Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? (543 Views)

Funniest Musical Video And Audio Of 2015 Watch / Musical Videos Download Sites / 'Na Who Be That Girl' Musical Videos) By Freewindz. Lyrics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? by tomakint: 10:56am On May 28, 2013
We lost him on June 25th 2009 after over 30 years of putting lots of emotions in our hearts! He gave us his all (talents, emotions) to prove his mortality and why he is just as human as anyone of us! A record he left that may last till the world cease to be was and still is, 'the highest selling album of all time'! This thread is dedicated to all Michael Jackson's fans all over the world. May his Soul continue to Rest in Peace!

My Best Video: Smooth Criminal (for the delivery, choreography, message, camera effects, rhythm and picture qualities)!

My Funniest Video: The Way You Make Me Feel (100% hilarious cheesy )

Your opinions please wink

Re: Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? by Sanboy25: 12:39pm On May 28, 2013

Hard to choose... undecided
It would be a tie between 'I'm bad' and 'Thriller' because of the choreographies... grin
Re: Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 28, 2013
[size=13pt]My best and funniest. smiley[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
Re: Michael Jackson: What's Your Best And Funniest Musical Videos Of Him? by tomakint: 11:28pm On May 28, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]My best and funniest. smiley[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc
Wao, so you really find 'Remember the Time' amusing? That's great wink I hope you have watched 'the way you make me feel' trust me its gonna crack you up cheesy MJ nearly snuff life out of a young Tatiana Thumbtzen! Ogugua, could you please let this thread grace the frontpage? wink

(1) (Reply)

Felele Video [download]- Ajemina Ft. Iyanya / Complete List Of BET Award Winners 2013 / Kcee – Okoso [prod. By Del'b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.