Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. (8971 Views)

Queen Elizabeth And The Faith Of Our Only Country!!!...by Satguru Maharaj Ji!!! / Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? / Nigeria Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2013
Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?

Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan?

Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.

The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.

f) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

h) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

I) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.

k) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

l) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

m) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan.

n) If anyone comes to know that his neighbour is a Muslim then the whole neighbourhood stays alert.

o) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic ‘Madrasa’ in Japan.

p) There is no Sharia law in Japan.

q) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

r) According to Mr. Cumin Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, “There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it.”

s) Freelance journalist Mohammed Juber toured many Islamic countries after 9/11 including Japan. He found that the Japanese were confident that extremists could do no harm in Japan.

Why can’t our own government follow suit, the damage is done and only gets worse everyday? You may want to check up on this, but my personal estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically!

3 Likes

Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 27, 2013
lol....lmao.....

This is clearly discriminatory!

On the other hand, it is funny how Islam shrinks when "Saudi Arabian Tactics" are used back on its adherents

1 Like

Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2013
OP there are mosques and muslims in Japan. please post sensible things next time. though it sucks that islam is permitted in JAPAN, but its true. thnx.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Nobody: 12:09am On May 28, 2013
I like the directness and straightforward attitude.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 28, 2013
no wonder japan is one of the most peaceful nation in the world. Islam is like cancer. cancer starts small and later, it escalates that the host body cant stand its pain anymore.
If the world is to end tommorow, islam destroys it

2 Likes

Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by UyiIredia(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2013
Impressive.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Mudley313: 12:27am On May 28, 2013
this is one of the reasons i hate to read stuff apart from jokes n entertainment in this forum cos some topics can be highly intellectually bereft or just outright falsehood; how on earth can one begin to discuss outright falsehood n fabrication...OP, why u lie

Mosque

There are currently between 30 and 40 single-story mosques in Japan, plus another 100 or more apartment rooms set aside, in the absence of more suitable facilities, for prayers (japanfocus.org)

Muslim Religion

The majority of estimates of the Muslim population have been put at around 100,000 in estimates. Islam remains a minority religion in Japan, and there is no evidence as to whether Islam is growing or not. Conversion is more prominent among young ethnic Japanese married women, as documented by the Japan Times as early as the 1990s. Furthermore in 2000 Keiko Sakurai had estimated the number of ethnic Japanese Muslims in Japan at 63,552, and around 70,000 - 100,000 foreign Muslims residing in the country (Penn, Michael. "Islami in Japan". Harvard Asia Quarterly)

kobe mosque in kobe japan

tokyo jama majid

i think religion is a problem in nigeria, but a lack of education (as openly displayed by OP) is a much more bigger hindrance to our progress
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 28, 2013
^
lol 100,000 out of over 120million people grin
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Mudley313: 12:38am On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: ^
lol 100,000 out of over 120million people grin

why are u lol at ur own stupidity; does this in anyway negate original posters total fabrication of non-existent facts about japan?

Most Japanese do not exclusively identify themselves as adherents of a single religion; rather, they incorporate elements of various religions in a syncretic fashion known as Shinbutsu shūgō (神仏習合 amalgamation of kami and buddhas?). Shinbutsu Shūgō officially ended with the Shinto and Buddhism Separation Order of 1886, but continues in practice. Shinto and Japanese Buddhism are therefore best understood not as two completely separate and competing faiths, but rather as a single, rather complex religious system.Japan enjoys full religious freedom and minority religions such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism are practiced. (The Japanese today: change and continuity (2nd ed.). Belknap Press of Harvard University Press. 1988)

1 Like

Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Mudley313: 1:09am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan?

Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan?

crown prince of saudi arabia n japanese prime minister in japan

Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.

Japan enjoys full religious freedom and minority religions such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism are practiced. (Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (15 September 2006). "Japan: International Religious Freedom Report 2006". U.S. Department of State. Retrieved 24 June 2010.)

The reasons are:

a) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

b) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

c) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

Shaykh Ibrahim Sawada, Imam of Ahlulbayt Islamic Center in Tokyo

japanese muslim gathering

d) In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

e) One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language.

The 13th Annual Quran Recitation Competition in Japan was held at the Arabic Islamic Institute, Tokyo on Monday December 31, 2012.

Link: http://www.japanesemuslims.com/13th-quran-recitation-competition-held-in-tokyo/

f) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.
clear lies, from links provided above

g) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.
According to Wikipedia, Japan has embassies in many Muslim countries, including Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and many more. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_Japan

they don't have to be; they have their own traditional shinto religion unlike you stupid africans that adopted the arab n whitemans religion while demonizing yours

i feel bad tryna defend the barbaric arabian religion but i detest ignorance as much. i also wanted to continue the refutation of each one of ur lies but no time for illiterates. next
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
OP there are mosques and muslims in Japan. please post sensible things next time. though it sucks that islam is permitted in JAPAN, but its true. thnx.

Obviously, there nothing like no muslims or no mosque in the OP
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Nobody: 6:25am On May 28, 2013
Logicboy03: lol....lmao.....

This is clearly discriminatory!

On the other hand, it is funny how Islam shrinks when "Saudi Arabian Tactics" are used back on its adherents

lol...Folykaze, so you fed us with crap?
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2013
Mudley313:
this is one of the reasons i hate to read stuff apart from jokes n entertainment in this forum cos some topics can be highly intellectually bereft or just outright falsehood; how on earth can one begin to discuss outright falsehood n fabrication...OP, why u lie

Mosque

There are currently between 30 and 40 single-story mosques in Japan, plus another 100 or more apartment rooms set aside, in the absence of more suitable facilities, for prayers (japanfocus.org)

Muslim Religion

The majority of estimates of the Muslim population have been put at around 100,000 in estimates. Islam remains a minority religion in Japan, and there is no evidence as to whether Islam is growing or not. Conversion is more prominent among young ethnic Japanese married women, as documented by the Japan Times as early as the 1990s. Furthermore in 2000 Keiko Sakurai had estimated the number of ethnic Japanese Muslims in Japan at 63,552, and around 70,000 - 100,000 foreign Muslims residing in the country (Penn, Michael. "Islami in Japan". Harvard Asia Quarterly)

kobe mosque in kobe japan

tokyo jama majid

i think religion is a problem in nigeria, but a lack of education (as openly displayed by OP) is a much more bigger hindrance to our progress

Do you read the Op at all?

I) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.
k) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

Where did you find statement that there are no mosque in Japan? Who is lying here? Japan is bigger in land mass than Nigeria, can you count the numbers of mosque in Nigeria's street? You are here numbering 100 mosque for Japan, pls whats the total number of mosque in lagos state? Wont that be more than the whole mosque in japan?
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol...Folykaze, so you fed us with crap?

lol. lies for what purpose? Those are my findings. You can do your own research.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: @mudley

lol i was only laughing at your stu.pidity. The op didnt say that there are no muslims in japan, he said the population of muslims is very low and "majority" of the muslims are immigrants which you affirmed with your mumuish initial post. So, i had to laff now grin

Just wondering the person that claimed to be realistic is here ranting without a base
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2013
Mudley313:

crown prince of saudi arabia n japanese prime minister
in japan

Is this recent picture or that of 1960? Dont be stupid bro. Provide recent pictures.

Japan enjoys full religious freedom and minority religions such as Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Sikhism are practiced. (Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (15 September 2006). "Japan: International Religious Freedom Report 2006". U.S. Department of State. Retrieved 24 June 2010.)

Japan is strict more to Islam. Eat that

Shaykh Ibrahim Sawada, Imam of Ahlulbayt Islamic Center in Tokyo

Do you read something like no muslim or mosque in Japan from the OP? They are very few.

japanese muslim gathering

Just silly.

Read a quote from wiki
The potential number of proselytizers represented by the Muslim community in Japan is itself extremely small in proportion to the national population of more than 120 million. Students together with immigrant workers constitute a large percentage of the Muslim community, which is concentrated in major urban centers such as Hiroshima , Kyoto , Nagoya , Osaka and Tokyo but altogether form a very small minority in the nation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan?seg=1

I advice you read the OP again. Most of the islamic association is Japan were banned. Some reason giving was that they protest against western civilization and the government see that as threat. Just read pls.

The 13th Annual Quran Recitation Competition in Japan was held at the Arabic Islamic Institute, Tokyo on Monday December 31, 2012.

Link: http://www.japanesemuslims.com/13th-quran-recitation-competition-held-in-tokyo/

This is complete trash, I never said zero muslims in japan.

clear lies, from links provided above

According to Wikipedia, Japan has embassies in many Muslim countries, including Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and many more. Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_Japan

they don't have to be; they have their own traditional shinto religion unlike you stupid africans that adopted the arab n whitemans religion while demonizing yours

i feel bad tryna defend the barbaric arabian religion but i detest ignorance as much. i also wanted to continue the refutation of each one of ur lies but no time for illiterates. next

You did a great job exposing your weakness. Read through every post with open mind. Moreover, I dont subscribe to foreign religion. So save those insults for someone else.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Obviously, there nothing like no muslims or no mosque in the OP

im just joking with you brahh.. grin
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On May 28, 2013
9jadelta: no wonder japan is one of the most peaceful nation in the world. Islam is like cancer. cancer starts small and later, it escalates that the host body cant stand its pain anymore.
If the world is to end tommorow, islam destroys it
shocked shocked
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Antivirus92(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2013
This is exactly how biafra will look like. Zero tolerance to islam!
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2013
Impossible. Biafra will never look like that. Unlike Japan which is a Pagan Nation, Biafra will be christian and its religion will hold it backwards.

1 Like

Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Antivirus92(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2013
Just mention only one backward christian nation unlike islam.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2013
EASY. venezuela, phillipines, etc. (note these are fanatically xtian nations)
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by mazaje(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE, just accept that you have been resoundingly debunked. . .
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Antivirus92(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2013
You're too blind. Those countries are poor in ur eyes?. Countries that are managing with their meagre resources and are still living fine at that. God is with them. Go to sudan,somalia,chad and see for ur self.
Re: Japan Is The Only Country Keeping Islam At The Bay. by Areaboy2(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol. lies for what purpose? Those are my findings. You can do your own research.

I only spent two minutes on the internet to find out that you have stretched the truth waaaay too much for comfort. Why? for your own personal gain?

One of your claims stand out as a blatant lie without even searching.

"j) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies."
first of all, this contradicts "i".
This is clearly a lie as my friend from Iraq is in Japan as i type this. working as a field engineer.
WHY? do you knowingly misinform people?. With attitude like this, you are worse than the "evil" you are trying to make out of Japan

Granted, it is difficult to propagate Islam in Japan compared to European countries. But certainly not impossible or banned. There is a level of acceptance in every other society except Islam itself. So it is funny how everyone accepts their religion but they cannot accept anyone else's. Talk about eating your cake and having it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask Jesus To Appear / Why Does God Refer To Himself In The Plural In Genesis 1:26 And 3:22? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.