Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Need A Business Proposal On The Importation And Sale Of Used Phones From US/UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Proposal On The Importation And Sale Of Used Phones From US/UK (1237 Views)

A Business Proposal On Farm Produce -breadfruit(ukwa In Igbo) / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Proposal On The Importation And Sale Of Used Phones From US/UK by hustla(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2013
Please can someone in the house help me? I will really appreciate this help
I need to present a proposal to my Aunt who wants to help me with the importation and sale of US/UK used phones, phablets, laptops and tablets... of which Nairaland happens to be my target market.. grin

I have no idea about proposal writing and the steps i will need to take to get this done... Can someone that God will bless immensely this year and forever help me with the proposal construction or an outline of the steps I can take...

Thanks and God Bless
Re: Need A Business Proposal On The Importation And Sale Of Used Phones From US/UK by bigbash(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2013
go to: www.ngeria.smetoolkit.org, click on business plan
Re: Need A Business Proposal On The Importation And Sale Of Used Phones From US/UK by hustla(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
thanks sir, i didnt see anything like business plan there
other ideas are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Korean Clothing For Sale / Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast / How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.