Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Any Advice ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Advice ? (725 Views)

Husband and wife at loggerheads, any advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Advice ? by Kingclickmedia: 6:19pm On May 28, 2013
My brother mästúrbates in the
same room we live.
"My brother and I are currently
in a room (I'm 16 and he's 20.
When he thinks I'm asleep he will
get out his laptop and starts
mastùrbätìng on the floor. I
pretend to be asleep but he
often draws out his
mästurbation for a really long
time and I find that I can't get
back to sleep afterwards. I find
it really weird that he feels that
this is OK to do.
Is it OK to do??
I don't know whether to speak
to him about it, "catch" him
when he does it again or just
put up with it..."
Re: Any Advice ? by bellong: 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
Masturbation is not an healthy habit. You may need to pretend to wake up to use the restroom anytime he is at it so as to let him know you are aware. When he is caught in the act, sit him down and talk to him at a convenient time. You can read the below articles to help him in breaking free from the addiction.

http://www.covenanteyes.com/2010/07/14/three-steps-to-kick-the-habit-of-masturbation/

http://www.masteringlife.org/index.php/mastering-life/articles/masturbation

http://reclaimsexualhealth.com/healthy-sexuality/masturbation/how-it-works/
Re: Any Advice ? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 29, 2013
First of all, are you male or female?
Re: Any Advice ? by jeffizy(m): 2:29am On May 29, 2013
Leave him a note on his pillow to make him know how you feel about his acts.
I adviced on this line of action because of the age difference. He may not take it lying down .
Re: Any Advice ? by timilehing(m): 3:14am On May 29, 2013
bellong: Masturbation is not an healthy habit. You may need to pretend to wake up to use the restroom anytime he is at it so as to let him know you are aware.
I'll recommend it too
Re: Any Advice ? by greatgod2012(f): 10:34am On May 29, 2013
Talk to him about it, you know your brother quite well than anyone else, hence you should be able to know the appropriate time and method to approach in talking to him about it.
The earlier the better for you, before he turns you to his gay partner.
May God help you and grant you the wisdom to do it successfully.
Re: Any Advice ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 29, 2013
If you both stay with your parents,threaten him that you will report the act to your parents if he doesnt stop it.wake up,tip toe to where the light is and switch on the light so that he will know you are aware,lock him in the room,invite your parents to come and see his act.shame is the only way of eliminating a bad habit such as masturbation from someone

(1) (Reply)

Woman Baths Cheating Mistress With Acid...see Pict / What Age Range Is Best For A Lady To Get Married / Things You Need To Teach Your Child (ren) At The Early Age...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.