Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Is Your Website/blog Visitors Account Fatigued?revive Them With This Wonder Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Your Website/blog Visitors Account Fatigued?revive Them With This Wonder Tips (487 Views)

My Blog Visitors Forum / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Website/blog Visitors Account Fatigued?revive Them With This Wonder Tips by digitite: 7:17am On May 29, 2013
Could you remember all of the different usernames and passwords that you have created online? Knowingly, how many different websites have you visited that require you created an account to initiate an action?

Let’s take a moment and relate it to our daily experiences. When we drive to work, catch up with a very important appointment, or on a long journey to somewhere. It is natural that we prefer to take shortcuts; especially when we are in short of time or gas, and also to beat the traffic, if there was any. Sometimes in a hurry to meet up, we forget necessary daily accessories behind.

Your visitors may have forgotten login information at one time or the other and decide to leave sites instead of going through the process of re-setting passwords or answering security questions. As consumers become super savvy, social login can help solve the registration, username and password problem your visitors face.

It is important you provide your visitors the option to ‘login’ using one of the accounts they already have with a social network, email provider or online service provider such as:

According to a report by Blue research, consumers are more likely to return to a website that automatically welcomes them through social login than one with traditional registration forms. Here are some social plugin solutions you can try out.

for more on classic tips, go to http://www.heartlandmobiledigitite.com/

(1) (Reply)

New Site Review / Host Your Websites / Estimate the Net Worth of my Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.