Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is This A Sysmptom Of Pile.............pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Sysmptom Of Pile.............pls Help! (610 Views)

He Need Help For Cure Of Pile / n/ / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Sysmptom Of Pile.............pls Help! by Otunba6: 10:14pm On May 26, 2013
Though I've been battling with depression and kneel pains for long with a frequent change in mood and appetite. But this present symptom is different from what I've been experiencing before;

1. Feeling tired and emptiness from inside

2. Bowel movement(always feel like going to toilet, but on getting there,notting would come out/the feeling would just gone). Also, after 5 minutes I'd used toilet, I would start this feeling of uncleaness of bowel(as if I did not wash/clean it).

3. Weak attention. Unlike before,I dont feel like having sEx anymore.

I've been to the teaching hospital when I started feeling tired and empty from inside, but all the test results including ECG were perfectly ok. The doctor gave me anti-depressant drug and some pain killer.

Could this be as a result of depression or joint pains or pile?
Re: Is This A Sysmptom Of Pile.............pls Help! by Nmeri17: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
hoi grin grin grin

op yo matter don pass Emmanuel TV o!! at this point your only help can come from touching the hem of Jesus garment grin
Re: Is This A Sysmptom Of Pile.............pls Help! by tforever(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Otunba6:
Though I've been battling with depression and kneel pains for long with a frequent change in mood and appetite. But this present symptom is different from what I've been experiencing before;

1. Feeling tired and emptiness from inside

2. Bowel movement(always feel like going to toilet, but on getting there,notting would come out/the feeling would just gone). Also, after 5 minutes I'd used toilet, I would start this feeling of uncleaness of bowel(as if I did not wash/clean it).

3. Weak attention. Unlike before,I dont feel like having sEx anymore.

I've been to the teaching hospital when I started feeling tired and empty from inside, but all the test results including ECG were perfectly ok. The doctor gave me anti-depressant drug and some pain killer.

Could this be as a result of depression or joint pains or pile?

hello what you need is serious detoxification of your system. You can contact me and let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Red Blood Cells / Europe To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / Facebook Use Harmful To Wellbeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.