gold? I heard they are good.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by samclet(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Perfect money is an alternative to LR. I hv been using both before LR went offline. If u want to know how to fund and withdraw frm P.M. You can call
08025532526 or
send mail with the key word

'SHOW ME HOW' to samclet2010@yahoo.com
the withdrawal can also be done through WESTERN UNION.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by chuksvoice: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
zerocool:

You can become SolidTrustPay verified as a Nigerian, by e-mailing a VALID ID that shows your photograph (preferably an International Passport) and also a document that shows your address e.g Electricity bill, Telecommunication bill, or Insurance document, etc. I used my travel insurance.

Becoming verified can typically take a little longer than other countries because I learnt Nigeria is among the list of countries SolidTrustPay is careful about.

It is obvious that you are little bit behind on the latest from Solidtrustpay. I am a longtime user of stp, but wasnt verified until recently. I tried to get verified through their automatic verification method on their website but it wasnt possible due to the fact i was from nigeria. Thereafter i sent them scanned copies of my id card and bank statement for address verification, but all to no avail. I later send them a mail ticket through their support page and uploaded the scanned documents with it, but i was told they dont accept scanned docs frm nigeria that i should send them notorised copies of my id and bank statement with my contact addrs on it and send them thru postal mail to their office addrs, which i did thru registered mail service at d post office and my acct was verified within 3wks
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by chuksvoice: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
zerocool:

It is obvious that you are little bit behind on the latest from Solidtrustpay. I am a longtime user of stp, but wasnt verified until recently. I tried to get verified through their automatic verification method on their website but it wasnt possible due to the fact i was from nigeria. Thereafter i sent them scanned copies of my id card and bank statement for address verification, but all to no avail. I later send them a mail ticket through their support page and uploaded the scanned documents with it, but i was told they dont accept scanned docs frm nigeria that i should send them notorised copies of my id and bank statement with my contact addrs on it and send them thru postal mail to their office addrs, which i did thru registered mail service at d post office and my acct was verified within 3wks
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by lanregidi: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
To me webmoney is the best,,,,,,,,,,its one of the best,,,,
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by GNwafor(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by Nanecs: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
My advise to everybody using any of these online payment platforms aside VISA, MASTERCARD and PAYPAL is to exercise caution especially the accounts you can open and fund without any form of verification like id card/bank statement etc. The American government is using any tangible/non-tangible reason to go after these online platforms cause of possibility of money laundering and terrorism. As I speak some more are already under investigation and will eventually be shut down.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by puskin: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nanecs: My advise to everybody using any of these online payment platforms aside VISA, MASTERCARD and PAYPAL is to exercise caution especially the accounts you can open and fund without any form of verification like id card/bank statement etc. The American government is using any tangible/non-tangible reason to go after these online platforms cause of possibility of money laundering and terrorism. As I speak some more are already under investigation and will eventually be shut down.

Very correct.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by puskin: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
.......and why isn't US going after its own....PAYPAL? undecided

......or is it that PAYPAL can't be used to do money laundering too.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by willsman(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
chuksvoice:

@ Chuksvoice, what is the meaning of notorised copy of your id you sent to SolidTrustPay?
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by willsman(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Chuksvoice dear, kindly educate me the meaning of notorised copy of your id as you sent it to SolidTrustPay please.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by Gudnicedeals: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
Buy or sell Perfect Money, Solidtrustpay, Payza from us
Visit expressxchanger.com for more details
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by chuksvoice: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
willsman: @ Chuksvoice dear, kindly educate me the meaning of notorised copy of your id as you sent it to SolidTrustPay please.
Sorry if this reply is coming late, a notarised copy the the copy of an original document sign by a competent law firm or Notary public. The copies i sent to Solidtrustpay were the copies of my international passport and bank statement. Hope my reply is satisfactory.
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by hizic: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2013
have you guys had of http://expertexchange.com.ng/ they give perefectmoney for as low as 178/1$
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by infinitycane: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Does perfectmoney process credit card payments on your website? like paypal
Re: Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve by barikay: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2013
donmalik: Payza, the former Alertpay is the best and has been the best for over a time now. It was created to compete with paypal which is owned by US citizen, alertpay or payza is owned by Canada citizen. Payza is untouchable because it has had a long history of existence even before e-gold and it is very secure. I have used it for over five years now. You can create your account at https://secure.payza.com/?46PELOKOgx87X%2fChJbzTlA%3d%3d
do they accept funds deposit via mastercard? I hav uba master card

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know And How To Make Money On OLX / Interswitch! Are They Really Making Difference In Nigeria? / My Paypal Can't Accept UBA AFRICARD. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.