Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Father Slaps Son Because Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Slaps Son Because Of God (763 Views)

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video / Oyedepo Slaps-Giving: Court Urged To Dismiss Case / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Sirniyeh(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
(EMEKA IS A 10 YEARS OLD ONLY LOVING BOY OF HIS FATHER WHO IS SO CURIOUS ABOUT THE REALITY OF GOD BUT CONTROVERSY AROSE WHEN HIS FATHER DISAPPOINTED HIM WITH A SLAP)

( Emeka, his father in the Sitting room watching Mount Zion Film)

Pikin: Daddy, where is God?
Father: why the question?
Pikin: our teacher told us that God lives in heaven!
Father: It's a lie......(frowns) Has your Teacher been to heaven to know who and who live there?
Pikin: (cuts in) what about you too? Have you been there before? where is heaven? I want to go there to visit God.
Father: why? To do what?
Pikin: I want to go and tell him to give you a JEEP and to give my Mum a set of triplets because I'm not happy to be you only child.
Father: (scolds the little boy) your teacher's head is not correct. When you get to school tomorrow, tell him he is crazy!
Pikin: why Dad, what's the meaning of crazy?
Father: ... It means a good person!
Pikin: (...smiles) Dad-Dad, because you use to carry me to school with your OPEL, you are also a crazy person.....(keep smiling)
Father: (jumps up from the seat and slaps the pikin) Gbo-haa aah! (upsets)
Pikin: (falls down as he keeps crying) ye ye ey, hen eee nh, hun un uuuuh, daddy daddy daddy why beating me? I will go and report to God not to give you JEEP again.
Father: (draws the pikin nearer and starts consoling him) sorry my boy, dont tell God that I slapped you. You hear? You know I will use the JEEP to carry you....
Pikin: (laughing....making jest of his father) But you claim there is no God. OK, I will only tell God to judge you...
Father: (consoling....) Haaaaaa-ah, dont you know that you yourself are the God you are talking about..
Pikin: (shouts) Huuuuuu Daddy, you are a liar, I will go and tell your friends on Nairaland to sanction you before you destroy over Imillion respectable people with your lies because your lie is more potent than BOKO Haram Bomb. (he runs out to the highway to board BRT to Nairaland).

Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2013
angry angry angry angry

This thread is vexing me angry angry angry angry
Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2013
godly brain once again spills its treasures.
Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Sirniyeh(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2013
Logicboy03: angry angry angry angry

This thread is vexing me angry angry angry angry

............go and hug transformer
Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Danyell(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2013
THE ADVENTURES OF DANYELL AND WHITE JESUS
White Jesus: LOL. Such spiritual insight can only come from me.
Danyell: ??
White Jesus: The wisdom of God is foolishness to man.
Danyell: You are spot on master, it is foolishness.
White Jesus: I hope you don't mean what I think............ *uses telephatic powers* ...... Chai! You do not have the fear of God you dis small black boy........ Bring that your opkoroko head here with immediate alacrity........ time for your daily dose of holy knock
Danyell: Chineke me! Na only breeze go dey my head after dis knock.
Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2013
Sirniyeh:
............go and hug transformer

grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by bolaino(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2013
In a kingdom of foolish threads and topics, this thread should be the king of such kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Father Slaps Son Because Of God by Sirniyeh(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2013
bolaino: In a kingdom of foolish threads and topics, this thread should be the king of such kingdom.
so you are the chief whip of the kingdom, then give yourself a beffiting name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Exploits Of The Lords Chosen In London - Breaking Fallow Grounds / A Witch Who Sold Her Soul To Satan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.