Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja (1868 Views)

Baptism Of Rain For Ambode: As Flood Cripples Lagos Again. / 16 Engineering Fails That Make You Wonder How These Engineers Received a Degree. / Naeto C Releases New Hit Song,duro Featuring Y.q,i Wonder Why He Loves Yoruba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2013
For crying out loud who are those men who dey put these helpless ladies on our highway especially in this Port Harcourt belle ohhhhh, haba!!!!!!! kai a lot of sh...t happen in this our country ehhh so teh i come dey ask myself "weda na ghost dey put 'em belle or what?

Check out my lil convo with one of the beggars who happens to be cripple also this evening as i exhaustively try to made my way home..
BEGGAR{whom was heavily pregnant with a kid besides her}; 'please gimme small money oga plsssssssssssssssssssss?" my pikin never chop?"
Me; "after i don waka pass her a lil distance i acted as if i no hear her" something struck me to go back, after dropping N50 on her plate, i come ask her, abeg no vex, na who get this pikin besides you?

Beggar; Oga thank you oh, na my pikin oh" as she retorted As she lower her face down"............
ME: Hmmmmph! "scratching my head as i try to take whyne her on how she take get this belle" soooo who be the father of this pikin? As i summon courage begin ask her.....

Beggar: 'oga hmmmm!!! oga hmmm! oga hmmmmph! "she kept hmmming me till she try to voice out"

ME: "talk nah" no dey fear" "na question i just dey ask nah".....................

Beggar: oga, you no go understand ohh! me sef no know the father ohh" as she tries to cont'd facing down".......

Me: "so you no know who is the father abi? saiiiiii!! "as i shudder in revulsion in utter shocked" "so where you dey sleep for night? i asked again. as she points to an uncompleted building" okay i don understand you now, sorry you hearrrrrrrrrrrrr" as i begin walk away...

I think Fed Govt should do something about this nah.
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by modextus(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2013
Here in kano...i get τ̲̅ȍ see that almost everyday.
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2013
modextus: Here in kano...i get τ̲̅ȍ see that almost everyday.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph even in kano tooo.oh boy
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2013
Dem plenty for kano oooo
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Dem plenty for kano oooo
.and the thing were dey pain me is why them dey keep on opening legs wide for these men i tire ohhh..
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 28, 2013
@op Ph is even small compare Lagos. Even the route i tke regulaly ''MILE2'' u'll see them. We don't have any Govt in Nigeria, so forget about that
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
Wizee: @op Ph is even small compare Lagos. Even the route i tke regulaly ''MILE2'' u'll see them. We don't have any Govt in Nigeria, so forget about that
my brother i no fit shout again for this kind thing>>>>>>>...........some guys dey get mind sha to sneak go chuk those poor women..............
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by andyanders: 10:14pm On May 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
.and the thing were dey pain me is why them dey keep on opening legs wide for these men i tire ohhh..

They are human beings and have feelings like you. It is just share hunger that people take advantage of them and the result is what you are looking at.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Xaviers(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2013
Wonders!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 3:17am On May 29, 2013
there are many reasons for this issue:
- these women's state of mind is weakened due to their disabilities etc, therefore evil ho.rny men take advantages of these people.
- a desperate person who cant even feed themselves will be vulnerable to men with a little bit of cash. as we all know, a hungry person is not a free person.
- some of us men are a rare breed of animal who will fukc ANYTHING with a cootie cat, just to get that se.xual urge out. only a man can understand the feeling that busting a good nut can do!

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by vb0mb(m): 4:08am On May 29, 2013
Cant these female beggars reject any advances from men or cant they scream if they dont want it?. Sometimes they have s3x because of the fun and it is their male beggars in actions.
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Godson201333(m): 5:35am On May 29, 2013
go and check them at Kano street
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Mynd44: 5:53am On May 29, 2013
Sad

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by greedie1(f): 6:26am On May 29, 2013
So sad

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Exponental(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2013
Beggars are also humans. They also have sexual appetite. Inferiority complex will make them give in easily. Other than rap.e, satisfying there sexual wants will be a honor to them.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2013
Xavier's:
Wonders!!!
am shocked just like you my brother
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2013
Exponental: Beggars are also humans. They also have sexual appetite. Inferiority complex will make them give in easily. Other than rap.e, satisfying there sexual wants will be a honor to them.
did i hear you say " them being satisfied" abi who go take care of the kids just because they feeling like being intimate? it's just not a point so to say...the poor helpless kids are the ones at the receiving end sleeping under the sun....it is absolutely grotesque to me
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2013
Godson201333: go and check them at Kano street
those dubious guys in kano no dey use con.dom or what at least to minimize pregnancy
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 7:31am On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
i have had similar conversation with those women and i realised many of them are raped.when fashola arrested those beggars in lagos,the ones that werent lagosians were given money to go back to their places,the females that were seriously interrogated and found to be actual lagosians were referred to us to be taken for rehabilitation. i asked one of them why they are into begging.there was one from gombe that i asked with anger and repulsion because she looked so frail, filthy with body odour yet she had 8kids and i was wondering how they all came about.she cant even speak pidgin or english except her language.she cant write too so i called one of those lastma officers to look for someone that understands her language.she said she was a house wife in gombe,her husband was an army officer that was rarely at home but sends money for her upkeep and her kids through his brother.most of the time he is at the war front unfortunatly he died there and his relatives abandoned her.she is a house wife who has no source of income,the landlord came and ejected her and the kids when she couldnt pay for the house rent,her parents are late and she has lost contact with her only brother.when she was homeless,she claimed she was forced into sreet begging and one of the people who transport tomatoes and foodstuffs to lagos told her she will see money in lagos and promised to take her to lagos whenever he is going to drop goods there,that was how she found herself in lagos.the remaining 2 kidswhich are twins apart from her 6kids are products of rape.i told that one to ask her whether her kids went to school before her husband died,she claimed that they only wet to islamic school.even the kids cant speak english.i knew if i give her money again,she will spend it and still go back to the streets so i told the lastma officials to take her to where other beggars are (police station) till when they are ready to take them for rehabilitation.

That aside.most of the people that rape this beggars are touts,fellow beggars,men just walking about everyday on the streets of lagos that have no destination and all.unfortunatly our social servise is...isshh.smh

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
did i hear you say " them being satisfied" abi who go take care of the kids just because they feeling like being intimate? it's just not a point so to say...the poor helpless kids are the ones at the receiving end sleeping under the sun....it is absolutely grotesque to me
funny enough there is a feminist organization/ngo in lagos (name of organization and persons witheld) i have a colleague and friend i'll use another name for her.justinah.she said there was a time when they wanted to take this beggars kids,rehabilitate them and at least send them to school from primary to secondary (but the beggars refused,they said they want their kids to beg for them,if they release their kids,people will not have sympathy for them.it is because of the kids that people give them money) the purpose is so that at least they can read or write,then from there it will be their perogative whether they want to go to university or not but even if they dont go,they will not constitute a nuisance to their society.abi where do you thing thugs,touts,street urchins come from.some of them are products of beggars.they are easy tools for political thuggery.if they give them 5oo naira each,they will go and cause violence,threaten people with knives,charms and cause disruptions during elections,who are the almajaris that are boko harams today,many of them are products of beggars
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2013
vb0mb: Cant these female beggars reject any advances from men or cant they scream if they dont want it?. Sometimes they have s3x because of the fun and it is their male beggars in actions.
male beggars wouldn't like to go chuk 'em considering their state of mind..as in se.x wouldn't like to be on their mind considering the hunger bite....it's the women and that's why to give them money atimes i go feel reluctant to..sometimes i give them beggarly amount if they keep persist.
another ones are those Niger small girls who usually drag peoples hand in a bit to beg.those ones here in ph dey even dey pursue me sef if i no part with any money.........
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2013
"there was one from gombe that i asked with anger and repulsion because she looked so frail, filthy with body odour yet she had 8kids and i was wondering how they all came about.she cant even speak pidgin or english except her language.she cant write too" {Quote}

oh boy "YOU MEAN 8 KIDS" faints and wake up! "rub my eyes wella" AND so the only language they know is 'se.x" well...
some men are wicked ohhhh upon say women plenty pass us them no go leave these poor women ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2013
kulyie: funny enough there is a feminist organization/ngo in lagos (name of organization and persons witheld) i have a colleague and friend i'll use another name for her.justinah.she said there was a time when they wanted to take this beggars kids,rehabilitate them and at least send them to school from primary to secondary (but the beggars refused,they said they want their kids to beg for them,if they release their kids,people will not have sympathy for them.it is because of the kids that people give them money) the purpose is so that at least they can read or write,then from there it will be their perogative whether they want to go to university or not but even if they dont go,they will not constitute a nuisance to their society.abi where do you thing thugs,touts,street urchins come from.some of them are products of beggars.they are easy tools for political thuggery.if they give them 5oo naira each,they will go and cause violence,threaten people with knives,charms and cause disruptions during elections,who are the almajaris that are boko harams today,many of them are products of beggars

no wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i come dey wonder how these agbero boys dey come from.so na these women dey breed "em
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:

no wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i come dey wonder how these agbero boys dey come from.so na these women dey breed "em
of course.they have no trainning whatsoever and the strrts is their homes.the females usually engage in street prostitution that is when they get to their adolescent ages,of which they are raped severally before they go haywire and engage in full scale prostitution

i remember as a kid years back when i used to trek to school then not too far from our house,i used to pass a street where there were beggars.some of their kids was my age mate then (by estimating them) this boy now man is a full fleged tout in lagos who runs after buses.anytime i see him i feel sorry for the next generation comming.i learnt the mother died sickout of lack of money to go to the hospital.the suprising thing is that whenever i go to greet my parents,i still see him around that same neighbourhood.he recognizes me whenever i drive pass,so i just pass another route
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by deols(f): 12:40pm On May 29, 2013
Many of the mad women on the street get raped. The government should do something about it.

I saw a girl who can't be more than 16 some days ago and just beside her was a child. I felt very sad for her.
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
kulyie: of course.they have no trainning whatsoever and the strrts is their homes.the females usually engage in street prostitution that is when they get to their adolescent ages,of which they are raped severally before they go haywire and engage in full scale prostitution

i remember as a kid years back when i used to trek to school then not too far from our house,i used to pass a street where there were beggars.some of their kids was my age mate then (by estimating them) this boy now man is a full fleged tout in lagos who runs after buses.anytime i see him i feel sorry for the next generation comming.i learnt the mother died sickout of lack of money to go to the hospital.the suprising thing is that whenever i go to greet my parents,i still see him around that same neighbourhood.he recognizes me whenever i drive pass,so i just pass another route
guy you try oh no be moimoi..but u for dey drop them some cash small at least once in a while
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2013
deols: Many of the mad women on the street get raped. The government should do something about it.

I saw a girl who can't be more than 16 some days ago and just beside her was a child. I felt very sad for her.
and who dey fvck mad women for this life?
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by deols(f): 1:34pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
and who dey fvck mad women for this life?

I hear they do it for rituals.
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by DonaldGenes(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2013
deols:

LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR CHILDREN
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2013
Donalð Genes:
guy you try oh no be moimoi..but u for dey drop them some cash small at least once in a while
i used to give him before but i realised he spends it on indian hemp and no matter how much i give him,he cant live the street thats why i stopped giving him.you need to see his body,scars all over his skin
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2013
deols:

some men are plain sick o.what of if the mad woman bites him in self defence during the act shocked

how they even have the mind to commit such a disgusting act beats my imagination.smh
Re: I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 29, 2013
I had first hand experience of this when I travelled to benin city, it was really saddening.
You see very beautiful kids engaging in such and you wonder who their fathers are and why this women keep giving birth to kids knowing they'll end up becoming beggars like the rest.
Most of them are not Nigerians though, the ones in benin city look like people from niger and Chad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Pitiable State Of Abia Schools By Moses Nna / Would You Rather Wear Out Or Rust Out? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional September 1, 2017 – A Target Of Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.