Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast (1236 Views)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Ibru Family Fight Over Ownership Of Sheraton Hotels Plc / It Pays To Guide Your Business Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast by gbenga44: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Hi Nairaland Brothers,

Does any one have an idea how much cellsite providers such as IHS Plc actually pays as lease for plot space to site telecom mast.

I have some guys who say they are from IHS and want to lease space within my car wash premises in Kubwa, Abuja. While i have raised concerns around the health implications, they are assuring me that its of little or no consequence if adequate space is given.

Does anyone have an idea of it entails?What legal loopholes should i look at plugging in negotiating with them

Urgent advise is needed pls!!!

Thanks
Re: Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast by bom1: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hi... wanted to know if you eventually got any info on lease rates for land for Telecom Mast...

Thanks
gbenga44:
Hi Nairaland Brothers,

Does any one have an idea how much cellsite providers such as IHS Plc actually pays as lease for plot space to site telecom mast.

I have some guys who say they are from IHS and want to lease space within my car wash premises in Kubwa, Abuja. While i have raised concerns around the health implications, they are assuring me that its of little or no consequence if adequate space is given.

Does anyone have an idea of it entails?What legal loopholes should i look at plugging in negotiating with them

Thanks
Re: Ideas On How Much IHS Plc Pays To Lease Plot Space For Telecom Mast by bellville: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2017
gbenga44:
Hi Nairaland Brothers,

Thanks
Did you eventually pull off the deal? What's the rent like? Our lease is due for renewal and would like to have an idea b4 going for negotiations

(1) (Reply)

Read This,make Good Use Of The Info And Thank Me Later! / How To Manage A Transprtation Business Effectively / #dollars For Sale Via My Payoneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.