Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? (8188 Views)

Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching / Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching / Review Of More Than Sisters': A Nollywood Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by lunafish(f): 10:10pm On May 16, 2006
Dangerous sisters stars Genevieve Nnaji and Dakore Egbuson.

If you've seen it please tell me about the plot, their performances and if it's worth watching. Muchas gracias.
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 10:16pm On May 16, 2006
Ohh yes it's worth watching. i can give u a link to watch it online. No payment.

Anyways, im waiting for part three now. I've seen one and two. But u know what's stupid about the movie?

The part one had nothing to do with dangerous sisters. it was more like Hard knock headed father. Cos it was all about her father being a strict annoying man.

Part two was more of "jealous cousin". NOthing like dangerous sisters. There aren't sisters. They r frigging cousins!

Anyways let me not spoil the movie for u. It's worth watching if you're bored. I mean it's worth watching if u won't pay to rent it. I watched it online, so it's all good. lol

Here's the link: http://video.onlinenigeria.com/nigerianvideo.asp Scroll down, u'll find it on that page.
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by lunafish(f): 10:29pm On May 16, 2006
Spoil it for me!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I don't mind- I'm not crazy on suspense.
I would go to the link but my speaker aren't working right now.

I don't care - tell me what happens.

Muchas gracias
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On May 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy she said -- spoil it for me!!

Well u see, it's a good movie, but don't pay to watch it. It's okay, but i dunno why they had to make it a part three movie. I dunno why they called it dangerous sisters, when the girls are cousins. Part one had nothing to do with sisters.

U know basic naija movies mistakes?
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by lunafish(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2006
Can you tell me about the plot? Tell me what happens, please.

I know that Nollywood movies can have irrelevant titles

Such as "Indulgence" when it should have been called "Abusive cheating b*astard"

Go here - http://www.freewebs.com/fireflytigereye/filmreviews.htm

see if you like. #

In the meantime somebody tell me what happens

Gracias
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2006
ohh nice page. U write movie reviews? Awesome. Well i could write a little for you here.

A girl who lives with her parents, (genny) was tired of her father's way of treating her, and her friends. He's so strict that he became annoying. She wouldn't let her go anywhere, and blah blah. She was at home cos her school was on strike. She got tired of her dad and So she moved in with her cousin (dakore), dakore is a model.

Genny went to dakore's place of work one day and she was doing the model walk, when dakore's agent saw genny and fell in love with her modellish walk. Genny became a star with billboards and magazine covers. Dakore got jealous, and did almost everything to kill genny.

Genny was in a comma, and dakore went to the hospital to completely kill her, when genny's father came in and caught dakore in the act.

Genny's dad dont like dakore (his niece), cos he thinks models are prostitutes. Anyways i hope i tired.
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by lunafish(f): 10:46pm On May 16, 2006
Thank you-that's all I needed

Revisit the site- I'll have new reviews soon.

Muchas gracias Hot Angel
-Eres una cariƱa!!!
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 10:47pm On May 16, 2006
You r welcome. Ill bookmark ur site.
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by Hotstepper(f): 4:01am On May 17, 2006
i love that movie, can watch it ova and ova again tongue
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by Badman888(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2006
i watched part 1 of that movie, made no sense i manage part 2 i now heared there was part 3 after that i gave up, Better than a number of movies give it 5/10
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 6:22pm On May 17, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy there'll be part 4. lipsrsealed
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by Badman888(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2006
are you serious there is part 4 as well
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by ldollier(f): 10:55pm On May 17, 2006
hottest thanks for telling us the movie. hmm now i aint een gon watch it
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by oluyoko(f): 4:43pm On May 18, 2006
i have seen this movie and i think it is one of the worst Nigerian movies made in a while.

i could not even finish it. i skipped half of the first part and glanced over the second one. when i found out there was a part 3 i was fuming. how can they make a third part to that kind of film? just because one of the main actors is from London.
waste of time and space, that was 2 hours of my life i cannot get back.

1 Like

Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by hotangel2(f): 7:54pm On May 18, 2006
Badman888:

are you serious there is part 4 as well

Im was kidding. But hey u never know, there could be.

ldollier:

hottest thanks for telling us the movie. hmm now i aint een gon watch it

Ohh im sorry. I hate it when people tell me movies too.

@olukoyo, sorry oo. lol
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by Destiny6(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2006
Its not all that!!, the story line is rubbish!
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by ldollier(f): 11:43pm On May 18, 2006
hot-angel:

I'm was kidding. But hey u never know, there could be.

Ohh im sorry. I hate it when people tell me movies too.

@olukoyo, sorry oo. lol

lol no probs wink
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by gospeldiva(f): 1:11am On May 19, 2006
yeah, i've seen part one and two, there's part three, i wonder how it ends,
it's an okay movie sha
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by chosenbabe(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2006
Its an ok movie, not all dat tongue
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by eveseh(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2006
yea,i luv that movies,it's cool kiss
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by tochi(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2006
Don't hold ur breath! Sorta predictable! Its alright but i have seen much better (blood sistas~10 STARS)!
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by ddizzle(f): 6:04am On May 26, 2006
its a good movie skip disk one and start from disk 2 cuz the one is just bullshit i mean genny was great and dakore too bt ma funniest part was her b-day all alone chai ma papa no fit do dat to me sha make me eat cake by myself and stuff!! bt its aight part 3 is a waste of time and money what else is there to say again its just like there being a blood sisters 3 !! the film don end dnt bring another one and mess it up e.g home alone 1-5
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by tochi(f): 2:37pm On May 26, 2006
lol@ ddizzle grin
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by ddizzle(f): 7:09pm On May 26, 2006
thanx tochi grin
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by marvin007(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2006
Hey, so lets see. Dangerous Sisters was my first naija film, thats bad of me, I know but they no longer tripped me after the likes of the old films.

But I never regretted watching that movie it was nice, but as everyone here says , watch the part 2 and wait for the part 3 and u are on d rite track

Have a lovely day
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by SvS(f): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2006
i hate that movie!!!
the titile is a disgrace
and those girls they used for models are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by ddizzle(f): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
lol about the models!
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by viena(f): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
hot-angel

i would love to see but the link is not working. i saw some other films but not dangerous sister and non of the others can open.

any other way to see it
Re: 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? by bintamribu: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2007
is nanji dead, my room mates are driving me crazy to know if she is, please, i have to go home knowing this answer today, as much as i like this movies, nigerians are good in over doing it!! keep up the good work, i would also like to know if the juju things they do are for real, you guys have passed the scary movies test, rest assured, i wish the gurls!! could drop the fake accent, the amen O thing or i gonna go O! thing really gets me laughing, hola pals let me know all about Naijo O!! hola (Have a feeling i did not post this thing at the right place - who cares, the movies are full of errors too!!!!! OO!!

(1) (Reply)

Glo Splashes N500million On 10 Movie Stars / bbnaija: Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Niipples On TV 18+ (Photos & Video) / National Geographic Vs Discovery Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.