Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... (2867 Views)

If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rocktation(f): 4:45pm On May 28, 2013
tongue

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rocktation(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2013
grin

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rocktation(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2013
undecided

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 5:58pm On May 28, 2013
I will start watching chick flicks
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2013
Beautiful.. Nice.. But na photokiosk abi shop
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by illicit(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2013
i will read d scripts den
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rocktation(f): 10:01am On May 29, 2013
smiley It's been a while, illicit. Hope you're good?
You guys like too much violence. If they were thumbs ups, then kids could be allowed to watch.

Rap maestro: Beautiful.. Nice.. But na photokiosk abi shop

Lol. Which one be beautiful and nice for the matter now? The focus is not exactly on the art/graphics this time. Don't stereotype me jor. tongue
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2013
Rocktation: Which one be beautiful and nice for the matter now? The focus is not exactly on the art/graphics this time. Don't stereotype me jor. tongue
lolz
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 10:56am On May 29, 2013
lol... i think i ll go with illicit, just read the scripts grin

1 Like

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 11:31am On May 29, 2013
gree-die:
lol... i think i ll go with illicit, just read the scripts grin
Me too. Why would I wanna see thumb up instead of guns?

1 Like

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Me too. Why would I wanna see thumb up instead of guns?
it won't be interesting but it'll definately reduce the love for guns...
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2013
Rap maestro: it won't be interesting but it'll definately reduce the love for guns...

I love guns grin grin grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 12:52pm On May 29, 2013
gree-die:

I love guns grin grin grin
I know you own a few too
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know you own a few too
sure!! and when i shoot, i never miss grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2013
gree-die:

i won't offend u.. NEVER EVER..
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2013
Rap maestro: i won't offend u.. NEVER EVER..

good boi grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2013
gree-die:

good boi grin
cry
gree-die:

good boi grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2013
gree-die:

good boi grin
cry yes Ma, thank you Ma
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 3:26pm On May 29, 2013
gree-die:

You shot a bullet into my heart sometime ago and made me yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
she missed, cos u are still alive to type ur comment
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 6:09am On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
like i said, im a sharpshooter embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 6:15am On May 30, 2013
gree-die:

Come back to bed. Wanna whisper some things to you grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Come back to bed. Wanna whisper some things to you grin
smiley kiss
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rapmaestro(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2013
gree-die:

bluff.. U missed gurl.. He is still alive
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by greedie1(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2013
Rap maestro: bluff.. U missed gurl.. He is still alive

i don't miss. i went for his hrt, not wit gun but wit cupid's arrow.

doesn't matter wat i use...gun, arrow.. i never miss grin
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Mynd44: 3:17pm On May 30, 2013
gree-die:

i don't miss. i went for his hrt, not wit gun but wit cupid's arrow.

doesn't matter wat i use...gun, arrow.. i never miss grin
You sure don't miss
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by illicit(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2013
Rocktation: smiley It's been a while, illicit. Hope you're good?
You guys like too much violence. If they were thumbs ups, then kids could be allowed to watch.

Lol. Which one be beautiful and nice for the matter now? The focus is not exactly on the art/graphics this time. Don't stereotype me jor. tongue
yea av been busy writting stuffs and gatthering materials and trying to make cool cash as well, thanks
Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by Rocktation(f): 11:34pm On May 30, 2013
Okay, remember me when pepper rest. smiley

1 Like

Re: If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... by iCoral: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Haha.

(1) (Reply)

New Soap Opra Tv Series (fish Pond Princess) / How Do I Break Into Nollywood As An Actress? / "Secret Circle" Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.