Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching (7528 Views)

Good And Interesting Epic Movies Worth Watching / Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching / 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by newintexas: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Have not watched Nigerian movies in a while. I need names of movies worth my time. My favorite actors and actresses. Yemi Blaq, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Van VIcker, Genevieve, Stephanie Okereke, Ebube Nwagbo, Ini Edo, Omo T and etc. Just names pls and maybe a little sypnosis.
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mohawkchic(f): 12:21am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Romantic? Erh not so sure about that word in your topic header grin Anywho i'll recommend

~Games Men Play:Reloaded ~

~Have you seen "Games Men Play?"
[/size]
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by posakosa(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2009
There was this one movie with Nkem Owoh and Kate Henshaw "Stronger than Pain" Absolutely LOVELY MOVIE, LOVELY. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOVELY MOVIE.
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mohawkchic(f): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

There was this one movie with Nkem Owoh and Kate Henshaw "Stronger than Pain" Absolutely LOVELY MOVIE, LOVELY. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOVELY MOVIE.

[size=13pt] ~Is it a new movie?[/size]
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by SeanT21(f): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2009
Love Affair with Gene and Emeka Ike.

Losing You with Van Vicker and Tonto
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mohawkchic(f): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt] ~I actually just thought of "Letters To A Stranger" i think thats the closest to romantic i think of. . that is considering you havent seen it yet undecided[/size]
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by posakosa(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2009
No, I believe Nkem and Kate both won the 2008 AMAA best actors award  for the movie.

Brief synopsis: Its about how love changes a hot headed woman, beautiful movie.
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by posakosa(m): 12:41am On Oct 12, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~I actually just thought of "Letters To A Stranger" i think thats the closest to romantic i think of. . that is considering you havent seen it yet  undecided[/size]

Yes,  Ive seen Letters to a stranger with Genevive,  noice movie too!
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mohawkchic(f): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

No, I believe Nkem and Kate both won the 2008 AMAA best actors award  for the movie.

Brief synopsis: Its about how love changes a hot headed woman,  beautiful movie.

[size=13pt] ~Aaah okies. . . .i dont think i've seen it even tho i dont remember the names of all the ones i've watched. . .[/size]

posakosa:

Yes,  I Letters to a stranger with Genevive,  noice movie too!

[size=13pt] ~I'm in agreement![/size]
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by posakosa(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2009
For some funny reason, I don't like to watch movies with Van Vicker. I think he's a bad actor. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mohawkchic(f): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2009
[size=13pt] ~You're not far from the truth but he's a looker so i suppose he more often forgiven for his bad acting skills. . i find it particularly humourous when he talks at the side of his mouth. . . grin

~I dont particularly like Emeka Ike either. . . undecided
[/size]
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by SeanT21(f): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

Yes,  Ive seen Letters to a stranger with Genevive,  noice movie too!

Nice film and also Love My Way with Gen and Jim.
Re: Need Names Of The Most Recent Romantic Nigerian Movies Worth Watching by mamagee6(f): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
[i]Marshals 1 & 2. cool

(1) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh AKA Osuofia: A Good Or Bad Actor? / Comedy Video: House Of Ajebo “the Killer” / Why Do People Cough In Nollywood Movies Before They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.