Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week (6566 Views)

LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING / Earn $500 To $10,000 Bi Weekly, / Earn $500 As Sign Up Bonus Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by Yiga(m): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2013
am really interested in this marketin stuff,by my problem is that i dont have any foregn address,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls is their any way out,if any,pls inform me:yigalee1@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by opefola91: 6:20am On Jun 17, 2013
Read this thread by legalwealthcreation.He covered everything you need to know about getting your UK address

https://www.nairaland.com/1181825/step-by-step-guide-own-clickbank-account

Yiga: am really interested in this marketin stuff,by my problem is that i dont have any foregn address,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls is their any way out,if any,pls inform me:yigalee1@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by jonxint: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2013
@ Op pls i really need tips on how i can really make that $500 weekly just as you have said.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by jonxint: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2013
I know making money in Clickbank is real i know those day i attend Akin Alabi's seminars on clickbank niche, but what you were saying is an eye opener.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by jonxint: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2013
Pls how do connect so we can talk pls
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by jonxint: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2013
@ Op Thanks so much for providing this wonderful tips on Clickbank, pls how may i connect you? Your number.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by collinsz: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2013
hello MR ope....pls how may we connect to you so that we may have some talks, i mean a phone number, BB contact or any means of reaching you. my email is cdike24@yahoo.com.
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by jonxint: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Unable to reach you via email you number pls?
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ Moderator why are you hiding some of my posts which have not violated the laws of this forum
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by ediko5(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
@ opefola why have you abandoned this topic?
It's an interested topic
Re: FREE: Learn The Perfect No-brainer Way To Earn $500 Per Week by goldbitcoin(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice job keep it up,but is there any update? Can I still use it in 2019?

opefola91:
Hello Nairalanders,

I will be sharing with you a simple but effective method to make $500 per week working 2hrs per day.Do this in your spare time to equal or surpass what you get paid at your job.

And incase you are wondering....this has nothing to do with blogging,search engine optimization, facebook marketing or article marketing.Let me also tell you that you can start with free tools especially if you are a beginner without the means to buy domain name and hosting.

Always keep this in mind; making money online comes down to just 2 things: Having an offer then getting traffic (visitors) to see that offer. THAT'S IT! Don't let anyone confuse you into thinking it's more complicated.

The concept is very straight forward. In order to succeed in the internet marketing business, especially affiliate marketing you need to have a mass market offer, targeted buyers list, you need to know where to get it , how to grow it every day, and how to scale it bigger.

Affiliate Marketing is the best way for beginners with interest in making money online or as a second income working on part-time basis.

All you do is basically find a valuable product in a large market that has an affiliate program, you sign up for the program with a unique personalized link, promote this offer in front of targeted buyers and get a share or commission for promoting the product.

The real beauty of Affiliate Marketing is that you can set it up once and get paid for life. You do the work once and keep getting recurring income to your bank account every month.

Why is this best place for beginners to start -

1. You won’t bother yourself with research and creating your own product. There are tons of products as long as they are in high demand people will keep buying them. For example make money online, weight loss, curing premature ejaculation anti-ageing product are some of niches in high demand.

2. You are not responsible for collecting payments. The system has sorted that out. All you have to concern yourself with is driving traffic to you offers and closing the deal by making sales and repeating it over and over.

3. You are not bugged with customer complaints, assistance or refunds.

Please do understand that this is not a push button, get rich quick program, although you can achieve a considerable high income in a matter of days with the method I will be sharing with you, it is not enough to have high converting offers and traffic but you need to learn the RIGHT system.

STEP #1: Pick A Converting/Mass Market Offer

Finding your market or niche gives you direction and focus on one specific area where there are PROVEN buyers in the marketplace. This way, you’re not “guessing” what affiliate information will sell; you KNOW what information will sell.
Your “niche” is focusing on a target of people wanting to buy Information products based on THEIR interest. No matter
Which route you take, you should keep customer core desires in mind.

if you go to google.com and type '' make money online'' I got over 2 billion result'
''weight loss '' gave me over 600 million result.
'' how to pass professional exams gave me 43 million result.

You can explore some of these popular niches and get your share of this multi-billion dollar industry (information marketing).Help them find solution to their problem and they will gladly take out their wallet and pay.

People want:
•Security
•Sex
•Power
•Immortality
•Wealth
•Happiness
•Respect
•Health
•Recognition
•Love

These are the things we want and yearn for in our daily lives ...Think in this direction when promoting affiliate products. It is that simple right?

Let’s move ahead….

You need to register with an affiliate network and start promoting affiliate products to cash in. The first site I will recommend you sign up with is clickbank.com which has been around since 1998 and has been helping people gain financial freedom and live the reality of their dreams.

Signing up is easy, just head over to the link below
https://accounts.clickbank.com/public/#/signup/form/

Note: ClickBank.com accepts Nigerians but do not send checks to Nigeria, which means you will need a foreign address to register but don’t panic at all even if you don’t have a relation abroad. I will show step by step method of getting a Uk virtual address later in this course.

Next we will choose a product to promote by selecting one of the categories on the left hand side of the page. In this example, we will choose Health and Fitness category:

As we can see the first product Fat Loss Factor has a gravity of 310.71, that is an indicator that there are lots of affiliates promoting this product and have made success with it (As a rule of thumb, every product you promote must have more than 50 in gravity).

* The commission percentage is 75.0%
* You earn $43.91 per sale
* Refund rate is 0.00 %( This means everyone that has bought that product has been satisfied and there has been no issue of refund).

Next, we will go and grab our unique affiliate link for this product by clicking the PROMOTE button
Enter you account nickname you used when signing up, click the CREATE button and it will generate a cloaked link hiding your name (cloaking will stop online thieves from hijacking your unique affiliate link).You can start promoting this link and watch you sales hit the roof if you follow the right method.clickbank pays twice or once per month depends on your preferred choice.

These are some other affiliate network to consider but you need a verified PayPal account to receive instant payment.
www.jvzoo.com
www.rapbank.com

Although Nigerians are among the countries blacklisted from opening paypal account but I will give you a guide to open stealth paypal account without hitches.

I will be back with the step 2.... Drop your comments and questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Fruit Juice Bar/restaurant In Nigeria? / Pls Where Can I Get High Quality Towels In Bulk: Body And Shoulder Towels / Financial Derivatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.