Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Is The Impact Of BIG BROTHER AFRICA In The Society - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Impact Of BIG BROTHER AFRICA In The Society (691 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Impact Of BIG BROTHER AFRICA In The Society by candiva2013(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
Hi friends, I was approached by a friend today and during our discussion, he ask me a question and that question was "what is the impact of BIG BROTHER AFRICA in the society?" I told him that I was also looking for answer to the same question. But to me I think they want to show the world what they want to see and make their money. Do you think there is any moral lesson the reality show that could help improve the society positively?
Re: What Is The Impact Of BIG BROTHER AFRICA In The Society by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
How to live a fake life.
Re: What Is The Impact Of BIG BROTHER AFRICA In The Society by nasyl(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
Revealing how Africans have lost their culture to the Westerners and polluting the viewers with fake and obscene life they show case!
This is not just BBA, this cut across other weeded reality TV like "the Kadashians" and the rest of them.
Polluting the mind of people with a fake and immoral lifestyle.

........my opinion!

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba To Star In An Adaptation Of Uzo Iweala's Beast Of No Nation / Watch For Free Interesting New Nollywood Films On Africa Magic Family. / Comic Story (give It A Title)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.