Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? (104876 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by kyne: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2011
i am watching True Blood series, It is too scary. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by yaris(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2011
mad men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by amivel(f): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2011
One three hill
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2011
VD
So Katherine is back and John's plan was to kill both Damon and Elisha, while freeing Katherine.

Something's definitely cooking, abi no be Katherine try Kill John before. . . . hmmmmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2011
Vampire Diaries,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2011
Supernatural
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by aieromon(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
Spartacus S2E04
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by aieromon(m): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2011
Spartacus S2E05
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by AjanleKoko: 2:01am On Feb 20, 2011
I'm watching downloaded episodes of the Flip Wilson show.
Does anybody here remember that show? Used to air on LWT/LTV8 in the early 80s. Nostalgia got me scouring the Internet for episodes.
One of the funniest of that era wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2011
cayesworld:

VD
So Katherine is back and John's plan was to kill both Damon and Elisha, while freeing Katherine.

Something's definitely cooking, abi no be Katherine try Kill John before. . . . hmmmmm

I don't think that was the plan (to free Katherine) John has def got something up his sleeves and i really don't believe it is to protect Elena.  He wanted Damon and Elisha dead for reasons we are yet to know but i believe hes got sumtin big brewing becos of d way he kept demanding that Alaric give him d ring.

Elisha wat a dumbo getting killed twice in one night. lol! but i dnt tink dats d end of him. His witch frnd will prolly bring him back to life. Sum1 will defo take out that knife again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2011
Emmz:

I don't think that was the plan (to free Katherine) John has def got something up his sleeves and i really don't believe it is to protect Elena.  He wanted Damon and Elisha dead for reasons we are yet to know but i believe hes got sumtin big brewing becos of d way he kept demanding that Alaric give him d ring.

Elisha wat a dumbo getting killed twice in one night. lol! but i dnt tink dats d end of him. His witch frnd will prolly bring him back to life. Sum1 will defo take out that knife again.
Yeah possibly wonder why they cant just slice his head off or burn him or something
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
eghost247:

Yeah possibly wonder why they cant just slice his head off or burn him or something
Exactly,what is is stopping them from burning Elijah to ashes.yeah the we know he is dead with the knive in him but i think the writers are either stupid or they are trying to keep him in the show.

The last episode made me realise that Damon is not actually that bad.

Grey's anatomy,house and supernatural completes my week

Dean's reference to jersey shore and glee was so freaking hilarious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by cayesworld(m): 3:11am On Feb 22, 2011
Emmz:

John definitely knows Damon would die if he uses the knife on Elisha, I'm sure he also knows that Elisha dead would set Katherine free. . . . . Remember that scene where he went to see Katherine and she says she needs to get out of "here" and he says, "I'm already working on it"

John most definitely has his own plans. . . . .but the question remains what?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
What's the name of this series. You guys are crazy about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by candylips(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^ vampire diaries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
cayesworld:

John definitely knows Damon would die if he uses the knife on Elisha, I'm sure he also knows that Elisha dead would set Katherine free. . . . . Remember that scene where he went to see Katherine and she says she needs to get out of "here" and he says, "I'm already working on it"

John most definitely has his own plans. . . . .but the question remains what?

Oh i see. That scene is kinda vague to me. Cant remember the conversation. Mmmmh Katherine and John working together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by obinna5000(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
House
Psych
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by vescucci(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
V. One episode so far. I have a feeling there'll be plenty holes in this one but I have a feeling I'll comfortably ignore them.

Anna is HOT!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by dastudent(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2011
Emmz:

Oh i see. That scene is kinda vague to me. Cant remember the conversation. Mmmmh Katherine and John working together.

yeah i remember the conversation.I am still waiting for what katherine wants to help damon with.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2011
Okay i'm downloading episode 1 now. Let me see what the fuss about vampires keeping diaries is all about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by savanaha: 3:31am On Feb 23, 2011
Doc Martin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Brite02(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2011
spartacaeus season 1
kyle xy season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Emmz(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2011
WackyJ1:

Okay i'm downloading episode 1 now. Let me see what the fuss about vampires keeping diaries is all about

LMAO. "Vampire keeping diaries"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
Martin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by WackyJ1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
When i said that i wanted to see what was making you guys crazy about vampires keeping diaries i didn't know anything about the show. After watching episode one, i discovered i was right. Stefan keeps diaries. I'm going to download the rest 2night because of damon.
Meanwhile it's back to desperate housewives
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by phantom(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2011
skins 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by aieromon(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2011
Hustle S07 E06
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by eghost247(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2011
SuperNatural
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by candylips(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2011
Bitter End. Spartacus season 2 finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Zedman(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2011
Watching Rubicon and Pillars of the earth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? by Brite02(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
Currently watchin spartacaus complete season 2, am luvin it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (101)

Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video) / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.