Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Children, Joy Of Every Home! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children, Joy Of Every Home! (1113 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Three Major Reasons Why Every Home Must Have A CCTV Camera. / Food Waste. Does This Happen In Every Home? Please How Did You Sort It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children, Joy Of Every Home! by Sijo01(f): 10:12am On May 27, 2013
Children is the Joy of every household.
Parents, how does your kids, especially babies let you know they've had a good night sleep?
Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by Godmother(f): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
I am not a parent, but my nephew is currently staying at my house. When he wakes up early he starts talking immediately and goes about troubling everyone. That's how you know he had a good sleep

2 Likes

Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by EfemenaXY: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Sijo01: Children is the Joy of every household.
Parents, how does your kids, especially babies let you know they've had a good night sleep?

Very young babies (under 1 year) wake up cooing and smiling, with flailing arms and legs in their cots.

Toddlers wake up talking and singing to themselves before calling out to their parent(s) in a loud voice to be picked up or taken out of the cot.

The slightly older children wake up full of energy and ready for the the day - you get them running up and down the stairs as soon as the sleep don clear for their eyes!

Teenagers - well, they wake up (very late on weekends), but are less grouchy. cheesy cheesy

*** Just speaking from experience here *** smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by Kanwulia: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Sure they are! cool
And the MOST ROYAL PAIN IN THE AZZZZZZZZES TOO! grin
Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by fidatt(f): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Smile on there face.
Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by dasparrow: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sijo01: Children is the Joy of every household.

@Bolded

Children of what age? Are they still the joy of every household when they grow older, develop a mind of their own, become disobedient, lie to their parents, join cultism in school, get pregnant outta wedlock before they reach adulthood? Let's just say very young children are the joy of most households. As for the other question, I believe other commenters on this thread have said what I had wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Children, Joy Of Every Home! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
She wakes Up and started smiling to nothing !!!

Maybe she is smiling to an angel sha ooo wink ......

(1) (Reply)

Man Lands Into Trouble For Torturing 7-year-old Housemaid / What Naija Women Need To Learn From Stella Damasus Being With Daniel Ademinokan / She Wants A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.