Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix (15472 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: 2face Idibia Ft T-pain – My Rainbow (remix) / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by hushpapi(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2013
Two baba I see you
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by OtunbaJ: 10:17pm On May 28, 2013
embarassed kai! I need 2 download am o, dis 1 wey guys dey condemn am so.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 28, 2013
A lovely work done by 2Baba.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by nascolilala: 10:43pm On May 28, 2013
Nice collabo
Ff @nnannaez, will ff bak
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by lawizle(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
9ja and dr self-destructive moves all borne outta inferiority complex..dude just spoiled a lovely classic...delete Str8!!!
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Josyjay(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2013
2Face nd my guy teddy.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by MuyiGL: 12:17am On May 29, 2013
giditrend:
The hit track Rainbow from 2face Idibia now has a remix with American super star, T-Pain. 2face has been one of the biggest names in entertainment over the past 10 years, and you knew something like this was bound to happen sooner or later.

T-Pain does pretty well on the remix, and add his own spice to the already lovable joint. From all indications this will further catapult the song to a mega hit status.
Enjoy!

Listen & Download Here

American super star? "... "adds his own spice"? left to me this guy is not even Tuface's mate. As in, Tuface dey sky, the guy still dey floor. i don't like the collabo at all
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by howfarwhatagwan: 12:51am On May 29, 2013
Not Bad like it but would have loved it absolutely if T-pain had tried to sing small pidgin all the same 2 baba you too much.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Nobody: 1:47am On May 29, 2013
Its funny when we kill initiatives or hate our own.

Its honestly a great remix. Since its a good song, and Tpain(whether you agree or not) is a Super star musician in America, it will definately see 2face profile increase in the American Music Industry, cus Americans will definately slam the song. You can't take out the fact that the song on its own is awesome and a sweet jam so wtf!

Let's stop hating and join me in putting this song on repeat.

Lest I forget I actually prefer this remix this remix to the original. There is something so catchy and sweet about tpains voice when he sings. E be like jazz sha!

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by noblechriss(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2013
speeder: And they said D'banj's beter. Make I hear word joor.
d'banj better than tu face Not even in his next life.him mates na wizkid and dammy krane dem!
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by shaneroberts26: 6:46am On May 29, 2013
Na wah for som peeps oh!Lol.God,i have been jamming this song here in Dubai since yesterday and i just cant have enough of it and i will make sure that i promote it to the core.Damn,this song needs to be over promoted!Tu Face,what more can i ask of you again?Infact you need to take a break from music and chill for a while so dat haters will then know your worth after they might have got served by them crappy and childish songs they call song that D'banj and co sings.Infact,this is the first time i am commenting since November and it is an honour that what that made me come out from hiding was worth it.I would have been mad had it been person like and D'banj and co.Tu Baba i swear,i will never insult you for this life.I dey mad?T pain,thank you.I just have only three words for you...You are good.One thing is for certain and evreyone knows that 2face is good.Even the haters knows that deep inside their mind.I guess that was why they are called haters anyway.Show me a lady that will hate this mellifluous song and i will show you a lady that is not romantic.Tu baba,you be my baba all my life!No be me talk am oh.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Nobody: 7:33am On May 29, 2013
enobong18:
But that is the truth!

Besides the real Illuminati (which means illumination, knowledge, etc) being a group if well-meaning scientists(Galileo Galilee n co), can't go into that now, am always amazed @how seemingly bright ppl would take the present "illuminati"s word for it. Call it whatever u like, ever since the world was created, and as long as humans live, ppl will come together for common purposes, be it good or bad. So always attributing things to the illuminati makes no sense @all. Can they make the sun spin? No. Can they live for a thousand years? No. So kini big deal? any talented person=illuminati. Any great chiever=illuminati. Y'all better get a grip. Cos I can't imagine being a legend tomorrow n someone'l say, oh, he's join the illuminati. Where's the sense in that? And besides, such a sect won't be easy to join, n definitely not for ppl like Tuface or D'banj, Lord have mercy. I know of the Masons in Bavaria, Germany. And probably fellows like Wole Soyinka can tow that path, I mean, very intelligent ppl n not some average artiste who can't play in an orchestra n knows not a Bach piece from Beethoven's.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Dabss(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2013
Trash
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by vizboy(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2013
Teejayphillip:

Guy u don dey craze i swear down.... cheesy grin...

Dem go block pple ear drum wif dia noise b dat..
that colabo will be a hit
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by timecop28: 11:19am On May 29, 2013
How can anybody hate this song?? Can't deal. Well, they say 'Hate is confused admiration', Not to mention that hating is a lotta stress on y'all.
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2013
If not 2face who again...abi u wan call wizkid,psquare,olamide mtcheew all those ones na jara
Re: 2Face Ft T-Pain - My Rainbow Remix by kelvincoll(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2013
Now this is one cool collabo, Tpain sure did justice to the song. Welldone Guys!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Agoha – “eledumare” / MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.