Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta (1274 Views)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / Why Is Goldie Of Bigbrother Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta by ambrosini593(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Goldie did not hesitate to save her man from the eviction gallows. She was the head of the house for the week. The starmate she chose to save was none other than the love of her life, Prezzo (as if she would pick anyone else). In Prezzo`s place, Goldie did not hesitate to put up upville newbie Kietta. Goldie did not really have any particular reason for putting up Keitta but she did it anyway. Keitta hasn`t stepped on any toes since he`s still pretty new in upville buk Roki who has definitely rub some upvillers the wrong way has again gotten away with it. Goldie looked extremely surprised when Big Brother announced the names of the nominees for eviction in alphabetical order I.e Barbz, Maneta and Prezzo. Immediately Prezzo`s name was mentioned she held her head and said 'oh my God! Goldie kept wondering who nominated Prezzo. “Who did this? She kept asking herself as she entered the dairy room to save one of the three up for eviction and replace another. Before Goldie went into the Diary Room to make the swap, Prezzo smiled like the cat that got the cream. He obviously had no doubts whatsoever, that his lady would come through for him. Well, it looks like Prezzo`s strategy has worked for him beautifully. He made up with with Goldie after giving her the run around, just in time for the crucial nominations. This week Barbz, Maneta and Keitta are up for possible Eviction.
Re: BBA Nominations: Goldie Saves Prezzo In Tears And Replaced With Kietta by nuellamba: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
God, goldie is just all over prezzo like butter on bread, what the hell does he have and why is she bringing herself soooo low, i wouldnt have imagined that goldie was so cheap you know with all her swag and all as a successful and upcoming musician, to be such a sucker for sweet and not to mention very FAKE words from prezzo is disgusting. and why the hell is she crying? is she saying that prezzo shouldnt have been nominated? WHY is he some kind of untouchable king or what? is she there to play the game, get money and fame or is she there to become one losers lap dog? i am so disgusted i hope when she goes up for nomination which i am pretty sure will be next week, (because her saving prezzo will just confirm everyones suspicions that she is a woman without a strong will, a woman who was mistreated but still agreed to be deceived) i do hope she is voted OUT! before she brings more shame to the women folk. sad

(1) (Reply)

"Game Of Thrones Rescued Me From Prostitution": Marei Reveals / Sex Collateral - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie / Sex On Rampage Before Selection To Feature In Nigerian Movies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.