Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour (2654 Views)

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / Transport Staff Ask Buhari To Probe Dangote, Say He Is Underpaying For Labour / Airtel Cheap Labour!!!!!!!!!buhari Stop Contractors Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by kufreabasi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
Is our country so corrupt that they form a habit of taking bribe from indian by allowing them to come into our country to maltreat us the way they are doing now? i know they have the largest companies in Nigeria,they employed us,we walk for them with an envieable or griefed money they pay us in the name of salary,daily they shift monies to their country to develop it,imagine poor indians liivng in a better house,in Nigeria.driving the best car her too,but decide to use us in our country again as slave.our country now is indirectly under slave trade.They( Indians) are even planning to bring back their shrine into Nigeria costing about N25billions of naira of which our govt will rush for that money and allow them bring their deity here.Imagine the poster they pest round lagos metroplise.why must this be? why do our govt decided to enslave us?I am working with them and am lucky enough to have been hearing all their plans.So Nigerians,let's sit up and fight against this dreaded plans and diseases that is awaiting our future leaders. They dont observe public holidays both federal and state.
It is not fair.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by blaisekool(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2008
well u see my friend indians r every where in the world , and it has been in them to use ppl as slave , but all the same we need to blam our giverment , coz of what they want they for get to respect the ppl they r severing , any way i hope God hlpe them out
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by Njoy1(f): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2008
whats unfair there - poster? Do you have to insinuate people give bribe before they make it here?

This is what we are saying - other people come to our country Nigeria because they see the possibiity of making money in billions of dollars and taking it back to their country - but Nigerians themselves see nothing good in their country - they say - how can you make it in Nigeria - and they run abroad - they run abroad to do those kind of jobs that they can't do at home - they are so lazy they can't think of how to make use of their brain and hands to work for economic gain - so they run away - and they stay away and begin to throw stones, missiles etc at the country -

Just look at the majority of those who talk evil of Nigeria on NairaLand - they are people who live outside the country -

S I am telling you, as long as Nigerians themselves see nothing good in their country and think it is dead and forgotten, then thats the same time it will take for South Africans, Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, etc to come to Nigerian - reap the gains and cart the money back to their country.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by kufreabasi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
This is quit true.

S I am telling you, as long as Nigerians themselves see nothing good in their country and think it is dead and forgotten, then thats the same time it will take for South Africans, Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, etc to come to Nigerian - reap the gains and cart the money back to their country.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by bawomolo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
what do u expect in a country with little labor laws, maybe the idiots at the NLC would fight for labor laws rather than bitching about fuel or bread prices.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by RichyBlacK(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
kufreabasi:

Is our country so corrupt that they form a habit of taking bribe from indian by allowing them to come into our country to maltreat us the way they are doing now? i know they have the largest companies in Nigeria,they employed us,we walk for them with an envieable or griefed money they pay us in the name of salary,daily they shift monies to their country to develop it,imagine poor indians liivng in a better house,in Nigeria.driving the best car her too,but decide to use us in our country again as slave.our country now is indirectly under slave trade.They( Indians) are even planning to bring back their shrine into Nigeria costing about N25billions of naira of which our govt will rush for that money and allow them bring their deity here.Imagine the poster they pest round lagos metroplise.why must this be? why do our govt decided to enslave us?I am working with them and am lucky enough to have been hearing all their plans.So Nigerians,let's sit up and fight against this dreaded plans and diseases that is awaiting our future leaders. They don't observe public holidays both federal and state.
It is not fair.

I disagree with you!

There's nothing wrong in making money in exchange for goods or service. There activities must be adding some value to the economy for such activities to generate money.

Nigerians in North America, Europe and Asia send back roughly $2 billion every year to Nigeria. They work work hard for the money and send some to family and friends in Naija. Why can't Indians do the same in Nigeria?

Indians in Nigeria have every right to make money and send back home to New Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai.

Indians in Nigeria have every right to practice their religion, be it Hinduism, Is.lam, Christianity, Sikhism, or Buddhism.

We must not start a xenophobic campaign against our bothers and sisters from India on the grounds that they practice a different religion, or because they're making money to send to their poor relatives back home (India).

We must welcome their investments and rectify aspects of our laws that leave loopholes in labor relations, foreign remittances, income tax, corporate tax, employee rights, etc.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by TopBooty(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2008
I disagree with you!

There's nothing wrong in making money in exchange for goods or service. There activities must be adding some value to the economy for such activities to generate money.

Nigerians in North America, Europe and Asia send back roughly $2 billion every year to Nigeria. They work work hard for the money and send some to family and friends in Naija. Why can't Indians do the same in Nigeria?

Indians in Nigeria have every right to make money and send back home to New Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai.

Indians in Nigeria have every right to practice their religion, be it Hinduism, Is.lam, Christianity, Sikhism, or Buddhism.

We must not start a xenophobic campaign against our bothers and sisters from India on the grounds that they practice a different religion, or because they're making money to send to their poor relatives back home (India).

We must welcome their investments and rectify aspects of our laws that leave loopholes in labor relations, foreign remittances, income tax, corporate tax, employee rights, etc.

I agree 100%. 5 stars.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by redsun(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
Indians believe in cast system,they believe blacks are lowest cast in humankind.Dalits of india are going through hell today because they are blacks,it just didn't end in india,they see all blacks all over the world as the same.
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by purpul(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
D major problem we know we have in nigeria is d govt. We dont have a govt dat can act on b1/2 of its citizens. Imagine payin a graduate @ the uk visa application centre 35, 000 naira per month! It is well with our country
Re: Indians In Nigeria With Cheap Labour by princewajo: 5:47pm On May 03, 2008
NLC[color=#990000][/color] 4GET THEM PLZ.

(1) (Reply)

Cipm / Free Web Design Training / FIRS Federal Inland Revenue Service Past Test Exam Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.