Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Opening A Joint Account With First Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Joint Account With First Bank (5011 Views)

First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days / Opening A Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening A Joint Account With First Bank by twaintoy(f): 6:26am On May 28, 2013
Bankers in the house, please what kind of a means of identification does first bank accept to open a joint account with the bank?
I have collected the forms, filled them approriately but at the point of submitting the forms, the customer care officer said i cant use my employment id card to open the account.
I just want to know the kind of identity card the bank accepts as i do not have driver's license neither do i have national id card nor international passport.
Please, urgent reply needed.
Thanks.
Re: Opening A Joint Account With First Bank by yoddy(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2013
Use your voters card
Re: Opening A Joint Account With First Bank by twaintoy(f): 7:22am On May 28, 2013
yoddy: Use your voters card
Is it accepted? This is a joint account and not the normal savings account. Will have to visit the branch again today to see if voters card is allowed. Thanks.
Re: Opening A Joint Account With First Bank by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2013
First your personal passport,
Second your national id, voters id, international passport current
Third, utility bills, like water/electricity bill.
Hve to congratulate you for opening a joint account, but remember to option any to sign. this gives you or your spouse access to the account at most critical times, like illness,accident,death etc, because billions of naira are trapped in banks because in event of death of an account holder, banks placed numerous blocks to frustrate next of kin to have access to these account.
lastly opt in sims notification when the account is used,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opening A Joint Account With First Bank by twaintoy(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2013
indigene: First your personal passport,
Second your national id, voters id, international passport current
Third, utility bills, like water/electricity bill.
Hve to congratulate you for opening a joint account, but remember to option any to sign. this gives you or your spouse access to the account at most critical times, like illness,accident,death etc, because billions of naira are trapped in banks because in event of death of an account holder, banks placed numerous blocks to frustrate next of kin to have access to these account.
lastly opt in sims notification when the account is used,

Yeah, filled all those. Thanks dear, really appreciate your explanation.

(1) (Reply)

DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. / How To Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Jumia & Konga & Make Money Online In 2015 / Truck Stops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.