Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories (11073 Views)

Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. / Photos: Good old memories! / Back To School- Memories Of Secondary School Socials Back In The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by MsNas(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2013
Joey82:

gosh ms nas u got me cracking real hard.
no kill person abeg, i'm guilty as charged.
cheesy Don't die abeg!
SpicyMimi:
Lmaoooooooo!
I so loovveeee this pic.
Seems the boy behind him knows he can't recite it well hence decided to close his eyes with a cute smile....awwwh
Before nko? grin grin When I didn't know the answers or the recitations, I pretend and move my lips to the rythm! cheesy but there's always one kid (like the one in front) who always forms as if they are the champions and know everything! They have the loudest voices during those recitations angry grin Making the rest of us look like dullards embarassed

Btw... I rep Airforce Primary School, Ibadan. Federal Government Girls' College, Ipetumodu and Saint Louis School, Ibadan kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by stacy(f): 1:44pm On May 27, 2013
Mr Nwosu as two daughters. They cook rice chicken on sunday and I fink pineapple..

Singing There is a school in Bola street some people call it Kalac school, it is a place of joy and happiness, you better take me to Kalac school. Take me to Kalac school *2 la la la.. Good old dayz
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Egbagirl(f): 2:09pm On May 27, 2013
olly4life: IF AS A CHILD, you didn't eat okin biscuit, gogo, sisi pelebe, chocomilo, baba dudu, coster biscuit, goody goody, condensed milk, M&K, pako biscuit, ptit, balewa, eyin alangba, ekona gowon, alata biscuit, ABC biscuit........ Drink- solo coke, lolly, fan ice, black currant; you didn't watch spidaman, jonny bravo, incredible hawk, tom and jerry, voltron, power rangers, danger mouse, se same streets (lol) tales by moon light, village headmaster, The new masquerade, second chance, jaguar, kunta kunte, rich also cry....... You didn't read Ali & Simbi, Agbo goes to school, Things fall apart, Bottle leopard ....... or you didn't indulge in mummy and daddy, mother may i, rolling of tyres, police and thief, ten ten, suwe, hide and seek (boju boju).............. Then your childhood was totally LAME! Forget say you be 'AJEBO' ........ You no enjoy reach us! ☺

I honestly miss all the candy and biscuits. What we have now is just crap. I miss coaster n the real okin biscuit. There was also this pepper biscuit!! And baba dudu is jus amaZing. Smh
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by mydex93(f): 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
Smartie gurl: #BORING#
You mean ur childhood days was that boring?
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by SoftBB: 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
Cant forget '30 days ar september,april june and november,feb 28 and 29,all the rest are 31 doromi ti dooo'. I loved my choco milo. Beautiful days
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Tolexander: 2:33pm On May 27, 2013
Egba girl:

I honestly miss all the candy and biscuits. What we have now is just crap. I miss coaster n the real okin biscuit. There was also this pepper biscuit!! And baba dudu is jus amaZing. Smh
was thinking you are one of the la casera and bobo generation. Never knew you belong to my generation of alata, lolli, ajemumi, gudigudi, baba pupa, eyin alangba, short cake, choco millo!

Moreover, you appear and disappear anytime just like PHCN light.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Egbagirl(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: was thinking you are one of the la casera and bobo generation. Never knew you belong to my generation of alata, lolli, ajemumi, gudigudi, baba pupa, eyin alangba, short cake, choco millo!

Moreover, you appear and disappear anytime just like PHCN light.

Laca who? What? Lol!!! At all o. Hahahahha nah me dey do like phcn light? Lol!!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by didisky(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2013
Now the day is over ,
nigh is drawing nigh,
shadows of thy evening,
...em,em,... Abeg who can remember help me complete it cause it has tayed grin
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Tolexander: 2:56pm On May 27, 2013
Egba girl:

Laca who? What? Lol!!! At all o. Hahahahha nah me dey do like phcn light? Lol!!
yes o!
Cos sometimes we go see you and later you disappear!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Tolexander: 2:59pm On May 27, 2013
Finally, the stadium's activity is about to be ended!

A mi rele o baba
olojo oni o baba
a mi rele o baba
gbogbo eko ti a ko
ninu ile wa
ma je keye esu
ko sa won je lokan wa
amin!

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Egbagirl(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2013
didisky: Now the day is over ,
nigh is drawing nigh,
shadows of thy evening,
...em,em,... Abeg who can remember help me complete it cause it has tayed grin

Still across the sky?? Lol
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Egbagirl(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: yes o!
Cos sometimes we go see you and later you disappear!

Bro, I'm always around o. Jus always on the DL.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by kufzy: 3:39pm On May 27, 2013
nikkypearl: Miss those days in Ideal nursery and. Primary school wen we sing;H I P for da yi,for da yipopo,P O,P O. For da yipopo and c S u S for da yi popotemus!Yipopotemus grin
you have not remember well................ h I P for the hip, for the hipopo P O P O for the hipopo, so T A M U S for the hipopotamus! Hipopotamus. Thats how i remember mine. And morover i always used this method to have the correct spelling of hipopotamus come sun come rain.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Tolexander: 3:46pm On May 27, 2013
Egba girl:

Bro, I'm always around o. Jus always on the DL.
ok o! Hope all is well sha!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2013
#teamOgoja
By this time, I don play till I tear my match past handglove and my socks go don dirty!! grin grin

Arise oº°˚ co-pa-shooooorn
Nigeria caLl-o-bEy!
To sah our fada laaaaan!
With love our strenght our fay!!
One le shofa!
Our he shofa!
Shall never be in vaaaayy!
To sah without our maaarsh!
One nashun bow in freee--dom!
Piss an unity!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by sashx(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2013
Those days of Edet goes to a new school, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, 10 little puppy dogs wandering what to do. Days of Kunle and Wakama, Agbo etc. D days of Mr. Nwosu and his daughters xmas prep. Such a nostalgic memory.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2013
Some have food but can not eat
Some can eat but have no food
We have food and we can eat.
Glory be to thee oh Lord. Amen
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Egbagirl(f): 5:09pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: ok o! Hope all is well sha!

All is well my brother. We pushing it
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by day0(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2013
kufzy: you have not remember well................ h I P for the hip, for the hipopo P O P O for the hipopo, so T A M U S for the hipopotamus! Hipopotamus. Thats how i remember mine. And morover i always used this method to have the correct spelling of hipopotamus come sun come rain.
You still don't have the correct spelling up there bros. Sing the song and write it down exactly how it sounds. U'll realise what u've got up there isn't correct #GodBlessOurChildhood
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by tombeck: 5:37pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Bzoe(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2013
I kno a funny little man as quite as a mouse, who does d mischief dat is done in every body's house, yet no one eva c his face and yet we all agree, dat every broken plate was crack by MR NOBODY
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by swtxt(f): 7:04pm On May 27, 2013
some have food but cannot eat
some can eat but have no food
we have food and we can eat
glory be to thee o Lord amen...
bless this food o lord for Christ's sake amen
Jesus come and eat satan go away
I shall be the head and not the tail amen.
I rep baby bond nursery and primary school and Garden of peace int nur and pry sch grin
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by kcclink: 7:29pm On May 27, 2013
The day is bright is bright and fair oh happy day the day of joy.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 27, 2013
Up up, we we, at at, so so, go go, queens premier.

You are still a child if:
1 You talk more and listen less
2 You respond to every criticism with a cry
3 You prefer coke,Fanta and ice cream to banana, oranges, pineapple and other naturalfruits
4 You report every disagreement with your spouse to your parent
5 You prefer your friends company to your wife's/ ­husband's
6 Your maximum prayer time is 5 minutes
7 You don't mind exposing your breast or bum
8 You can't fast beyond 12 noon
9 You don't want your friends to see you helping your wife in the kitchen
10 You can't recite the National pledge correctly
IF YOU FALL INTO ANY OF THESE CATEGORIES, HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 27, 2013
Gyin house, gyin house, gyin house girls are heavy shittt (x2)
if u want to know...
just come along with me...
I ganna leave my house and follo u home (x2)
gyin house girls are heavy shiit...

(Lol, marchin in nursery school way back when i was in green house) dont even know the right word up till date, what a shame.
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by donPhill(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2013
sandalili sandalili...lolzz, remember wen we buy coloured ice water, go hunting for grasshopper durin break....tws fun all the wayyyyy....happy children's day!!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by donPhill(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2013
remember the time of ali is a boy, simbi is a girl....edet lives in calaber.....the nasco biscuilt, ..........bt if is fortunate dat u knw notin abt dis, den u are in the generation of INDOMIEEEE
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Sirdy48(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2013
assembly ground song tinz:
D day is bright, is bright and fair. oh happy day, a day of joy. d day is bright, is bright and fair, oh happy day of joy. mama jollof rice!!! lolz
old times yet golden memories
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Blazinraj01(f): 8:35pm On May 27, 2013
Tolexander: from staff school to what secondary school?

From there to Henry Alex Duduyemi Memorial College, later left there for Obafemi Awolowo International School and then to Obafemi Awolowo University. Now, am through
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by Tolexander: 8:44pm On May 27, 2013
Blazinraj01:

From there to Henry Alex Duduyemi Memorial College, later left there for Obafemi Awolowo International School and then to Obafemi Awolowo University. Now, am through
obafemi awolowo university is just prominent in your academic profile!
I think i need asking your mum to confirm if you were born in oau health centre!
Lol!
Gat some sisters that were your classmates in international. Let just leave it like that!
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by obyikye(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2013
1000 likes!
ggood: Old Ronger is dead and gone to his grave…

Uhm, ahh, gone to his grave

They planted a mango tree over his head…

Uhm, ahh, over his head

The mangoes grew ripe and ready to burst…

Uhm, ahh, ready to burst

There came a high wind to blow them all of…

Uhm, ahh, blow them all off

There came an old woman to pick them all up

Uhm,ah, pick them all up

Old Roger rose up and gave her a knock…
Re: Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories by skoltic12: 10:18pm On May 27, 2013
"I am Gandoki, the father of Garba! I live a charmed life..!"
Krystal-Bal Int. N/P School, Shogunle in da building. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mimzification / Should I Ban Afeni Permanently? / Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.