Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? (12224 Views)

Perfect Money An Alternative To Liberty Reserve / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by jaymyk(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2012
A few weeks ago, someone dropped a link to a pre-launch e-currency. I registered and as at now, i`ve earned over $500. The problem now is how do i exchange it into real dollars? Would be very glad if someone can help. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by idumuose(m): 3:37am On Jun 12, 2012
Virtapay of all places.I am hearing that name for the first time.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by jaymyk(m): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2012
@Idumose. It`s a pre-launch e-currency...and it`s only new in Nigeria. U can visit www.virtapay.com
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by jaymyk(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2012
Or betterstill, you can register on www.virtapay.com/r/jaymyk & earn vp$100. Then continue to earn @ least vp$20 daily b4 it finally launches in maybe september. However, some merchants r already acceptin it. Just click on d link & follow d instructions.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by davidugotex(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2012
Don't be deceived, that program has been on pre-launch for more than two years now. Is it after a century that they will launch it? Stop wasting your time with it, I joined it early last year and I've made almost $9000 and till today I still haven't found a way of withdrawing or exchanging the money. If you're serious about making money download the book I attached to this writeup now.

Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by jaymyk(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Nethub55. Thank you so much. I`ve taken down your e-mail address. Would get in touch with you so we can negotiate. However, for d benefit of Nairalanders & other virtapay users, how much is d minimum u can exchange?
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by staaan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
@jaymyk, pls let us knw on this thread if u were succesful with d exchange cos dre r scores who r luking 4 dis service. Tx
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by phreakabit(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
This thread looks like a HYPE MACHINE. . . . . nethub55 you just joined NL today? wink grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Dotzen: 5:24am On Jun 17, 2012
jaymyk: Or betterstill, you can register on www.virtapay.com/r/jaymyk & earn vp$100. Then continue to earn @ least vp$20 daily b4 it finally launches in maybe september. However, some merchants r already acceptin it. Just click on d link & follow d instructions.
can you pls give a list of merchant who accept virtapay currency for the sake of others. thanks
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by jaymyk(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2012
@Dotzen. Visit virtapay website, from ur account, click on buy, then go to established items. There u`ll see a list of what u can buy with virtapay dollars.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by eedriyz(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2012
No Way. VP is a crap
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Tunjibodmas(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2012
pls house can sum1 giv me the url for d pre launch site me self want earn money wit them .@07069791596 tunjibodmas86@yahoo.com.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Barristerlaw(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2012
Anybody that is claiming to change virtapay to liberty reserve is a scam.the site itself tags any acclaimed money changer at its buy section on the site as illegal.vp has not yet been launched.there is no certainty that it wl ever be launched.i av joined the site for almost a year now and they are still building the site
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by elari(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
i got about $18,000 in my virtapay account and njoy d best of it by buying softwares and ebooks which i resell to my pals 4 d cash money. 4 nw i encourage u 2 use ur money 4 same purpose.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by bright0147(m): 4:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Good news you can now convert your virtapay into really cash.................... i buy virtapay
call me for more infor or mail me freshlove622@yahoo.com,+2348125463106no
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Judiz(m): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2012
lol...virtaypay can't be converted ooo at least for now...the only thing you could do with the money is to buy some of their products but converting it to LR...Run ooooo
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by henryrony: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
The first 100 persons to sign through this link..http://www.virtapay.com/r/henryrony ...will get the perfect exchanger to withdraw their virtapay account...its REAL CASH...NO TRASH TALK...click the link and sign up today...http://www.virtapay.com/r/henryrony...then send ur sign up details to rondel@rocketmail.com...ENJOY!
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Lordmaz: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Well, for me I have gotten virtapay currency in excess of over two million (2,000,000). I know of friends that garnered even well over Ten million. So if anybody is interested in either buying or wanting to know a simple tricks that can generate this currency in millions than reply to my email @ ueventus@yahoo.com for serious minded people only.
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by trigar12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Lordmaz: Well, for me I have gotten virtapay currency in excess of over two million (2,000,000). I know of friends that garnered even well over Ten million. So if anybody is interested in either buying or wanting to know a simple tricks that can generate this currency in millions than reply to my email @ ueventus@yahoo.com for serious minded people only.
GOD punish you o, liar. The site itself is a scam. get a life I.DIOT
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by mrkels(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
trigar12:
Don't curse him, its the useless site you should be cursing. There is one I have close to a million dollars, one guy contacted me he wanted to sell 10 million for just 100 dollars real money, I just dey laugh. All these new currency sites are just scam!!!
Re: How Can I Convert Virtapay To Liberty Reserve? by Lordmaz: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
trigar12:
When I see people like you spewing trash over things you have very little or
nothing @all about it, I think the best thing to do is to easily ignore your
sickness (Ignorance) btw did I ask demanded a cent from anybody. And mind u
I've been around virtapay for over 2years now, I'm privilege to be a moderator
in one of the virtapay forum. Am telling of generating just 2million, and u are
mad already, how about those that generate over 20 million.
Its attitude like yours that makes people to pass over opportunity repeatedly (P.O.O.R)
So I'll rather pardon your ignorance,but next time learn not to jump the gun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAWMA Seals Shops And Plazas At Ogudu-ojota Road Over Dumping Of Waste On Roads / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers / BUA Chairman Promises Nigerians Not To Increase Prices Of Products For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.