Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible (2552 Views)

Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence) / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2013
This thread is based on the assumption that Allah is the True Almighty God of the Bible

Pickthall 6:115
Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. THERE IS NAUGHT (i.e nothing) THAT CAN CHANGE HIS WORDS. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

Here Allah (God) states clearly that there is NOBODY or NOTHING that can change His Words.

Pickthall 10:64
Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - THERE IS NO CHANGING THE WORDS OF ALLAH - That is the SUPREME TRIUMPH.

Here again Allah (God) says 'there is no changing His Words'. That is saying such thing does not exist. His Supreme Triumph is that His Words cannot be changed by man. He supremely triumphed over man.

How come muslims say the Bible (Allah's Words) has been changed or corrupted? Where was Allah when that was being done? Where is His 'Supreme Triumph? No doubt, saying that man had changed Allah's words amounts to ascribing higher power to man.

Those who claim or believe that the Bible has been corrupted or changed are only disgracing God. They are making His word a NULLITY. They are saying man triumphed over God UNLESS AND UNLESS ALLAH WHO SPOKE IN THE QURAN IS NOT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE. Unless Allah is a different 'god' entirely.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2013
@truthman

I guess its my pleasure to share time with you again. Indeed I'm aware of how well familiar you are about the qur'an, but I'm beginning to doubt how well you have come to understand it over the years. I'm very sure this is going to be a long threaded argument, but as to whosoever wishes to contribute, the bottom line, according to the qur'anic quote you have given above, should be "is the bible truely or completely the words of Allah(God)?"

Before I proceed in my claims, I'll like you to give me answers to these questions sire.

(1): how does the verses in the qur'an which you have quoted above testify that the bible is truely or completely the words of Allah (God))?

(2): I have my questions about the bible as to it being completely the words of God...how are you willing to give me your convincing answers.

(3): what about the contradictions and the plagiarisms; can God's words logically, basically or analytically contradict?

I'll be driving to my points when you give me answers to these and if you need some references,citations and quotes, I'll be very glad to give it out sire.

Thanks, God bless you sir.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2013
@ golpen

Thanks for your gentle approach. My concern is the possibity of us being friends on continued or continuous basis because most times, arguments generate strifes.

Question 1. If Allah is the same God of the Bible and He said NOTHING can change His words, quoting His words in the Quran, it means the Scripture, which is His earlier revelations cannot be changed by any man. If man changed it, it means the word of Allah is not true because He said NOTHING can change His words.

Question 2. I am a preacher and a leader in a church by His grace and I have witnessed the efficacy of the words of God as contained in the Bible times without number.

John 14:16-17 & 26 - Jesus promised us of the Comforter, the Holy Spirit. In Acts 1:8 the Bible says we shall receive power after the Holy Spirit is come upon us. The Holy Spirit (Comforter) came upon the Disciples as Jesus promised (Acts, Chapter 2). This is the fulfilment or efficacy of Jesus word in the Bible. This promise is not only for the Disciples but all believers.

My personal experience: when I was new in Christ, I was taught of the necessity to have the Holy Spirit, without which nobody can fulfil the righteosness of God. That God is a Spirit and to be able to operate in the same frequency with Him, man must have the Holy Spirit inside him.

Because of that teaching, which I took very seriously, I was searching for the Holy Spirit. The day He came to my life, I felt a power inside me and my mouth suddenly opened and I started speaking in tongues. It was in the church on a Sunday and the prayer point was 'Seeking the Holy Spirit'. It happened in June, 1981 and since then, my life has not been the same anymore. I began to see miracles hapen when I pray because I can communicate with God in the spirit. I have witnessed many miracles by praying in the Holy Ghost. Those are my reasons for having VERY STRONG BELIEF in the Bible. What it says came live in my life.

Question 3. The are no contradictions in God's word in the Bible. What people call contrandictions are places where Humans expressed their individual opinions, which differed one from the other.

Unlike in Islam where individual statements are separated from the Quran, which you call Hadiths, both are combined in the Bible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2013
@truthman2012

Thanks for the acknowledgement sir. I'm sure we'll keep being friends no matter strifes our arguments bring. I'll only appreciate we treat the issue according to the bottomline, hence why I prefer this duet rather than a mix up from others.

1. Yes the Allah in the bible is the same as that God we believe everywhere(Conventionally), but the verses you have quoted in the qur'an does not make any reference to the bible, but I dnt agree that relegates your claims.

2. I understand how you must have felt witnessing the holy spirit bringing you to speak in tongues (which is not allowed according to the bible). But I agree if I were to be born a christian, I might have witnessed so and would have felt strong too.

3. Why would God's words be faulted (The bible claimed the faults of the old testament brought about the new). On contradictions; I agree with your claims on that, but these I've given as follows are not places of personal opinions. They are places where God is portrayed or said to have spoken.

God is satisfied with his works
         Gen 1:31
        God is dissatisfied with his works. 
         Gen 6:6
     2. God dwells in chosen temples
         2 Chron 7:12,16
        God dwells not in temples
         Acts 7:48
     3. God dwells in light
         Tim 6:16
        God dwells in darkness
         1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
     4. God is seen and heard
         Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
          Ex 24:9-11
        God is invisible and cannot be heard
         John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
     5. God is tired and rests
         Ex 31:17
        God is never tired and never rests
         Is 40:28
     6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things
         Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
        God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all     
        things
         Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
     7. God knows the hearts of men
         Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
        God tries men to find out what is in their heart
         Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
     8. God is all powerful
         Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
       God is not all powerful
         Judg 1:19
     9. God is unchangeable
         James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
        God is changeable
         Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/
          Ex 33:1,3,17,14
     10. God is just and impartial
          Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek 18:25
         God is unjust and partial
          Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
     11. God is the author of evil
          Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
         God is not the author of evil
          1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
     12. God gives freely to those who ask
          James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
         God withholds his blessings and prevents men from receiving   
         them
          John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
     13. God is to be found by those who seek him
          Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
         God is not to be found by those who seek him
          Prov 1:28
     14. God is warlike
          Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
         God is peaceful
          Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
     15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
          Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
         God is kind, merciful, and good
          James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/ 
           1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
     16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
          Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
         God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
          Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
     17. God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,  
         sacrifices ,and holy days
          Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
         God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,   
         sacrifices, and holy days.
          Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
     18. God accepts human sacrifices
          2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
         God forbids human sacrifice
          Deut 12:30,31
     19. God tempts men
          Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
         God tempts no man
          James 1:13
     20. God cannot lie
          Heb 6:18
         God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
          2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9

These are just about 150 of them and one begins to wonder why you find this things in God's scripture. I'll urge you to download the debate "the bible and the qur'an in the light of modern science" by dr william campbell and dr zakir naik. You'll find out more.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2013
@ golpen

Before we can proceed, I want some things you said cleared:

1. ''......but the verse you have quoted does not make any reference to the bible''. Then what is the verse talking about?

2. ''I understand how you must have felt witnessing the holy spirit bringing you to speak in tongues''. How do you understand my feeling as you have not experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit before? Again you said: ''......which is not allowed according to the bible''. How do you mean? Please when you make an assertion you don't leave it open. You have to explain what you mean with proof. You don't need to be born a Christian before you can have the baptism of the Holy Spirit. There are many converted muslims who now speak with new tongues.

3. The God of the OT is the God of the NT. No fault. The NT is the spiritual fulfilment of the OT. Besides no human can understand God completely, our knowledge of Him is limited to the extent He revealed Himself to us.

On the contradictions, your quotation are too long. As you know, a question of few letters can take pages to answer. I will attempt to answer some of them.They are not new things, they are things I have seen severally on the internet. Like hadith they fall under human errors (not God's) and misinterpretations.

When men make mistake it can be overlooked. What do you say of Allah making mistakes e.g
Allah created man from clot - Fluid (Quran 96:2), and Adam and Jesus created from dust (Quran 3:59). Can you see that? If Allah created man from clot, whose clot did he use to create Adam? Clot is applicable only in procreation, not in creation. Many contradictions like that. Can the true God make such mistakes?
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
@truthman2012

I appreciate you give some funny answers in your arguments but I'll appreciate more that we listen to ourselves when we bring them on.

1. The verses you have quoted does not point any finger at the bible at all. The verses points to the previous books revealed to the past prophets of Allah and the qur'an which is the conclusion of all.(The bible not inclusive)

2. Does a child need to be told where to put his food?.. Native intelligence can make one understand other's feelings without one even ever felt it before.

Yes I claimed speaking in tongues is not allowed according to the bible and I have my points, which I asked you to ask incase you don't know sir.

1corinthians 14:27 talks of only few people (2 and not more than 3) speaking in tongues, with an interpreter, (if what they say has a meaning, which I doubt) and it should be done one after the other. Has your church been following this procedure? How many churches have?

1corinthians 14:23 talks of the impression people will have when the church is rowdy with people speaking in strange languages, so is it allowed the way churches do it this days?

3. The God of the OT is the same with the NT (no doubt), but why will the NT claim the OT had faults (reference available on request)?

On contradictions; if they are man opinions and misconceptions of the bible, it means you are accepting the fact that the bible is a diluted book of words of men with confusion and conflicting views and certainly, containing few words of God.

"If men make mistakes it can be overlooked", you said, but what if it is included in the scriptures that many people hold in esteem, it means they should be charged of confusing the billions of people. Okay, to prove some of them are not what you claim (human opinion), what's would you say to these verses;

2a). John 5:31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

2b). John 8:14
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go

Jesus is said to be speaking in both.

On the Qur'anic accused contradictions; it requires a sizeable explanation and you'll duely find it in the debate I asked you to download sir, or you read dr keith L. Moore's (not a muslim) references in the qur'an on embryology.

Thank you sire.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2013
@golpen

1. Which books revealed to the past prophets is the verse referring to? As I said before, in order to avoid lengthening this discussions, always don't leave room for suspense.

2. Native intelligence is not applicable to spiritual things as they are far beyong human imaginations. Can you imagine or feel how a witch siphones blood without a pipe? So you can not have my feelings if you are not in my spiritual condition.

There are two occasions when christians speak in tongues. When praying and when prophesying. The whole church can speak in tongues at the same time when praying. 1Cor. 14:27 is talking about when prayer has been stopped and suddenly some people begin to speak in tongues aloud, wanting to prophesy. It should be done orderly in order not to create confusion.

3. The NT is the spiritual fulfilment of the OT. The problems people had in the OT is what Jesus came to solve. The fault was in the way they were implementing the laws. Jesus came to summarize the so many laws they had into two: love your God with all your heart and love your neigbours, and with that all the laws are fulfiled.

I have told you individuals' opinions are not separated from the words of God and both are called the Scriptures. If in the Bible it is written '' And Samuel said....''. Is that God's word or Samuel's?

John 5:31 - Is talking about God testifying (bearing WITNESS) to Jesus Ministry and not Himself bearing His own WITNESS.

John 8:14 - Is talking about RECORDS not WITNESS. Records here means PROFILE. Jesus profile: where He came from and where He was going etc.

I notice all you are bringing up have been repeated severally by other people on this site, which I had attended to.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Chromablesimple: 8:49pm On May 30, 2013
truthman2012: @golpen

1. Which books revealed to the past prophets is the verse referring to? As I said before, in order to avoid lengthening this discussions, always don't leave room for suspense.

2. Native intelligence is not applicable to spiritual things as they are far beyong human imaginations. Can you imagine or feel how a witch siphones blood without a pipe? So you can not have my feelings if you are not in my spiritual condition.

There are two occasions when christians speak in tongues. When praying and when prophesying. The whole church can speak in tongues at the same time when praying. 1Cor. 14:27 is talking about when prayer has been stopped and suddenly some people begin to speak in tongues aloud, wanting to prophesy. It should be done orderly in order not to create confusion.

3. The NT is the spiritual fulfilment of the OT. The problems people had in the OT is what Jesus came to solve. The fault was in the way they were implementing the laws. Jesus came to summarize the so many laws they had into two: love your God with all your heart and love your neigbours, and with that all the laws are fulfiled.

I have told you individuals' opinions are not separated from the words of God and both are called the Scriptures. If in the Bible it is written '' And Samuel said....''. Is that God's word or Samuel's?

John 5:31 - Is talking about God testifying (bearing WITNESS) to Jesus Ministry and not Himself bearing His own WITNESS.

John 8:14 - Is talking about RECORDS not WITNESS. Records here means PROFILE. Jesus profile: where He came from and where He was going etc.

I notice all you are bringing up have been repeated severally by other people on this site, which I had attended to.

truthman u fail to accept the fact the contradictions exist in the bible, I will appreciate it if u can let us come to common term by erazing bias and hope for the truth. Of recent I came to notice some unrealistic opinion in the bible, some I will put forward for ur consideration and honest conclusion-

“And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” Genesis 2:16-17

But Adam didn’t die. Why?

Does Islam agree with the Old Testament?
Answer:
The Holy Quran says:
“And We said, "O Adam! You and your wife dwell in this Garden, and eat freely from it wherever you please - but do not approach this tree for you will become of those who transgress.” 2:35

The God didn’t tell Adam that he would die if he ate from the tree. I can say that Genesis 2:16-17 are not from the original Bible, but they are from the changed Bible.
Many Christians believe that Genesis 2:16-17 indicate that the sin of Adam must be punished by death. Since Adam was not punished by death, the Christ was crucified. We –Muslims- believe that the Christ was not crucified. Adam’s repentance was accepted. The Holy Quran says:
“Then Adam learnt from his Lord certain words (of revelation), therefore Allah accepted his repentance; indeed He only is the Most Acceptor of Repentance, the Most Merciful.” 2:37
Truthman what do u tell me about d bible on that single verse? Come to reason, stay of clear dogma pls. Cheer
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2013
Bookmarked...
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by UyiIredia(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2013
golpen: @truthman

I guess its my pleasure to share time with you again. Indeed I'm aware of how well familiar you are about the qur'an, but I'm beginning to doubt how well you have come to understand it over the years. I'm very sure this is going to be a long threaded argument, but as to whosoever wishes to contribute, the bottom line, according to the qur'anic quote you have given above, should be "is the bible truely or completely the words of Allah(God)?"

Before I proceed in my claims, I'll like you to give me answers to these questions sire.

(1): how does the verses in the qur'an which you have quoted above testify that the bible is truely or completely the words of Allah (God))?

(2): I have my questions about the bible as to it being completely the words of God...how are you willing to give me your convincing answers.

(3): what about the contradictions and the plagiarisms; can God's words logically, basically or analytically contradict?

I'll be driving to my points when you give me answers to these and if you need some references,citations and quotes, I'll be very glad to give it out sire.

Thanks, God bless you sir.

Good questions. The same must also apply to the Q'uran.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by brainhack(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2013
Bookmarked...

*Watching from afar*
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2013
@ Chromablesimple

Thank you for your observation. Let me start by asking you: was the writter of the Book of Genesis not aware that Adam did not die the day he ate the fruit? The event had taken place before he wrote so he knew Adam did not die the same day.
That God said ''in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die'' does not mean Adam would die the same day but will surely die.

I believe the reason Adam didn't die the same day was because he was yet to fulfil the purpose of God for his life. God commanded them to bear children and fill the earth and that had not being fulfilled.

Genesis 3:19
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, TILL THOU RETURN UNTO THE GROUND (i.e die); for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

''......TILL thou return'' means Adam was not to die the same day, but would not have died at all if not for the disobedience.

God's intention was for man to live eternally. But He told Adam that eating the forbidden fruit would cause his death. That God intended them to live eternally is evidenced by:

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of US, to know good and evil and now, lest he put his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and LIVE FOREVER.

The tree of life was among other fruits they have been eating and once eaten, no death. God had to prevent him from eating it again, otherwise he would not die again. That would have meant man would live eternally with the knowledge of sin and disobedience to God.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 12:40am On May 31, 2013
truthman2012: @golpen

@truthman2012

1. Like I have told you, those verses quoted doesn't in any way refer to the bible. And like I have answered you, it refers to all the prophets sent from Allah and to whom has been revealed a book. His words in the injil, the taurait althrough to the qur'an will never change and so his commandments-no doubt. Can you tell me by a prophet in which Allah has brought the bible?

2. Maybe we shouldn't be overwhelmed by our arguments sir. But I think you quoted me personally as saying "I UNDERSTAND how you must have felt" and not"I FELT how you must have FELT"...and I think native intelligence doesn't go against understanding at any level.

As you have requested not to give room for suspense, you have not given a reference to how the bible has classified the occasions (praying and prophesying) and then 1 cor 14:23 must be wrong according to your analysis by condemning speaking in tongues massively without giving those classifications of yours.

3. I still don't understand here why you back my points without agreeing to my claims. INDIVIDUALS' claims (which are different hereby, causing confusions and conflictions) are not seperated combined with GOD's words make it a DILUTION of men's words in confusion and conflicting views and certainly a dose of GOD's words.

How do you expect me to call the claims of men- including the history of what they witnessed (not revealed) and that which they heard which are contradicting in their own respective views of misconception and misinterpretation- a scripture? It means the biography of pastor E A Adeboye and the history of the RCCG, compiled in different points of views in a contradicting manner, with a dose of GOD's words can be published and called a scripture for people to follow? I think you'll believe that is ridiculous sir.

I'm sure you are aware of the provocative (Indecency) verses in the songs of solomon and that of david. Would you dare read it to your kids at sunday school? Or while you teach them the bible at your home? (References available on request).

Would you call it the UNCHANGEABLE word of GOD or the corrupting verses?

In fact, I guide myself under the refuge of Allah

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Good questions. The same must also apply to the Q'uran.

1. As truthman2012 has quoted, Allah's words which is the qur'an and other books listed cannot be changed.

2. You can go through the qur'an and bring me a word which is of man. Please be sure of your quotes.

3. You'll find or must have started finding your answers from the previous posts. Thanks
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Chromablesimple: 11:03am On May 31, 2013
truthman2012: @ Chromablesimple

Thank you for your observation. Let me start by asking you: was the writter of the Book of Genesis not aware that Adam did not die the day he ate the fruit? The event had taken place before he wrote so he knew Adam did not die the same day.
That God said ''in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die'' does not mean Adam would die the same day but will surely die.

I believe the reason Adam didn't die the same day was because he was yet to fulfil the purpose of God for his life. God commanded them to bear children and fill the earth and that had not being fulfilled.

Genesis 3:19
In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, TILL THOU RETURN UNTO THE GROUND (i.e die); for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

''......TILL thou return'' means Adam was not to die the same day, but would not have died at all if not for the disobedience.

God's intention was for man to live eternally. But He told Adam that eating the forbidden fruit would cause his death. That God intended them to live eternally is evidenced by:

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of US, to know good and evil and now, lest he put his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat and LIVE FOREVER.

The tree of life was among other fruits they have been eating and once eaten, no death. God had to prevent him from eating it again, otherwise he would not die again. That would have meant man would live eternally with the knowledge of sin and disobedience to God.

truthman d bible u ve quoted to support ur claim was not referring to Adam, it was separately saying sometin else in another content. you don't understand what contention here is all about, it is all about christians total deviation from d pure Jesus's teachin. From d rest uncorrupted part of the bible we can still c dat most of d Jesus teaching are not follow by today' s christians. If d Quran had not been revealed, no one would have notice d obvious corruption and dogma in d bible, believe me I wouldn't ve have any choice but to follow d bible but thank God for the Quran. Can we consider some opinion to signify Jesus teaching

The mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) he came to fulfill the Law:
Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
(The Bible, Mathew 5: 17-20)
God sent Jesus (pbuh):
The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus mission in the following verses:
and the word whic h ye hear is not mine, but the Fathers which has sent me. (The Bible, John 14:24)
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent. (The Bible,John 17:3)
Jesus refuted even a remote suggestion of his divinity. Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God; but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
The above statements from the Bible refute the Christian dogma of divinity of Jesus and of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus (pubh). Jesus (pbuh) exhorts keeping the commandments as the means to achieve salvation.
( The Bible, Mathew 5: 17-20)
Truthman, don't tell any muslim about Jesus, we know him. You pple are only idolizing him as against his teaching and a violation of the GOD Almighty. Cheer bro, if an offense comes out of the truth, better an offense come than the truth be concealed.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2013
Chromablesimple: truthman d bible u ve quoted to support ur claim was not referring to Adam, it was separately saying sometin else in another content. you don't understand what contention here is all about, it is all about christians total deviation from d pure Jesus's teachin. From d rest uncorrupted part of the bible we can still c dat most of d Jesus teaching are not follow by today' s christians. If d Quran had not been revealed, no one would have notice d obvious corruption and dogma in d bible, believe me I wouldn't ve have any choice but to follow d bible but thank God for the Quran. Can we consider some opinion to signify Jesus teaching

The mission of Jesus Christ (pbuh) he came to fulfill the Law:
Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity for himself. He clearly announced the nature of his mission. Jesus (pbuh) was sent by God to confirm the previous Judaic law. This is clearly evident in the following statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in the Gospel of Mathew:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
(The Bible, Mathew 5: 17-20)
God sent Jesus (pbuh):
The Bible mentions the prophetic nature of Jesus mission in the following verses:
and the word whic h ye hear is not mine, but the Fathers which has sent me. (The Bible, John 14:24)
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent. (The Bible,John 17:3)
Jesus refuted even a remote suggestion of his divinity. Consider the following incident mentioned in the Bible:
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God; but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
The above statements from the Bible refute the Christian dogma of divinity of Jesus and of salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus (pubh). Jesus (pbuh) exhorts keeping the commandments as the means to achieve salvation.
( The Bible, Mathew 5: 17-20)
Truthman, don't tell any muslim about Jesus, we know him. You pple are only idolizing him as against his teaching and a violation of the GOD Almighty. Cheer bro, if an offense comes out of the truth, better an offense come than the truth be concealed.

You seem to be muddling things up. I cannot understand which of my post you are reacting to by yours.

What you said first was Adam not dying, which I have explained. The next thing is you talking about the Law, Jesus Divinity and so on. How are they related? Pls I think I would not be able to cope with your style. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
@ goipen

THE BOOKS: TORAH & INJEEL

I'm happy islam accepts Torah and Injeel as words of Allah. And Allah said nobody or nothing can change His word, meaning He would surely protect them.

It is a surprise that Allah is unable to protect them as He said, otherwise Torah and Injeel would not have been lost or changed. Do you know where the Torah and Injeel are today? They are lost and Allah was looking. Each time you people say Taurat and Injeel have changed or lost, you by so declare Allah's powerlessness.

SPEAKING IN TONGUES

I maintain that the whole church or many people can speak in tongues at the same time except when prophesying. Even the case of prophesying one by one is not a law but for orderliness. Paul was not in position to promulgate law in Christiendom, he could only give an advice.
Look at Acts 2:1-4 you will see where many people were speaking in tongues at the same time.

HUMAN ERRORS

Solomon, David or Whoever were not angels. They were humans. Or are you attributing their errors to God? Every imperfection by MEN in the OT has been corrected in the NT by Jesus.

You talk about the provocative indecency of Solomon and David. How does that affect the integrity of God or the Bible? Do you expect the Bible to cover them? Which one is better - covering or exposing evil acts? Which one gives the Bible the integrity expected of it? I can read them to my children to learn from their mistakes.

''.... Would you call them the UNCHANGEABLE word of God...'' Were the indecent statements made by God?

Even in Quran you don't query Allah indecent statements. A higher level of holiness is expected from God than man. Allah commanded Muhammad to take Zaid's wife (Quran 33:37-38). Do you call Allah a decent and holy God? Even Muhammad himself was reluctant but Allah insisted. What a 'god'. Where did you see the Holy God give such command to any of His prophets? Allah is the Greatest among His co-gods? Many verses in the Quran say Allah is the Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Chromablesimple: 3:55pm On May 31, 2013
truthman2012:

You seem to be muddling things up. I cannot understand which of my post you are reacting to by yours.

What you said first was Adam not dying, which I have explained. The next thing is you talking about the Law, Jesus Divinity and so on. How are they related? Pls I think I would not be able to cope with your style. Thank you.
good for u, I am happy about the fact I ve overwhelm u by the irrelevances, conceptions and strange doctrines in christiandom and the bible. If u know wot is good for u, seek salvation without bias, understand wot islam says about Jesus and God, worshiping Jesus instead of God Almighty is pure idol, it is an unforgivable sin before God Almighty. The clear reward for that is hellfire take it or leave. Instead of u spending ur time looking for way and manner of bring islam down, do honest comparative religion on both islam and christianity, cheer bro.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by miftaudeen(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2013
@ Truthman2012, you ran away from my trend, you said that you prayed for ss patient and a bro. with disease and they were ill from their illness. i had organised a ss patient and blind man for you, they are waiting for your miracle. o ni jibiti
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Chromablesimple: 11:03pm On May 31, 2013
miftaudeen: @ Truthman2012, you ran away from my trend, you said that you prayed for ss patient and a bro. with disease and they were ill from their illness. i had organised a ss patient and blind man for you, they are waiting for your miracle. o ni jibiti
heheheheheh dt is wot they do to deceive pple making it seems as if they were sent by so call holy spirit, all for d love of money and fame. All I know is that the end justifies the means.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2013
@op Look at these clear contradictions in the bible.

1. In the New Testament, there are contradictions between the genealogies of Jesus given in the first chapter of Matthew and the third chapter of Luke. Both genealogies begin with Jesus’ father, who is identified as Joseph . But Matthew says Joseph’s father was Jacob, while Luke claims he was Heli. Matthew lists 26 generations between Jesus and King David, whereas Luke records 41. Matthew runs Jesus’ line of descent through David’s son Solomon, while Luke has it going through David’s son Nathan.

2. The story of Jesus' birth is also contradictory. Matthew 2:13-15 depicts Joseph and Mary as fleeing to Egypt with the baby Jesus immediately after the wise men from the east had brought gifts. But Luke 2:22-40 claims that after the birth of Jesus, his parents remained in Bethlehem for the time of Mary’s purification (which was 40 days, under the Mosaic law). Afterwards, they brought Jesus to Jerusalem "to present him to the Lord," and then returned to their home in Nazareth. Luke mentions no journey into Egypt or visit by wise men from the east.

3. Concerning the death of Judas, the disloyal disciple, Matthew 27:5 states he took the money he had received for betraying Jesus, threw it down in the temple, and "went and hanged himself." To the contrary, Acts 1:18 claims Judas used the money to purchase a field and "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

4. In describing Jesus being led to his execution, John 19:17 recounts that he carried his own cross. But Mark 15:21-23 disagrees by saying a man called Simon carried the cross.

5. As for the crucifixion, Matthew 27:44 tells us Jesus was taunted by both criminals who were being crucified with him. But Luke 23:39-43 relates that only one of the criminals taunted Jesus, the other criminal rebuked the one who was doing the taunting, and Jesus told the criminal who was defending him, "Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."

6. Regarding the last words of Jesus while on the cross, Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 quote Jesus as crying with a loud voice, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Luke 23:46 gives his final words as, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit." John 19:30 alleges the last words were, "It is finished."

7. There are even contradictions in the accounts of the resurrection – the supposed event that is the very foundation of the Christian religion. Mark 16:2 states that on the day of the resurrection, certain women arrived at the tomb at the rising of the sun. But John 20:1 informs us they arrived when it was yet dark. Luke 24:2 describes the tomb as open when the women arrived, whereas Matthew 28:1-2 indicates it was closed. Mark 16:5 declares that the women saw a young man at the tomb, Luke 24:4 says they saw two men, Matthew 28:2 reports they saw an angel, and John 20:11-12 claims they saw two angels.

8. Also in the resurrection stories, there are contradictions as to the identity of the women who came to the tomb,[7] whether the men or angels the women saw were inside or outside the tomb,[8] whether the men or angels were standing or sitting,[9] and whether Mary Magdalene recognized the' risen' Jesus when he first appeared to her.

9. As a final example of a New Testament contradiction, the conflicting accounts of Paul’s conversion can be cited. Acts 9:7 states that when Jesus called Paul to preach the gospel, the men who were with Paul heard a voice but saw no man. According to Acts 22:9, however, the men saw a light but didn't hear the voice speaking to Paul.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
miftaudeen: @ Truthman2012, you ran away from my trend, you said that you prayed for ss patient and a bro. with disease and they were ill from their illness. i had organised a ss patient and blind man for you, they are waiting for your miracle. o ni jibiti

When I read this post of yours, I laughed and tears were running down my cheeks. .....o ni jibiti. So amusing. Do people collect money for miracles done by Jesus? The man used is only a vessel. Does the plate you use to eat ask for its own food?

It is your muslim alfas that bill people for making charms for them like Babalawo (Herbalist). The Bible says: freely you receive freely give.

You know I attend to so many posts on NL. Which one did you say I ran away from? Let's return there, so that you will not derail this thread. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2013
abubello: @op Look at these clear contradictions in the bible.

1. In the New Testament, there are contradictions between the genealogies of Jesus given in the first chapter of Matthew and the third chapter of Luke. Both genealogies begin with Jesus’ father, who is identified as Joseph (which is curious, given that Mary was supposedly impregnated by the Holy Ghost). But Matthew says Joseph’s father was Jacob, while Luke claims he was Heli. Matthew lists 26 generations between Jesus and King David, whereas Luke records 41. Matthew runs Jesus’ line of descent through David’s son Solomon, while Luke has it going through David’s son Nathan.

2. The story of Jesus' birth is also contradictory. Matthew 2:13-15 depicts Joseph and Mary as fleeing to Egypt with the baby Jesus immediately after the wise men from the east had brought gifts. But Luke 2:22-40 claims that after the birth of Jesus, his parents remained in Bethlehem for the time of Mary’s purification (which was 40 days, under the Mosaic law). Afterwards, they brought Jesus to Jerusalem "to present him to the Lord," and then returned to their home in Nazareth. Luke mentions no journey into Egypt or visit by wise men from the east.

3. Concerning the death of Judas, the disloyal disciple, Matthew 27:5 states he took the money he had received for betraying Jesus, threw it down in the temple, and "went and hanged himself." To the contrary, Acts 1:18 claims Judas used the money to purchase a field and "falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

4. In describing Jesus being led to his execution, John 19:17 recounts that he carried his own cross. But Mark 15:21-23 disagrees by saying a man called Simon carried the cross.

5. As for the crucifixion, Matthew 27:44 tells us Jesus was taunted by both criminals who were being crucified with him. But Luke 23:39-43 relates that only one of the criminals taunted Jesus, the other criminal rebuked the one who was doing the taunting, and Jesus told the criminal who was defending him, "Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."

6. Regarding the last words of Jesus while on the cross, Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 quote Jesus as crying with a loud voice, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Luke 23:46 gives his final words as, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit." John 19:30 alleges the last words were, "It is finished."

7. There are even contradictions in the accounts of the resurrection – the supposed event that is the very foundation of the Christian religion. Mark 16:2 states that on the day of the resurrection, certain women arrived at the tomb at the rising of the sun. But John 20:1 informs us they arrived when it was yet dark. Luke 24:2 describes the tomb as open when the women arrived, whereas Matthew 28:1-2 indicates it was closed. Mark 16:5 declares that the women saw a young man at the tomb, Luke 24:4 says they saw two men, Matthew 28:2 reports they saw an angel, and John 20:11-12 claims they saw two angels.

8. Also in the resurrection stories, there are contradictions as to the identity of the women who came to the tomb,[7] whether the men or angels the women saw were inside or outside the tomb,[8] whether the men or angels were standing or sitting,[9] and whether Mary Magdalene recognized the' risen' Jesus when he first appeared to her.

9. As a final example of a New Testament contradiction, the conflicting accounts of Paul’s conversion can be cited. Acts 9:7 states that when Jesus called Paul to preach the gospel, the men who were with Paul heard a voice but saw no man. According to Acts 22:9, however, the men saw a light but didn't hear the voice speaking to Paul.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

This post is too long to answer. It will be like trying to author a whole book. Some of them I have answered before, especially on Paul's conversion - seeing the light or not seeing the light.

Nobody claims the Bible dropped from heaven, each Book had an author. They are records of what happened at a particular time. The Bible is made up of: 1. God spoken Word i.e ....And God said..... 2. Inspired Word i.e thus said the Lord. 3. Individual Speakers' Opinions. Whatever contradictions people allege there are in the Bible they were Individual Speakers' Opinions, which might differ one from the other, not God's.

You have the same thing in Islam, which you call hadiths. The opinions of hadith authors sometimes differred from one another.

On Jesus being carried to Egypt, was he there up to 40 days before he returned?

This is all I can say for now.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
truthman2012: @ goipen

THE BOOKS: TORAH & INJEEL

I'm happy islam accepts Torah and Injeel as words of Allah. And Allah said nobody or nothing can change His word, meaning He would surely protect them.

It is a surprise that Allah is unable to protect them as He said, otherwise Torah and Injeel would not have been lost or changed. Do you know where the Torah and Injeel are today? They are lost and Allah was looking. Each time you people say Taurat and Injeel have changed or lost, you by so declare Allah's powerlessness.

SPEAKING IN TONGUES

I maintain that the whole church or many people can speak in tongues at the same time except when prophesying. Even the case of prophesying one by one is not a law but for orderliness. Paul was not in position to promulgate law in Christiendom, he could only give an advice.
Look at Acts 2:1-4 you will see where many people were speaking in tongues at the same time.

HUMAN ERRORS

Solomon, David or Whoever were not angels. They were humans. Or are you attributing their errors to God? Every imperfection by MEN in the OT has been corrected in the NT by Jesus.

You talk about the provocative indecency of Solomon and David. How does that affect the integrity of God or the Bible? Do you expect the Bible to cover them? Which one is better - covering or exposing evil acts? Which one gives the Bible the integrity expected of it? I can read them to my children to learn from their mistakes.

''.... Would you call them the UNCHANGEABLE word of God...'' Were the indecent statements made by God?

Even in Quran you don't query Allah indecent statements. A higher level of holiness is expected from God than man. Allah commanded Muhammad to take Zaid's wife (Quran 33:37-38). Do you call Allah a decent and holy God? Even Muhammad himself was reluctant but Allah insisted. What a 'god'. Where did you see the Holy God give such command to any of His prophets? Allah is the Greatest among His co-gods? Many verses in the Quran say Allah is the Greatest.

@truthman2012

I'll presume we've agreed on some of our issues;

- that the verses of the qur'an u quoted does not in any way refer to the bible, therefore it nullifies each of your claims in this article.

- that the bible is a dilution of words of men with different contradicting and conflicting views put together certainly with a dose of some words of God! And that those words which are of men have been highly corrupted, hence giving errors as a result.

My assumption is based on the fact that you have stopped hitting at these points above, in trying to convince me, but you rather have brought up another issue, trying to cover up for the lags as your way of acceptance of my facts. I will anyway answer your questions about them.

1. Yes! Every muslim must accept the torah and the injeel as a book sent by God for the guidance of man, and indeed Allah according to his words has succeeded greatly in protecting it. I know your question will be "how?" But if you are calm and patient, I will explain to you.

The Holy Qur'an is a book designed by Allah to accomplish and complete the message to mankind, giving reflections of the past and the commandments (which is contained in the previous books) check surah 87 in your qur'an. In view of this, the previous books are not lost, and Allah has succeeded greatly in protecting them.

2. If the bible in 1 cor 14:23 condemns speaking in toungues in multitude because people may tag the christians as insane, and then the same bible in acts 2:1-4 claims its possibility, I think something is wrong with the bible somewhere. And I should well acknowledge how paul has succeeded in his manipulations of the bible, giving several advices that made the bible a confusing one today.

3. Here, I should acknowledge that factory where you fabricate your defence for the bible. If the indecency of some people wouldn't have affected the integrity of the bible (nothing can affect the integrity of God positive or negative), why then were the reviewers of the bible trying to manipulate some euphemisms to make it acceptable. (References available on request). In fact, accepting that those indecent statements were not made by God further proves my claim that the bible is made up of WORDS OF MEN and little of that of GOD.

On the qur'anic verses you have quoted, I am so surprised that you claim to have got a translated version of the qur'an around 1980-a year by which I am yet to be born- and ever since, you are yet to understand some basic facts and reasons. I'm sure it's because you read the qur'an to antagonise and not to learn from it and that is why you have not.

The verses quoted talks of Zaid (an ADOPTED son of the prophet (S A W),whose wife was taken by the prophet (S A W) after when Zaid himself and the lady had resulted to divorce. This was done in an era when there were very few muslims in the city therefore leaving a lady in spinsterhood for a long time meant exposing her to be hijacked by the pagans. So tell me what is indecent in that compared to those places where the bible portrayed God asking isrealites to get drunk.

Read the qur'an with understanding sir and with a sense of rationality. For by that you shall realise the real truth. Thank you sir.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
[b][/b]
truthman2012:

This post is too long to answer. It will be like trying to author a whole book. Some of them I have answered before, especially on Paul's conversion - seeing the light or not seeing the light.

Nobody claims the Bible dropped from heaven, each Book had an author. They are records of what happened at a particular time. The Bible is made up of: 1. God spoken Word i.e ....And God said..... 2. Inspired Word i.e thus said the Lord. 3. Individual Speakers' Opinions. Whatever contradictions people allege there are in the Bible they were Individual Speakers' Opinions, which might differ one from the other, not God's.

You have the same thing in Islam, which you call hadiths. The opinions of hadith authors sometimes differred from one another.

On Jesus being carried to Egypt, was he there up to 40 days before he returned?

This is all I can say for now.

You admitted the Bible contains "individual speakers opinion" and yet you insist the bible is not corrupt!
If a book that is supposed to be the word of God contains differeent opinions of human beings is that not corruptrion?

You claim my post is too long, ok, kindly address the first three contradictions
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
abubello: [b][/b]

You admitted the Bible contains "individual speakers opinion" and yet you insist the bible is not corrupt!
If a book that is supposed to be the word of God contains differeent opinions of human beings is that not corruptrion?

You claim my post is too long, ok, kindly address the first three contradictions
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
abubello: [b][/b]

I will not act under your command. You are not my boss. Your brother golpen put forward 101 of what he called contradictions in the Bible. I am still working on that you too came up with your volume of contradictions.

When I post anything on NL is for all to reason with it. It is not my business whether or not you believe it but you have been told. So I'm not into competition with anybody. YOU ARE FREE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR BELIEF. Thank you.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by truthman2012(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ golpen

I think this is the last time I will discuss with you. We started well and I perceive it is not going to end well, which I predicted at the begining. It is an insult for me to trade words with you. Like I said to your brother abubello, I am not into competition with anybody, you are free to believe anything you want. But before then let me drop some things:

1. You seem to deliberately fail to understand that Christians' prayer is a loud prayer and there is a difference between praying and prophesying. You can say we are insane, what matters to us is the result we are getting.

2. I put it to you that Allah failed to protect Torah and Injeel if it is not the OT and NT because they are nowhere to be found today. Or do you have a copy? What then did Allah mean by saying His word cannot change? But He watched His words being thrown away. Even the quran is not a stable revelations. Allah kept changing them till Muhammad's death (Pickthall 16:101). Your islamic scholars say there is no abrogation in their defensive error when Allah himself says he did abrogate (Pickthall 2:106). What a confusion. Yet with all these you people still have the gut to accuse the Bible of contradictions. A situation where Allah was making mistakes and correcting his own error is worse than human error in the Bible.

The muslims that believe they have the original words of Allah have nothing to show for it other than Allah's writings on rocks, trees, just anywhere, which has no benefit to humanity. Miracle is God's response to man's prayer. Because muslims cannot pray and experience miracles by holding God to His words as the word they have is the counterfeit that cannot produce miracle, they say every miracle is from Satan and God has none.

So there were no more men around to mary Zaid's wife? What a funny defence? Where did other women of that time get their husbands as Muhammad was the only man available. Disgusting act. What was Muhammad's problem with women? He liked anything in hijab. Prophet of god indeed.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
truthman2012: @ golpen

I think this is the last time I will discuss with you. We started well and I perceive it is not going to end well, which I predicted at the begining. It is an insult for me to trade words with you. Like I said to your brother abubello, I am not into competition with anybody, you are free to believe anything you want. But before then let me drop some things:

1. You seem to deliberately fail to understand that Christians' prayer is a loud prayer and there is a difference between praying and prophesying. You can say we are insane, what matters to us is the result we are getting.

2. I put it to you that Allah failed to protect Torah and Injeel if it is not the OT and NT because they are nowhere to be found today. Or do you have a copy? What then did Allah mean by saying His word cannot change? But He watched His words being thrown away. Even the quran is not a stable revelations. Allah kept changing them till Muhammad's death (Pickthall 16:101). Your islamic scholars say there is no abrogation in their defensive error when Allah himself says he did abrogate (Pickthall 2:106). What a confusion. Yet with all these you people still have the gut to accuse the Bible of contradictions. A situation where Allah was making mistakes and correcting his own error is worse than human error in the Bible.

The muslims that believe they have the original words of Allah have nothing to show for it other than Allah's writings on rocks, trees, just anywhere, which has no benefit to humanity. Miracle is God's response to man's prayer. Because muslims cannot pray and experience miracles by holding God to His words as the word they have is the counterfeit that cannot produce miracle, they say every miracle is from Satan and God has none.

So there were no more men around to mary Zaid's wife? What a funny defence? Where did other women of that time get their husbands as Muhammad was the only man available. Disgusting act. What was Muhammad's problem with women? He liked anything in hijab. Prophet of god indeed.

You should not be offended if our replies infuriate you...most of your posts infuriate the muslims too. And besides I think the forum title states clearly "islam for muslims" and did not stop there. It goes further to tell that it is strictly for muslims, even the moderators, then I wonder what your business is here...

You don't tag it an insult when you post aggressive articles, it becomes an insult when you you get a deserved response. If you take it to be an offence getting this responses, it is better you stop posting offensive articles that don't make any meaning!

1. You keep fabricating a defence from your own mere mind without taking notes of the consiquences after saying them. How can you tell me the christian prayer is a loud one when we have very many churches that pray as silently as ever. And I can't still understand why you keep seperating the uses of tongues on your own when the bible has not stated the classification as prayer or prophecying!

I think misinterpretation is in the blood of the christians. You misconcept logical informations a lot and that contributed to the worse condition of the bible. I said "if 1 cor 14:23 condemns speaking in tongues in multiples, for the fear that christians might be tagged as insane", have I called the christians insane with that statement? And besides, that exactly is how the bible has put it, then you go on to loose your temper on that. I remember on this same thread, you were mixing up two different words (feel and understand).

You have failed to defend your claims and when you are being defeated on an issue, you don't acknowledge it, you only bring up a new issue to continue the argument.

2. I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view.

All of your claims about the Qur'an are all void...I have come to realise that you have a remote understanding of the Qur'an. How do I expect you to understand when some set of people have filled you with false cook-ups for you to believe. The funny thing is you accept those cook ups and call them your own scripture...what a pity.

Thanks for the debate sir, it's been a match with you. Till Probably on some of your next post, if I find them attractive. We're still friends anyway sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2013

You should not be offended if our replies infuriate you...most of your posts infuriate the muslims too. And besides I think the forum title states clearly "islam for muslims" and did not stop there. It goes further to tell that it is strictly for muslims, even the moderators, then I wonder what your business is here...

You don't tag it an insult when you post aggressive articles, it becomes an insult when you you get a deserved response. If you take it to be an offence getting this responses, it is better you stop posting offensive articles that don't make any meaning!

1. You keep fabricating a defence from your own mere mind without taking notes of the consiquences after saying them. How can you tell me the christian prayer is a loud one when we have very many churches that pray as silently as ever. And I can't still understand why you keep seperating the uses of tongues on your own when the bible has not stated the classification as prayer or prophecying!

I think misinterpretation is in the blood of the christians. You misconcept logical informations a lot and that contributed to the worse condition of the bible. I said "if 1 cor 14:23 condemns speaking in tongues in multiples, for the fear that christians might be tagged as insane", have I called the christians insane with that statement? And besides, that exactly is how the bible has put it, then you go on to loose your temper on that. I remember on this same thread, you were mixing up two different words (feel and understand).

You have failed to defend your claims and when you are being defeated on an issue, you don't acknowledge it, you only bring up a new issue to continue the argument.

2. I have told you that the torah and the injeel are both included in the qur'an. If you need anything from those books and even others, pls contact the qur'an with a rational view.

For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under a responsible man.

All of your claims about the Qur'an are all void...I have come to realise that you have a remote understanding of the Qur'an. How do I expect you to understand when some set of people have filled you with false cook-ups for you to believe. The funny thing is you accept those cook ups and call them your own scripture...what a pity.

Thanks for the debate sir, it's been a match with you. Till Probably on some of your next post, if I find them attractive. We're still friends anyway sir. God bless you sir.
Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by golpen(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2013

For your information, the holy prophet never had an intercourse with Zaid's wife. He only took her as a sense of her being under a responsible man.

Re: Nobody Can Corrupt The Bible by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
truthman2012:

I will not act under your command. You are not my boss. Your brother golpen put forward 101 of what he called contradictions in the Bible. I am still working on that you too came up with your volume of contradictions.

When I post anything on NL is for all to reason with it. It is not my business whether or not you believe it but you have been told. So I'm not into competition with anybody. YOU ARE FREE TO HOLD ON TO YOUR BELIEF. Thank you.

÷ فشنث

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood / Shi’ite Safavids Desecration Of The Grave Of Imam Abu Hanifah (non Wahhabi) / COVID-19: Ramadan In Mecca Great Mosque, 2019 Vs 2020 In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.