Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert (43107 Views)

Davido Escaped Being Beaten Up By Fan In Burkina Faso / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / Helen 'tatafo' Paul Slapped By Fan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by cmart09(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2013
Inik: That was a silly action by the fan. On behalf of the illuminati sect i wish to express my outrage and great displeasure and convey my deepest condolence and sympathy to our chairman Jay-z over the ugly incident of the tapping of his wife's butt. We will discuss this incident in our next meeting and we will fish out the offending fan and deal with him mercilessly!!! We urge kim kardashian the soon to be wife of our vice chairman Kanye west to be on the alert as there may be a few psychotic fans lurking around her waiting for an opportunity to tap her butt angry angry
Just like Nigerian news analysis.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by UyiIredia(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Okay . . . on to the next one.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: I am angry because she is a married woman in the first place and secondly the violator who supposedly has to be a fan is trying to humiliate her. It is sad though you are talking it as a joke.
okay.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
Slapping Adaobi's butt on my mind angry
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by druid06(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2013
Inik:
My brother my brain is not pea sized, it is actually larger than yours. The Illuminati sect exists and is real.
The illuminati that existed in the early days of the catholic church was purely comprised of scientists who sought to preserve scientific knowledge. The catholic church persecuted them cos most of their beliefs contradicted the teachings of the church. The church was not able to wipe them off totally. Remnants of the sect managed to survive and overtime evolved into the modern illuminati sect.
The top goal of the modern illuminati sect is to achieve a “one world government” and to subjugate all religions and governments in the process. The modern illuminati sect is evil and satanists are the major members and they can be found in all fields of human endeavour. Musicians like jay-z, kanye west, lady gaga etc are connected to the sect. You can call me a conspiracy theorist if you like but i am saying the truth.

Ok, so your brain is not all pea sized afterall. I agree with you on some thesis to some point. I do not believe that the Illuminati society evolved to become this modern generation society. The society passed away long ago but some new societies such as the Freemason came after the passing of the old society which one of their main goal is the new world order as you said. Let me ask you a question, what's the sign of the logo of Illuminati? To my own knowledge and from books I've read so far, their sign/logo is an ambigram of the word Illuminati. The sign Jay Z and other hip-hop artiste display when they're performing their shows is that of the all seeing eye and a triangle which is another moniker for the Freemasons which is the Masonic square and the compass. Ok, why would a so called member or follower of illuminati be displaying a sign of another society the Masons!. Think! I guess you would say they both are the same society but you're actually wrong. While the Freemasons or The Masons as they like to be called exist, the Illuminati or the enlightened ones is a society that has faded through time. So my point is, all this conspiracies about these hip-hop artiste being members of Illuminati are all false. It's just a publicity stunt to make more money.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2013
When she seductively dances on stage and in videos, with that booty!...always shoving it on our faces , when she's dancing... C,mon? Someone will definitely want to tap that asse .... It's a natural instinct.. lipsrsealed and it comes with the kind of suggestive songs, she sings..
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Phonon: 9:42pm On May 28, 2013
What an ASStonishing story?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by daviide: 9:44pm On May 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy woow!! Nice ...continue slappin'it. She jux behaving as if she doesn't lyk it
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2013
@all4naija...Beyonce's music sells a lot of bootie shaking and sex. She shouldn't feel uncomfortable when sme people are buying what she's selling. Why did she wiggle her azs so close to the guy's face without expecting it to be tapped?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by pawesome(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2013
Policewoman: So what? I get that atimes.

4 check point b4 dem giv u dt 20box abi?grin
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nuzo1(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2013
"I got 99 problems but b.itch aaint one" - Oga Jayz angry
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by druid06(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2013
50calibre:

There is no smoke without fire, there is always an element of truth or reality to every conspiracy theory. We all know the illuminati existed sometime in the 18 century, so the question is - do they exist today? There is yet no proof to either confirm nor refute their existence but from stories and history, the illuminati is a higher secretive order of the Freemasons, with most movers and shakers of this world as members. A mansonic grand master confirmed this.

However even if the illuminati existed, jay z and all the others are nothing but pawns and puppets by the main men behind the scene.

Remember some group of scientist came together to form the society Illuminati which means the ''enlightened ones''. They saw the flaws in the Catholic church and wanted to destroy the church and enlighten the minds of people back when the church where persecuting innocent people for no reason and also when a pope had more power than a king. They were in hiding because they didn't want to be killed or persecuted by the church so they held secret meetings and used code and sign letters to each others with their alias. This is a new generation and people are more enlightened, why continue hiding, why still be secretive if they still exist since the church of this generation has no power to persecute them.

You compare the Freemasons and the enlightened ones ( ILLUMINATI ) like they're one entity with illuminati being the head and more secretive. I have read varieties of books even a book written by a Masonic grand master in the U.K I think and in no chapter did he mention of a super head in their society named ILLUMINATI. The Freemason is not a secret society, virtually every world power, scientists, pastors, politicians are members so why do you feel Illuminati still exist are just being secretives and keeping their cool. Have one thing in mind, the Illuminati had one goal and that was enlightenment while the Freemasons are just about making humanity live under one ruler ( New world order ) so that makes them totally different entities.

Now to my final point, why is it only the hip-hop artiste such as JayZ, Kanye, RickRoss, Rihanna are acknowledging the existence of Illuminati, what happened to people from other genre of music and other works of life. Why do they flaunt the signs of Freemasons ( The all seeing eye and the triangle which is another moniker of the masonic square and the compass) in their shows when the true symbol of illuminati is an ambigram of the word ILLUMINATI.

I think this hip-hop artiste saw a cheap way to get cheap publicity and they're making it big. There's a new album from Kanye called ''Yezus'' which sounds like Jesus and every tom dick and harry I know are buying the album because of the publicity Kanye has created about him being a member of the society Illuminati. Think!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by dokia: 10:06pm On May 28, 2013
surprised the bouncers didnt charge at the guy
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 28, 2013
Sorry Bey that assss is public property..
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 28, 2013
REALITY101: Sorry Bey that assss is public property..
How?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by wendieposh: 10:26pm On May 28, 2013
I'll have arrested and charged to court if it was me. Its just wrong!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Inik(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2013
druid06:

Ok, so your brain is not all pea sized afterall. I agree with you on some thesis to some point. I do not believe that the Illuminati society evolved to become this modern generation society. The society passed away long ago but some new societies such as the Freemason came after the passing of the old society which one of their main goal is the new world order as you said. Let me ask you a question, what's the sign of the logo of Illuminati? To my own knowledge and from books I've read so far, their sign/logo is an ambigram of the word Illuminati. The sign Jay Z and other hip-hop artiste display when they're performing their shows is that of the all seeing eye and a triangle which is another moniker for the Freemasons which is the Masonic square and the compass. Ok, why would a so called member or follower of illuminati be displaying a sign of another society the Masons!. Think! I guess you would say they both are the same society but you're actually wrong. While the Freemasons or The Masons as they like to be called exist, the Illuminati or the enlightened ones is a society that has faded through time. So my point is, all this conspiracies about these hip-hop artiste being members of Illuminati are all false. It's just a publicity stunt to make more money.
The all seeing eye of horus is a prominent illuminati symbol. I agree that the free masons are a different group from the illuminati. I am convinced that they exist side by side with the illuminati and have the same goals. There is a stage you get to in free masonry that will make it necessary for you to join the illuminati, i think it is the 33rd degree. It is true that some music artists falsely claim to be members of these sects so as to sell their albums. Lol....let's not derail this thread further.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Kessythegeek(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2013
pheww first time my story made f. page...
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2013
They say images leave a thousand impressions. When i read the article before watching the video, i thought after the guy tapped the ass, she stopped the music and fumed at the guy. She actually continued her performance like nothing happened.
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by druid06(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2013
Inik:
The all seeing eye of horus is a prominent illuminati symbol. I agree that the free masons are a different group from the illuminati. I am convinced that they exist side by side with the illuminati and have the same goals. There is a stage you get to in free masonry that will make it necessary for you to join the illuminati, i think it is the 33rd degree. It is true that some music artists falsely claim to be members of these sects so as to sell their albums. Lol....let's not derail this thread further.

First, thanks for agreeing the illuminati is a totally different society from the fraternity the Freemasons and also about artistes falsely claiming to be members of the sect. Still though I don't agree they work side by side though as I believe that the society Illuminati has faded into the past. Sorry for the harsh and demunitive words in my past quotes and comment. I'm sometimes a juggernaut.. LOL ..
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 28, 2013
[size=13pt]So because she dances and gyrates, people have the authorization to sexually harass her or people who dress or do the same? How sad.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by onomelenshi(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: If I were to be among people at the front row I would definitely mug that guy. He should be thankful somebody of my type wasn't in the crowd. You i-d-i-o-t!
guy go face yourlife and not take panadol for another woman headache...na person like you go die foolishly for woman....idiota

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 28, 2013
Kessythegeek: pheww first time my story made f. page...
Congrats cool
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2013

shocked shocked...from who?...Oga at the office?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by urhobondahor: 11:24pm On May 28, 2013
Na becos she expose am make them slap d yarnsh na. Who send am?
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2013
The man could be sued for se.xual harassment

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: How?

Cause she dances for the public... And I bet that's wat makes her music sell more n more.....and public always eager to watch.......the same public buys her records and calls her for concerts, she won't be that rich .....and she won't have tickets sold out.
Fact!
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 28, 2013
Amelian:

Cause she dances for the public... And I bet that's wat makes her music sell more n more.....and public always eager to watch.......the same public buys her records and calls her for concerts, she won't be that rich .....and she won't have tickets sold out.
Fact!
cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. This is the very view that makes some of us to be intentionally violated without excuses. It is clear in your comment public figures must be violated. what a nice way to go by you. Please, don't quote me again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 28, 2013
Amelian: Cause she dances for the public... And I bet that's wat makes her music sell more n more.....and public always eager to watch.......the same public buys her records and calls her for concerts, she won't be that rich .....and she won't have tickets sold out.
Fact!

[size=13pt]Very bad excuse. It's not even laughable because when some touts tried touching my sister when we went to the village, this was EXACTLY what they told my father. "She's public property". I hope Nigerians with this mindset are in the minority, otherwise, that nation will be in the dark ages for decades to come.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Inik(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2013
druid06:

First, thanks for agreeing the illuminati is a totally different society from the fraternity the Freemasons and also about artistes falsely claiming to be members of the sect. Still though I don't agree they work side by side though as I believe that the society Illuminati has faded into the past. Sorry for the harsh and demunitive words in my past quotes and comment. I'm sometimes a juggernaut.. LOL ..
No hard feelings bro
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by plendil: 1:22am On May 29, 2013

This goes to confirm the widespread cases sexual harassment which uniformed females face, usually from their superiors (I assume so because I'm not sure any civilian or colleague would dare do that).
Re: Beyonce Slapped On The Butt By Fan During Concert by Deiok(m): 1:44am On May 29, 2013
Lol. That guy nah hustler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey Cooking For Christmas / Makeup Free Rita Dominic In Swimsuit / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.