Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria (3378 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / Hostgator, Bluehost & Hostmonster Provo Data Center Network Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria by yungcheda(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2013
How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria

To pay for hosting or any other payment online has always been a pain in the back side because of the difficulty in obtaining a credit card.

In Nigeria, what we make use of most times is what we call online debit cards that are usually loaded with funds and spent online, ATMs and Pos.

On the other hand, bloggers who wish to switch their host accounts to intenational hosts such as Hostgator tend to face the challenge of how to pay for hostgator hosting.

In this post, I shall reveal to you How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria

So, How Can I Pay For Hostgator From Nigeria?

1. Get an online Debit card
a. How to get an online debit card: to continue visit http://www.wesaytech.com/2013/05/how-to-pay-for-hosting-by-hostgator.html
Re: How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria by Basic(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2013
There are no complications in this matter. All my 5 blogs are on Hostgator and I simply pay them with my GTB ATM card. Access bank's card and UBA's card also work.
So, gone are the days when paying Hostgator was complex.
Re: How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2013
UBA Africard works.

Namecheap even accepts GTb NairaMastercard
Re: How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria by yungcheda(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
UBA africard seems to be the best for online transactions
Re: How To Pay For Hosting By Hostgator From Nigeria by dozies1: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Basic: There are no complications in this matter. All my 5 blogs are on Hostgator and I simply pay them with my GTB ATM card. Access bank's card and UBA's card also work.
So, gone are the days when paying Hostgator was complex.
do you pay in naira or dollar?

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Earn Audience You Should Know As A Blogger / Procedure For Gtpay / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.