Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! (6578 Views)

I Think Am The 1st Person To Finish Gta Iv On Nairaland / Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv / Is Gta Iv In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by royalicon(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2008
Sure thing, it must have for fun lovers, play games intead of roaming about the street.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by stannesi(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2008
cool idea guys, keep me posted, iight
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Echeozo(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2008
;
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by ernal(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2008
Cool soon we will be able to hear Gon Gon Aso on it when it hits Lagos,Bois for Alaba(trust them), Heard it already raked in 500$M in first week!!!

Simply stunting
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tipsy289(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2008
I wont lie the game is just there.ok yes He can use his cellphone,you meet unknown contacts and surf the web.i dont evn know how i've played 25% of the game already when i dont really touch it.
GTA IV is honestly still good.Best selling video game in one week(beat Halo 3 by some good margin).
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2008
tipsy289:

I wont lie the game is just there.ok yes He can use his cellphone,you meet unknown contacts and surf the web.i don't evn know how i've played 25% of the game already when i don't really touch it.
GTA IV is honestly still good.Best selling video game in one week(beat Halo 3 by some good margin).

how can u tell u've played 25% of the game when u havnt finished d whole thing
remember the format (like all prev GTA) isnt linear, so u really can't tell
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 09, 2008
HR.hotness you like GTA? I don't see too many chicks who love video games undecided
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 4:33pm On May 09, 2008
Olasile_F:

HR.hotness you like GTA? I don't see too many chicks who love video games undecided

yup,,, love it
I'm probably too old for video games but I dont care grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by themac(f): 5:20pm On May 09, 2008
want gta iv.call me on 08059581075
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Robotnik: 10:45pm On May 09, 2008
themac:

want gta iv.call me on 08059581075

They have come again hmm!!!!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by A40(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2008
I have not played GTA IV but San Andreas was a classic i dont if Rockstar can ever match that game.Give us More CJ cheesy
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tipsy289(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2008
HR Hotness true you have a point.i havent even gone far in the game so i'll just let it excite me for now.
wow u really love GTA IV.did u go and buy your console or steal ur brothers own?
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by HRhotness(f): 9:30pm On May 10, 2008
tipsy289:

HR Hotness true you have a point.i havent even gone far in the game so i'll just let it excite me for now.
wow u really love GTA IV.did u go and buy your console or steal your brothers own?

My brother doesnt even knw i bought the PS3, the day he finds out is the day i'll loose it,,, grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by stannesi(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2008
lol, i don see ppl wey sabi game pass me,
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by tboy1(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2008
tipsy289:

wow u really love GTA IV.did u go and buy your console or steal your brothers own?
Whats the hardest stage so far.Mine is where you have to go and get Elizabeth's coke and once you kill everyone there-swat police with helicopter shows up.Mehnnn did not even get to the exit door before they killed my ass grin grin
I'm loving this game more and more

@ A-40

This game is Way Way Way better than San Andreas.
You'll probably take time off work once you start playing grin grin My colleague at work was missing for 2 days once the game was released. When i told him i'm currently playing the game, he later confessed to me why he was off for two days  grin grin grin
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by stannesi(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2008
dats funny,
i'm soo so bleeped, i cant believe i'm missin, it, damn,
Its not so good hav lil friends & family around, pickin on u, takin everytin u buy dat dey like,
bought it twice, i dont even hav any, undecided
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by dakmanzero(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2008
HR.Hotness,

Have you not seen the bbfc/PEGI rating on the box?

M for mature
18-rated

You not too old for THIS video game, baby. Perhaps too old for Lego star wars :-)

On topic: Got my copy of GTA4 by fire by force on May 3. Not so much time to play, but cherishing every moment. Had to dump dmc4 and bioshock for it, lololol!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by dakmanzero(m): 7:51am On May 13, 2008
HR.Hotness,

Have you not seen the bbfc/PEGI rating on the box?

M for mature
18-rated

You not too old for THIS video game, baby. Perhaps too old for Lego star wars :-)

On topic: Got my copy of GTA4 by fire by force on May 3. Not so much time to play, but cherishing every moment. Had to dump dmc4 and bioshock for it, lololol!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Elgaxton(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2008
aaawww! GTA- IV is out already? I can't wait to lay my hands on it.

BTW does it have that VCPR radio station( Imean the one in GTA III).

Men I need am like now now!
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 14, 2008
I'm still contemplating the Naija Gamers website project. Do you guys like the idea
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by Chuckdee(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2008
Hey peps, I have been happy going through this tread as thats all i can do at the moment as i am in Nigeria and don't really know where, how and when i can lay my hands on the PS3 version of GTA IV, I can say i am a dedicated fan of the series having played from GTA London to San Andreas , to Liberty city stories on PSP smiley
Since i can't lay my hands on the game yet, i have dedicated more time in reading reviews wink all over the net and boy!, that game is da bomb!!,
The reviews have all been great and almost all have said more good than bad of the title.
There is a rather interesting review i came across and i quote from a very amusing part of the review (and annoying to me). these were the exact lines from his review:
"As much as it is a driving and shooting game, then, "GTA" is also a puzzle game, going on dates to bowling alleys and comedy clubs, hanging out with your pals at bars and pool halls, keeping up with a surfeit of text messages and e-mail (even deleting Nigerian spam)."
Haba! must we Nigerians always take the fall for every bad detail to any issue, this really hurts seeing that the majority of Junk I get in my regular email is 99% oyinbo crap!!

Anywayz, here is the link for the full review guys: http://machinist.salon.com/feature/2008/05/09/gta_review/

Happy gaming to you all out there who already have GTA IV, i dey envy una nobe small!! smiley
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by dansmith1(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2008
@ Olasile_F

Hey thts a good idea, my emails is tonym_5@yahoo.com, add to ur messenger if u got it so we can chat bout it, send urs too.

Hey anyone got an xbox360 for sale wanna get 1
GTA 4? Best game around
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by blush(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2008
@ HR,

Silly girl, since u got that bloody game, no one can get a hold of you sad
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by achilace(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2008
Gta is the coolest Game i've ever played in my life. Can't actually believe some people in this world hate Gta (probably the missions are too hard for them). i've finished four Gta games: Gta3liberty city, vice city, liberty city stories and san andreas. can't wait to play Gta IV. tongue
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by alsas(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2008
pls does any one knows the cheat of the game. i stop at a mission called demolition man. pls treat as urgent
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by epstitch(f): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2008
im a wild GTA fan. now im wondering what IV would be like. maybe a chinese guy now since we've had whites and blacks.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by arsenal4va(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
hi ppl

i need the game GTA 4 for PS2 anyone have one for sale or know where i cud get one in Lagos

thx
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by drekid(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2008
waiting for it smiley
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by chat2chuma(m): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2008
What!!! shocked shocked.HR.Hotness & co.Una don go far.I feel as if im backward or something.Ive just finished Vice city(after 3 months of getting it) and im yet to find hidden packages(if seen 35 so far),when i stumbled upon una jist.ABEG MAKE UNA BORROW OR SEND ME GTA-SAN ANDREAS (it will be optimistic to a point of foolishness for me to ask of GTA 4).The air for my legedes benz don finish tryin to find at least the cover or casing of San Andreas.Kaduna na dry place.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry angry.Pls IM send2chuma@yahoo.com if you have.
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by chat2chuma(m): 4:57am On Jun 19, 2008
Alsas,dat Demolition Man mission,is your passport into the real GTA-Vice city.If you finish it(which i did which left me with a strained eyesight,High BP and crooked fingers),you will be able to manipulate you characters vehicle with ease.Sadly,there is no cheat for this mission.Good luck,Tommy Veee
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by arsenal4va(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2008
pleaseeeee i need this gameeee,

somebody , HELP
Re: GTA IV To Be Released Tonight! by texazzpete(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2008
arsenal4va:

pleaseeeee i need this gameeee,

somebody , HELP

Sorry. there's no GTA 4 for Ps2.

You'll need a PS3 or an Xbox 360

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Fifa 23 For Ps4 And Ps5 Now Available / PS4 Gamers Ogun State Chapter / Preview: Heavy Rain: The Best Graphics Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.