Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? (5213 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Solaj(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
What Will Determine Your Eternal Reward In Heaven?

The experience of Pastor Park will provide an insight to answer the question above. During a tragic Near Death Experience, a Presbyterian Pastor named Park, Yong Gyu was taken to Heaven and Hell by heavenly Angels. He was shown why some saints are richly rewarded in Heaven, while others have no reward; why some saints have magnificent Mansions in Heaven, while others live in small Community homes. He was shown why, after serving the Lord his whole life, his house was still small and unfinished. He also witnessed how gruesome Hell was, and why so many Christians wound up there; and what sins we must repent of. Pastor Park's testimony is a wake up call to the Church, it will encourage those who are serving Jesus faithfully, it will strengthen your resolve for Jesus, and will bring the Fear of God to those who are not living Holy.

Pastor Park testified: “The scene of Heaven was indescribable. I can’t describe Heaven with my Earthly words. I said, “Lord! Thank you so much! Even though, I was very prideful and arrogant and cursed with a sickness, You have still brought me to Heaven to show me around. I then heard the voice of God, “My beloved Pastor Park, Yong Gyu, I welcome you. You have made a long journey here.” His voice was overflowing with love and tenderness. I replied back crying in tears, “Lord,….” The angels immediately said, “you have been a pastor for 20 years. Do you not know your scriptures? There are no tears in Heaven. Please stop it!” I was not even able to cry. (Revelation 21:4).
The Lord then asked me five questions.
“How much time did you spend reading the Word (bible)?
How much did you give of offerings?
How many times have you evangelized to people?
Did you tithe properly?
How much time did you spend in prayer?”
I could not answer the fifth question. The Lord rebuked me for the fifth question.
“After you had become a mega church pastor, you had become very lazy with prayer. Being busy is no excuse to Me!” I had to repent of it later. “The angels will show you many places in Heaven and of Hell. Look around as much as you desire. You will leave after witnessing many different places in Heaven and Hell.”

The angels first took me to three different places in Heaven. In the first place, I saw little children living together. The second place was where the adults lived. The third place was for the souls that had barely made it to Heaven. Even though they made it to Heaven, they had made it shamefully. Many people had asked me how old the little children were. They appeared like kindergartens. They were not the little boys or girls as we would know of gender. Each child had their own angel to accompany them.

In Heaven, most of the souls will have their own individual home. (John 14:2). However, there were some who did not have homes. I will explain this later. Moreover, the children did not have their own individual homes either. I asked, “The children are also souls, why do they not have their own homes?” The angel replied, “Just as the people on Earth require materials to build their homes, we in Heaven also need materials to build here. When a person serves the church and others faithfully unto the Lord, those deeds will become materials for a person’s home in Heaven. When the materials are provided, the angels assigned to build a saint’s home will go to work on constructing it. The children who are below the accountability age have not built up any materials to build a home. In other words, they did not have the time or chance to earn their rewards/materials. This is why they do not have homes.” I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?”

Continue reading the true testimony at this link: http://rapturewatcher./2013/09/02/what-will-determine-your-eternal-reward-in-heaven
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Na to go become christian......but why cant I have this mansion on earth?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Rhemar(m): 3:34am On Sep 04, 2013
May God save my soul
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:58am On Sep 04, 2013
Islam conception of heaven is better.

All you need to do is simple: strap some C4 on your stomach or back, hold the trigger or button in your pocket, then simply and casually walk into the gathering of non-Muslims(infidels) preferably Christians or Jews, then shout Allah Akbar and press the button...

72 virgins, ganja, Heineken and paradise here I come!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Solaj: What Will Determine Your Eternal Reward In Heaven?

The experience of Pastor Park will provide an insight to answer the question above. During a tragic Near Death Experience, a Presbyterian Pastor named Park, Yong Gyu was taken to Heaven and Hell by heavenly Angels. He was shown why some saints are richly rewarded in Heaven, while others have no reward; why some saints have magnificent Mansions in Heaven, while others live in small Community homes. He was shown why, after serving the Lord his whole life, his house was still small and unfinished. He also witnessed how gruesome Hell was, and why so many Christians wound up there; and what sins we must repent of. Pastor Park's testimony is a wake up call to the Church, it will encourage those who are serving Jesus faithfully, it will strengthen your resolve for Jesus, and will bring the Fear of God to those who are not living Holy.

Pastor Park testified: “The scene of Heaven was indescribable. I can’t describe Heaven with my Earthly words. I said, “Lord! Thank you so much! Even though, I was very prideful and arrogant and cursed with a sickness, You have still brought me to Heaven to show me around. I then heard the voice of God, “My beloved Pastor Park, Yong Gyu, I welcome you. You have made a long journey here.” His voice was overflowing with love and tenderness. I replied back crying in tears, “Lord,….” The angels immediately said, “you have been a pastor for 20 years. Do you not know your scriptures? There are no tears in Heaven. Please stop it!” I was not even able to cry. (Revelation 21:4).
The Lord then asked me five questions.
“How much time did you spend reading the Word (bible)?
How much did you give of offerings?
How many times have you evangelized to people?
Did you tithe properly?
How much time did you spend in prayer?”
I could not answer the fifth question. The Lord rebuked me for the fifth question.
“After you had become a mega church pastor, you had become very lazy with prayer. Being busy is no excuse to Me!” I had to repent of it later. “The angels will show you many places in Heaven and of Hell. Look around as much as you desire. You will leave after witnessing many different places in Heaven and Hell.”

The angels first took me to three different places in Heaven. In the first place, I saw little children living together. The second place was where the adults lived. The third place was for the souls that had barely made it to Heaven. Even though they made it to Heaven, they had made it shamefully. Many people had asked me how old the little children were. They appeared like kindergartens. They were not the little boys or girls as we would know of gender. Each child had their own angel to accompany them.

In Heaven, most of the souls will have their own individual home. (John 14:2). However, there were some who did not have homes. I will explain this later. Moreover, the children did not have their own individual homes either. I asked, “The children are also souls, why do they not have their own homes?” The angel replied, “Just as the people on Earth require materials to build their homes, we in Heaven also need materials to build here. When a person serves the church and others faithfully unto the Lord, those deeds will become materials for a person’s home in Heaven. When the materials are provided, the angels assigned to build a saint’s home will go to work on constructing it. The children who are below the accountability age have not built up any materials to build a home. In other words, they did not have the time or chance to earn their rewards/materials. This is why they do not have homes.” I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?”

Continue reading the true testimony at this link: http://rapturewatcher./2013/09/02/what-will-determine-your-eternal-reward-in-heaven
The website is something else
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
From the damn topic,how many of you have been to heaven and back to the earth,where is it located? Why would you just come n form skyscrapper or ghetto..smh
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
@op

While I may not dispute whatever Park claimed he had seen, it is very clear that the bible does not support his so called heavenly visions.

The first question to ask is whether the bible or any other scriptures promised us that we will ascend to heaven.

The bible is clear that Christ will come down to earth and the city, the new Jerusalem, will descend from heaven to earth, also the angels will descend to earth.

The bible promised resurrection of the holy ones. They will be resurrected to live upon the earth and not in heaven. This idea of face-me-I-face you mansions, community mansions, etc are alien to scriptures.

Btw there is no Christian heaven, Muslim heaven, Buddhist heaven etc Heaven is heaven, and it is where God dwells. On a previous thread I had explained that only three men (Jesus, Elijah and Enoch) have been recorded to have ascended to heaven. However in christian theology some scholars have argued Moses too had been taken to heaven. Whatever the case may be the rest of ancient saints are not recorded to be in heaven.

When people die they don't go to heaven...those who had gone to heaven have no bones in any grave. To go to heaven is as real as eating your breakfast not a dreamy state. When Jesus ascended to heaven....he was clearly seen by his disciples...nothing of his body remained here....his grave was empty....same thing with Elijah and Enoch.

Those who teach that when you die you go to heaven have a lot of questions to run away from. Apart from the fact that such teachings are not biblical. Questions such as If you are already in heaven why do you need to resurrect from the grave? If saints are already with Christ in heaven why would they again rise from their grave when Christ returns? Shouldn't they just come with him? etc
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2013
build now that you are alive
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
have you taken time to view the website attached to this post
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2013
where would you like to retire for ever?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2013
hmh! Pastor park, who had the revelation came back and sold his luxry cars and gave out all the money...hmh
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2013
HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by PastorOluT(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
veeco vee: HEAVEN AND HELL EXIST

Very true, for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal and we set our minds on them!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2013
YOU WILL DETERMINE YOUR ETERNITY DESTINATION HERE ON EARTH
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2013
YOU 'LL DETERMINE UR ETERNAL DESTINATION HERE ON EARTH
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2013
SEE U ON THE BEAUTIFUL SHORE
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2013
SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE, THE END IS HERE. CHOOSE YOUR ETERNAL HOME NOW
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2013
MARANATHA
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Very true, for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal and we set our minds on them!
U ARE RIGHT BRO
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
And what do they need the mansion for?! To protect them from the elements or mere status symbols?!

So also its a sin not to pray?! What about the resulting inequality, some people get mansions and skyscraper, while others get ghettos?b

Last question, is there gravity in heaven?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Kay 17: And what do they need the mansion for?! To protect them from the elements or mere status symbols?!

So also its a sin not to pray?! What about the resulting inequality, some people get mansions and skyscraper, while others get ghettos?b

Last question, is there gravity in heaven?
Dont you need house? even God seats on throne... have you seen any throne that is not in a house?

I believe that God cant be partial on that day, some are seriously winning many souls for God and others are on their selfish affairs.

I dont think that both of them are going to be rewarded alike, the bible says that we are going to be rewarded according to our work
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2013
^^

grin grin

I need a house to protect myself from the elements. It is a shelter and also for security.

Don't tell me God is on a wooden throne!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2013
BIBLE SAYS IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2013
Is there gravity and light in Heaven?
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kay 17: Is there gravity and light in Heaven?
GOD IS LIGHT, AND LIGHT FROM HIS THRONE ILLUMINATES THE WHOLE HEAVEN
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
You are not aware that light is either matter or wave, it is a physical object. Light particles are physical, that's contrary to God's spiritual nature.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2013
Kay 17: You are not aware that light is either matter or wave, it is a physical object. Light particles are physical, that's contrary to God's spiritual nature.
things that appear were made by things that do not appear. My Bible says God said let there be light and there was light...check your own Bible
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2013
^^^
Loooool!! But God is light, so if light had a beginning, possibly God did!
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Earthlings... using their banal senses to ascribe worldly metaphors to metaphysical attributes - humans never cease to dumbfound the intellect.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by veecovee: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2013
the wise are now building their eternal home by doing the work of God.
Re: Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? by Kay17: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2013
^^
You seem to suggest that Heaven indulges in material greed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roots In Paganism / How To Know That You Have Faith / Can a person Make heaven without baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.