Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE (1802 Views)

Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? / Five Nigerians Emerge As Richest Pastors In Africa - Forbes / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 27, 2013
REVELATION 18 VS 23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. <<<< A VERSE ABOUT AMERICA ( BABYLON ) DESCRIBING THE FORBES LIST. IN FORBES LIST AMERICAN MERCHANTS ARE THE GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH >>> BILL GATES OF MICROSOFT, THE WALTONS OF WALMART, ELLIS OF ORACLE, BEZOZ OF AMAZON, ZUCKERBERG OF FACEBOOK ETC ETC

HABBAKUK 1 VS 8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat. <<< TALKING ABOUT BABYLON AKA AMERICA AND HOW THEY WILL HAVE MILITARY BASES ALL OVER THE WORLD. THEIR HORSEMEN ( MILITARY ) SHALL SPREAD THEMSELVES

OBADIAH 3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? TALKING ABOUT THE CAUCASIANS LOVE FOR SKYSCRAPERS.

2 Likes

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2013
Are you not in America anymore?
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Are you not in America anymore?
NOPE I AINT SIR. I ESCAPED FROM THE INSANE ASYLUM CALLED AMERICA
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by eyenCalabar(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE I AINT SIR. I ESCAPED FROM THE INSANE ASYLUM CALLED AMERICA

You better leave this site alone and go see your doctor. Definitely, there's something wrong with you. You don't even know what makes a man great.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Vansnickers: 10:50pm On May 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Are you not in America anymore?

He is now in Guantanamo.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2013
eyenCalabar:

You better leave this site alone and go see your doctor. Definitely, there's something wrong with you.
WHY ? BECAUSE I DONT THINK AMERICA IS A COOL PLACE ? YOU THINK EVERYONE IS AS POOR AS YOU ? ONE THING I NOTICE, ONLY BROKE NIGERIAN PEOPLE LOVE AMERICA. RICH PEOPLE PREFER ENGLAND SWITZERLAND OR NIGERIA.
NOW I AM NOT IN ANY WAY SAYING I AM RICH cheesy

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2013
Van snickers:

He is now in Guantanamo.
grin grin JOKES
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by okeyxyz(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2013
@obadiah

When the bible says "Be filled with the Holy Spirit...", It didn't mean shekpe or ogogoro...

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 27, 2013
okeyxyz: @obadiah

When the bible says "Be filled with the Holy Spirit...", It didn't mean shekpe or ogogoro...
grin grin grin YALL GAT WAY TOO MANY JOKES TODAY LWTMB
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by okeyxyz(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin YALL GAT WAY TOO MANY JOKES TODAY LWTMB

I know I'm hitting home nah. These your inspirations must be coming from bottled spirits. grin
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2013
okeyxyz:

I know I'm hitting home nah. These your inspirations must be coming from bottled spirits. grin
NAH CHIEF. MY INSPIRATIONS COME FROM YAHAWAH BA HA SHAM HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI. grin grin OF COURSE EVERY NOW AND THEN I DO LIKE TO INDULGE IN A TIPPLE OF MERLOT OR PINOT GRIGIO grin grin BUT NOT FOR SPIRITUAL INSPIRATION. FOR CARNAL INSPIRATION.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 11:14pm On May 27, 2013
@Obadiah
1) Revelation 18:23

a) Why would you think Revelation 18 was referring to America and not to any other city? Couldn't Babylon also have been the great Roman empire which is now no more? Or maybe USSR which was broken to pieces? Or maybe some other city to come after America?

b) v24 which you have not quoted seems to eliminate the possibility that Babylon is America, No?

2) Obadiah 3
This was talking about Edom, unless you mean to say Edom is America?

3) Habbakuk 1:8
This was about the Chaldeans punishing Judah. Again, nothing in the chapter to support the conclusions you have made.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by MistadeRegal(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2013
This thread is correct but the comments lacked a thinking mind. AMERICA IS BABYLON THE GREAT.

3 Likes

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 11:20pm On May 27, 2013
@Mistade Regal: Prove it! cheesy
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 27, 2013
IbrahimB: @Obadiah
1) Revelation 18:23

a) Why would you think Revelation 18 was referring to America and not to any other city? Couldn't Babylon also have been the great Roman empire which is now no more? Or maybe USSR which was broken to pieces? Or maybe some other city to come after America?

b) v24 which you have not quoted seems to eliminate the possibility that Babylon is America, No?

2) Obadiah 3
This was talking about Edom, unless you mean to say Edom is America?

3) Habbakuk 1:8
This was about the Chaldeans punishing Judah. Again, nothing in the chapter to support the conclusions you have made.
GOOD QUESTIONS
A-WHY AMERICA ? WELL IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRAJECTORY OF THE EMPIRES IN DANIEL CHAPTER 7, THE LAST EMPIRE IS AMERICA. AND THEN IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRAJECTORY OF THE EMPIRES FROM REVELATION CHAPTER 8 ON DOWN TO CHAPTER 11 IS WHERE THE ROMAN EMPIRE RE-EMERGES DURING THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. CHAPTER 13 IS WHERE THE ROMAN EMPIRE FRAGMENTS INTO THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA AND THEN AMERICA BECOMES THE DOMINANT EMPIRE ( THE WOMAN SITTING ON THE BEAST WHICH IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE ) AND THEN ON DOWN TO CHAPTER 17 AND 18 WHICH IS THE JUDGEMENT FOR AMERICA FOR CORRUPTING THE NATIONS WITH THE WRATH OF HER FORNICATION. NOW IF YOU ALSO STUDY OTHER BOOKS LIKE HABBAKUK JEREMIAH ETC, YOU KNOW IT IS AMERICA FROM THE HISTORICAL TRAJECTORY.
ILL ANSWER THE OTHER QUESTIONS IN A SEPERATE POST SO IT DOES NOT PUT YOU OFF FOR BEING SO MUCH TO READ
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 27, 2013
VS 24 IS EMPHATIC PROOF THAT IT IS AMERICA. WHEN IT SAYS THE BLOOD OF EVERYONE ON THE EARTH IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT LITERAL BLOOD. ITS TALKING ABOUT HOW THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN DECAPITATED. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN KILLED TO WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE ALL NOW WALKING AROUND WITH THE SINS OF AMERICA IN YOUR LIFE ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU WANT THE BEST CARS, BEST HOUSES, WANT TO SLEEP WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, CHASE MONEY TILL DEATH AND DEFRAUD AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN SO THAT YOU CAN GET RICH TO LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE ETC ETC. THATS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE DECAPITATED. YOU HAVE BEEN KILLED. YOUR BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED AND YOU ARE DEAD TO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. YOU ARE NOW AN AMERICAN DRONE. THATS WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS. THE WHOLE WORLDS BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED AND WE ARE ALL DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATIONS

3 Likes

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
Before I reply, why are you writing in CAPS? undecided
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 27, 2013
HABBAKUK 1 VS 8, WHO ARE THE CHALDEANS ? THE WISE MEN OF ANCIENT BABYLON. HOWEVER THE BOOK OF HABBAKUK IS FUTURE PROPHESY FOR MODERN DAY BABYLON BECAUSE IT SPECIFICALLY TELLS YOU THIS IS A FUTURE PROPHESY THAT WOULD HAPPEN TOWARDS THE END DAYS. THE WISE MEN OF AMERICA ARE CALLED CHALDEANS IN THE BIBLE. AND IF YOU READ THE BOOK, THE ANCIENT CHALDEANS DIDNT GO AROUND TAKING EVERYONES LAND. HOWEVER THE MODERN DAY CHALDEANS MARCHED THROUGH THE BREATH OF THE LAND AND TOOK EVERYONES LAND AS SAID IN HABBAKUK. THEY TOOK AMERICA, SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SOUTH AFRICA AND NEW ZEALAND. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. THEIR HERITAGE IS EDOM BUT THEY FORMED THE ROMAN EMPIRE OUT OF WHICH CAME EUROZONE AND USA. THEIR WISE MEN ARE THE CHALDEANS

HABBAKUK 1 VS 6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs. <<< MARCH THROUGH THE WHOLE WORLD TAKING EVERYONES LAND. ANCIENT CHALDEANS DIDNT DO THAT. THIS FUTURE PROPHESY FOR MODERN DAY CHALDEANS.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 27, 2013
IbrahimB: Before I reply, why are you writing in CAPS? undecided
CAPS IS MY THING. I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A YEAR NOW. I AM USED TO IT. I FEEL IMPOTENT WITHOUT MY CAPS wink

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 11:53pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: WHY AMERICA ? WELL IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRAJECTORY OF THE EMPIRES IN DANIEL CHAPTER 7, THE LAST EMPIRE IS AMERICA

a) No I didn't see that. Daniel 7 says the fourth beast has 10 horns (i.e. Kings/Presidents/whatever). America has had more than 10 horns, no? On the strength of that, I can conclusively say the fourth beast doesn't refer to America.

b) If there were to be another Superpower in some years time - and it is possible with the way China is rising rapidly - would the prophecy then shift to fit China?

c)
obadiah777: WHEN IT SAYS THE BLOOD OF EVERYONE ON THE EARTH IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT LITERAL BLOOD... THATS WHAT THAT VERSE MEANS

How do you know it doesn't mean literal blood? If you are talking from the "spirit" please say so, so that I can end my questioning ASAP!

d) v24 talks about the prophets and saints being killed - how does that hold true of America?

e)
obadiah777: THE WISE MEN OF AMERICA ARE CALLED CHALDEANS IN THE BIBLE
Really? undecided. So who were the wise men of America (in History)?

f)
obadiah777: HOWEVER THE MODERN DAY CHALDEANS MARCHED THROUGH THE BREATH OF THE LAND AND TOOK EVERYONES LAND AS SAID IN HABBAKUK

Well America haven't exactly taken e v e r y o n e' s land have they? smiley. Or maybe that will happen in the near future?

g)
obadiah777: THEIR HERITAGE IS EDOM BUT THEY FORMED THE ROMAN EMPIRE OUT OF WHICH CAME EUROZONE AND USA.

The Edomites formed the Roman Empire? *scratches head*

There's nothing "emphatic" about what you've said mate smiley.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 12:03am On May 28, 2013
IbrahimB:

a) No I didn't see that. Daniel 7 says the fourth beast has 10 horns (i.e. Kings/Presidents/whatever). America has had more than 10 horns, no? On the strength of that, I can conclusively say the fourth beast doesn't refer to America.

b) If there were to be another Superpower in some years time - and it is possible with the way China is rising rapidly - would the prophecy then shift to fit China?

c)

How do you know it doesn't mean literal blood? If you are talking from the "spirit" please say so, so that I can end my questioning ASAP!

d) v24 talks about the prophets and saints being killed - how does that hold true of America?

e)
Really? undecided. So who were the wise men of America (in History)?

f)

Well America haven't exactly taken e v e r y o n e' s land have they? smiley. Or maybe that will happen in the near future?

g)

The Edomites formed the Roman Empire? *scratches head*

There's nothing "emphatic" about what you've said mate smiley.
BROTHER YOU ARE HERE TO GAINSAY AND SCOFF. I HAVE PROVIDED ALL THE FACTS. EVERY FACTS PROVIDED CAN BE MATCHED TO ALL HISTORY BOOKS IN THE WORLD, EVEN GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. SO IT IS NOW UP TO YOU TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. I GET THE FEELING YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BE CONVINCED. YOU ARE HERE TO OPPOSE. I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT ( BATTLING GAINSAYERS ) ALL DAY. ITS MIDNIGHT HERE. I GOT NO ENERGY TO BATTLE GAINSAYERS. I AM ONLY UP BECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR THE BASKETBALL GAME BETWEEN THE MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES AND SAN ANTONIO SPURS. MY BOY ZACH RANDOLPH IS SLIPPING. I THINK THEY MAY BE SWEPT TONIGHT. THATS WHY AM UP. NO STRNGTH FOR GAINSAYERS. HEAR OR FORBEAR CHIEF grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 12:23am On May 28, 2013
@obadiah777 I am not here to scoff. I believe the questions I asked are valid questions. Prophecies are like wide nets, and we can make them to catch whatever we want if we try. Good luck for the game. smiley

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 12:38am On May 28, 2013
IbrahimB: @obadiah777 I am not here to scoff. I believe the questions I asked are valid questions. Prophecies are like wide nets, and we can make them to catch whatever we want if we try. Good luck for the game. smiley
NOT THESE PROPHESIES BROS. THESE PROPHESIES ARE VERY NARROW. SEE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ARE SCOFFING QUESTIONS. I SAY SO BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU THE TRAJECTORY OF THE KINGDOMS IN DANIEL 7 AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE BOOK, THEY HAVE HAPPENED EXACTLY AS STATED. AND AMERICA WILL BE THE LAST KINGDOM AFTER WHICH THE KINGDOM WILL BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. NOW YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT CHINA EMERGING BUT IF YOU HAD READ REVELATION 16 AND JEREMIAH 50 AND 51 AND JOEL 3 AND ISAIH 14 AND ISAIH 13 AND EZEKIEL 38 AND 39 AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT ARMAGEDDON, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS AN IMPLOSION OF ALL THE GENTILE KINGDOMS IN WW3. THEY WILL ALL NUKE EACH OTHER BACK INTO THE STONE AGE INCLUDING CHINA. CHINA IS NOT EMERGING AS THE NEXT SUPER-POWER. CHINA AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE NUKED BACK TO STONE-AGE. WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE ? ALL THE CITIES IN THE WORLD WILL BE A PILE OF TRASH, ALL WEAPONS WILL HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY WILL NUKE EACH OTHERS ARSENAL ETC ETC. AND THEN THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD WILL EMERGE AND TAKE OVER. wink wink AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE WEAPONRY EVER BUILT AGAIN AFTER THAT. ALL THESE NUKES BEING BUILT ARE DONE FOR THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. THE LORD HAS PUT THAT SPIRIT ON THEM TO BUILD THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 12:47am On May 28, 2013
Nothing has happened "exactly" except in your imagination. How's me asking about the America with the 10 horns/ 10 kings amount to scoffing? Or when did the Edomites (descendants of Esau) found the Roman Empire? Lastly, who are these wise men of America that you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2013
IbrahimB: Nothing has happened "exactly" except in your imagination. How's me asking about the America with the 10 horns/ 10 kings amount to scoffing? Or when did the Edomites (descendants of Esau) found the Roman Empire? Lastly, who are these wise men of America that you are talking about?
THE WISE MEN OF AMERICA ARE THE ILLUMINATED ONES. SOME CALL THEM THE ILLUMINATI. THEY CONTROL FROM BEHIND THE SCENE.

HOW THE CHILDREN OF EDOM FORMED THE ROMAN EMPIRE ? LET ME TRACE IT BACKWARDS FOR YOU. PSALMS 137 VS 7-8 LETS YOU KNOW THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON USA ARE THE CHILDREN OF EDOM. AND FROM FOLLOWING DANIEL 7 AND REVELATION 17 WE KNOW THAT BABYLON USA IS AN OFFSHOOT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. THE LINK FROM EDOM TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by IbrahimB: 1:19am On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: AND FROM FOLLOWING DANIEL 7 AND REVELATION 17 WE KNOW THAT BABYLON USA IS AN OFFSHOOT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THERE YOU HAVE IT

No we don't "know" that. I haven't seen anywhere in the above chapters you mentioned where it says the US is an offshoot of the Roman Empire. And which one is "BABYLON USA"? Your coinage or something? undecided
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by MostHigh: 11:45am On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: NOT THESE PROPHESIES BROS. THESE PROPHESIES ARE VERY NARROW. SEE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ARE SCOFFING QUESTIONS. I SAY SO BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU THE TRAJECTORY OF THE KINGDOMS IN DANIEL 7 AND IF YOU FOLLOW THE BOOK, THEY HAVE HAPPENED EXACTLY AS STATED. AND AMERICA WILL BE THE LAST KINGDOM AFTER WHICH THE KINGDOM WILL BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. NOW YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT CHINA EMERGING BUT IF YOU HAD READ REVELATION 16 AND JEREMIAH 50 AND 51 AND JOEL 3 AND ISAIH 14 AND ISAIH 13 AND EZEKIEL 38 AND 39 AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT ARMAGEDDON, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS AN IMPLOSION OF ALL THE GENTILE KINGDOMS IN WW3. THEY WILL ALL NUKE EACH OTHER BACK INTO THE STONE AGE INCLUDING CHINA. CHINA IS NOT EMERGING AS THE NEXT SUPER-POWER. CHINA AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE NUKED BACK TO STONE-AGE. WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE ? ALL THE CITIES IN THE WORLD WILL BE A PILE OF TRASH, ALL WEAPONS WILL HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY WILL NUKE EACH OTHERS ARSENAL ETC ETC. AND THEN THE PEOPLE OF THE LORD WILL EMERGE AND TAKE OVER. wink wink AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE WEAPONRY EVER BUILT AGAIN AFTER THAT. ALL THESE NUKES BEING BUILT ARE DONE FOR THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. THE LORD HAS PUT THAT SPIRIT ON THEM TO BUILD THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION.

Every last city My brother will be turned to ash.

Greetings to you Sire.

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by MostHigh: 11:47am On May 28, 2013
IbrahimB: Nothing has happened "exactly" except in your imagination. How's me asking about the America with the 10 horns/ 10 kings amount to scoffing? Or when did the Edomites (descendants of Esau) found the Roman Empire? Lastly, who are these wise men of America that you are talking about?

Ignorance is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by MostHigh: 11:48am On May 28, 2013
IbrahimB:

No we don't "know" that. I haven't seen anywhere in the above chapters you mentioned where it says the US is an offshoot of the Roman Empire. And which one is "BABYLON USA"? Your coinage or something? undecided

Scoffer for real.

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Every last city My brother will be turned to ash.

Greetings to you Sire.
GREETINGS TO YOU BROTHER MOST HIGH. SHALOM. AND YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. I HAVE 4 SCRIPTURES THAT SAY EVERY LAST CITY WILL BE BROUGHT TO RUINS. I AM GUESSING THAT INCLUDES LAGOS AND ABUJA grin
Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Scoffer for real.
I FIGURED HIM OUT FROM THE START. WENT THROUGH HIS POST. I THINK HE IS A MOSLEM. HE WORSHIPPING THAT BLACK METEORITE ROCK IN MECCA grin grin

1 Like

Re: FORBES LIST, AMERICAN MILITARY BASES AND SKYSCRAPERS IN THE BIBLE by ijawkid(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: I FIGURED HIM OUT FROM THE START. WENT THROUGH HIS POST. I THINK HE IS A MOSLEM. HE WORSHIPPING THAT BLACK METEORITE ROCK IN MECCA grin grin

gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Judge Men Of God? / Does The Bible Actually Say Christians Must Tithe? / During Hajj A Muslim Became Christian. Praise The Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.