Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood (2546 Views)

One Of The Founders Of Hamas Say's Islam Will Collapse In Ten Years / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim / Son Of Hamas Leader Turns To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
ISIS Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood
by Shoebat Foundation on August 23, 2014 in Featured, General
By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat Exclusive)

There is a war of fatwas and some serious cyber rattling back and forth between the Muslim Brotherhood on the one hand and the organization of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) on the other hand. The fatwa wars erupted after Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, president of the World Federation of Muslim Scholars, the spiritual father of the Muslim Brotherhood, denounced the legitimacy for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as Caliph of the Muslim world. In turn, the ISIS denounced the Muslim Brotherhood and in addition Hamas as “apostates” and “followers of witchcraft theology”

The fatwa wars erupted when Qaradawi reiterated his call that announcing a Caliphate is under the authority of the Union of Muslim Scholars which it only represented the decision making in Muslim world. The Quran clearly says that Muslims need to obey “Allah, his messenger and the people of authority” (Q4:59). Qaradawi said: “The announcement for a Caliphate is not an entitlement to any faction because this function in every Muslim nation is entitled only to the scholars to indicate the legitimate government in such matters.”

He said in a statement that all those things that took place with ISIS “are without any criteria of legitimacy nor are realistic and does more harm than good,” adding “We are all dreaming of an Islamic caliphate on a platform of prophecy and hope from the bottom of our hearts that will be held today before tomorrow, but Islam taught us, and the school of life has taught us: that such a major project needs hard and long thinking and heavy preparation.”

The latest statements by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood Yusuf al-Qaradawi, was that the “Islamic Caliphate” for the whole world is Istanbul Turkey, claiming that “Istanbul is the capital for the Islamic Arab world and the West,” calling on the Turkish people to support Recep Tayyip Erdogan, “because God and Gabriel and Muhammad support Erdogan and the angels after that will be revealed.”

Those opinions raised an eyebrow from the ISIS when its chief ideologue, Shanqiti denounced the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas governments as apostates, and mocked Qaradawi’s fatwa which according to him goes along the principle of “the rule of the people,” saying that the Muslim Brotherhood:

“seeks to support the religion in terms of the Social Contract theory and is resorting to the ordinances and other exaggerations from the trash bin of ideas. Whoever does this is someone who claims to support the religion while they practice witchcraft.”

Shanqeeti said in his response to Qaradawi that the Muslim Brotherhood is harming the Muslim world:

“The Brotherhood by this deed damaged the Muslim world more than benefiting it and they delay the return of the Caliphate for decades by wasting tremendous financial and human resources running behind a mirage telling their followers that “God is their goal, and that the Prophet is their example and that Islam is their destiny?!””

Shanqeeti mocked Qaradawi’s fatwa saying:

“O Sheikh; The caliph is our Prince of the Mujahidin, Sheikh Ibrahim Awad al-Badri [Al-Baghdadi], who needs not your advice and has been given allegiance from battle hardened warriors who has gone through battles, trials and tribulations; your despicable fatwah will not hurt them”.

He pointed out that the Muslim Brotherhood is only interested in power and making peace treaties with Israel as is with Turkey:

“as soon as they [The Muslim Brotherhood] came to power until things turned against them, their destination and their example went alongside the atheists and secularists with lubricity for America and appeasement for Israel, and we saw the same thing in Turkey and Gaza and Egypt during the reign of the ‘apostate Juggernaut Mohamed Morsi,’”

Shoebat.com has predicted that an escalation in Caliphate mania will arise. In this case we have the foxes on one hand and the bullies on the other. In the end, the foxes will win the minds of the Muslim masses and a Caliphate will be established in Turkey.

REFERENCES
Translated from AlBawabh (The Gate News) http://www.albawabhnews.com/748771
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by adekennis(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Show me a terrorist and I will preach u religion of piece angry angry
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by cirmuell(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2014
It already said before facing Isreal, they'll first finish off Hamas(cleansing or something is what they called it). It's pure madness.
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by cirmuell(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
adekennis: Show me a terrorist and I will preach u religion of piece angry angry
shut it pls undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by adekennis(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Are you high on breast milk??
cirmuell: shut it pls undecided
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Macelliot(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Won't all these potential terrorists blow themselves up before they fulfil their "silly dreams"?
Religion of Peace Indeed!
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by cirmuell(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
adekennis: Are you high on breast milk??
undecided undecided
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by adekennis(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
cirmuell: undecided undecided
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
i was told by my colleague Adamu that the life of a muslim starts when he is out of this world (probably the reason they enjoy dieing and causing mayhem in the process as an award of 72 hoes is attached), why then would this fellows be fighting to lay up treasures for them selfs here on earth.

of what use if the caliph to them if truely they are hoping to be with Allah some day
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Macelliot(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Won't all these bunchs of potential terrorists blow themselves up before they fulfil their "silly dreams"?
Religion of Peace Indeed!
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by proo212(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
The funny thing is, this same thing crossed my mind before I read this from Al-Qaradawi.

I dont think its Al-Baghdadi's place to declare a caliphate, this belongs to the Mahdi and Baghdadi definitely isnt the Mahdi. But that aside, the carnange will be worse when the real caliphate is established. We read that already in the areas where the caliphate is fully operational, allegiance is pledged by the local conquered population, and christians cannot buy or sell and have been forcibly denied their jobs without identifying with the "state". We see echoes of the last verses Rev 13 here.

Muslims are encouraged to pledge their allegiance to him no matter what. Clearly, the present "Caliph" does not have universal appeal amongst muslims but if we are to believe the hadith as well "Reliance of the Traveller" and the book of revelation, the caliph will and must have universal authority.

4084 It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." (Da'if)
Sunan Ibn Majah 4084

"Black banners" Black IS flags anyone?
He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi:

i was told by my colleague Adamu that the life of a muslim starts when he is out of this world (probably the reason they enjoy dieing and causing mayhem in the process as an award of 72 hoes is attached), why then would this fellows be fighting to lay up treasures for them selfs here on earth.

of what use if the caliph to them if truely they are hoping to be with Allah some day

I even learnt that Boko Haram has declared Gwarzo as their Islamic state. undecided
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Weah96: 5:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Christians shouldn't say s)hit as long as Yahweh remains imaginary and fictional. Prove that Yahweh exists and these guys must necessarily disappear.
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
proo212:

The funny thing is, this same thing crossed my mind before I read this from Al-Qaradawi.

I dont think its Al-Baghdadi's place to declare a caliphate, this belongs to the Mahdi and Baghdadi definitely isnt the Mahdi. But that aside, the carnange will be worse when the real caliphate is established. We read that already in the areas where the caliphate is fully operational, allegiance is pledged by the local conquered population, and christians cannot buy or sell and have been forcibly denied their jobs without identifying with the "state". We see echoes of the last verses Rev 13 here.

Muslims are encouraged to pledge their allegiance to him no matter what. Clearly, the present "Caliph" does not have universal appeal amongst muslims but if we are to believe the hadith as well "Reliance of the Traveller" and the book of revelation, the caliph will and must have universal authority.

4084 It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "Three will fight one another for your treasure, each one of them the son of a caliph, but none of them will gain it. Then the black banners will come from the east, and they will kill you in an unprecedented manner." Then he mentioned something that I do not remember, then he said: "When you see them, then pledge your allegiance to them even if you have to crawl over the snow, for that is the caliph of Allah, Mahdi." (Da'if)
Sunan Ibn Majah 4084

The prophecies in Daniel and Revelation are becoming clearer by the day. Could the black IS flag represent the mark of the beast (Grand Mahdi)?
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by udatso: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
I have often wondered why olaadegbu is so interested in Islamic stuffs, even created more topics about Islam than some Muslims here. I then realised that it just creates an opportunity for his brothers to call Muslims names and perhaps insult Islam in the process as it's very obvious here. LIAR OLAADEGBU(you know why I call you that ) , KEEP UP YOUR WORK. WHO KNOWS PERHAPS YOU ARE REALLY TO LEAVE DARKNESS FOR LIGHT
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
udatso:

I have often wondered why olaadegbu is so interested in Islamic stuffs, even created more topics about Islam than some Muslims here. I then realised that it just creates an opportunity for his brothers to call Muslims names and perhaps insult Islam in the process as it's very obvious here. LIAR OLAADEGBU(you know why I call you that ) , KEEP UP YOUR WORK. WHO KNOWS PERHAPS YOU ARE REALLY TO LEAVE DARKNESS FOR LIGHT

It is too late to pull wool over people's eyes. It's not just happening here with Boko Haram it's happening all over the world especially in the middle east. It doesn't matter how much you try to cover it up with your al taqiyyah. The cat is already out of the bag. Wake up and smell the coffee. Ignorance is no longer an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
adekennis:

Show me a terrorist and I will preach u religion of piece angry angry

Did you mean to say peace? shocked
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by adekennis(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
OLAADEGBU:

Did you mean to say peace? shocked
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
adekennis:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Relax, nothing do you. wink
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Demmzy15(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
As for the "pledge of allegiance" then it is a common custom which we have known, with clarity, since the time of Shukrī Mustapha al-Misrī announced the establishment of "Jamaat ul Muslimeen" and that he is the leader to whom allegiance is to be pledged. Then when he was executed in the 1970s another "Ameer ul Mumineen" succeeded him Abu'l-Ghawth Muhammad Al ameen AbdulFattah, and then after him was another "Ameer ul Mumineen"(?!!) Waleed Uthman who perhaps is still their leader and he is still alive!!!

Then came the Taliban group in Afghanistan and it announced that Mula Umar was "Ameer ul Mumineen"(lol), and this "caliph" is still alive. Between both the "Jamaat ul Muslimeen" and the "Taliban" was Tandheem ut-Tawheed wa'l-jihad fi Bilad ir Rafidyan[The Organization of Tawheed and Jihad in the land of two Rivers] which announced the establishment of an Islamic State in Iraq, which set in motion and I do not say "evolved into" the "Islamic state of Iraq and shams" and then into the "Khalifah State" generally as the case today.

Then not long ago, another "Ameer ul Mumineen", Abu Isa al-Qurashi al-Urduni in Pakistan, who dons a black turban and black robe, announced a Khalifah outside the control of the Taliban, after he made takfeer of the Taliban and rebelled against it!!! Four days ago boko haram announced their Islamic state in which Abubakr Shekau is the new "Ameer ul Mumineen"!!! The list keeps going on.

The issue of allegiance and their very dangerous growth has major realistic consequences and their actual consequences are bitter. Via this reality, which is intermingled with tribulations, there came the warning of "Ameer ul Mumineen" (!!?) Abu Isa al-Qurashi to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi nine months ago, and requesting him to pledge allegiance to him as the Caliph(!!?) He used as proof for this the hadith of the Prophet(saw):"whoever pledges allegiance to a leader should give him the pledge with his hands and the sincerity of his heart, he should obey him as much as he is able. If another comes to dispute[Khalifah], then the other man should have his neck struck." and in another wording:"....kill the latter of them from the two"(Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr bin al-As, Kitab ul Imarah, Saheeh Muslim and Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri, Kitab ul Imarah, Saheeh Muslim)

Now the great question arises: Who is the Khalifah of whom?! Who kills whom?! Who was before whom?! In another chain of event of claims of pledges to allegiance to be made, the Khalifah, Khulafa and then death and killing!!! All of which is but mere jest with the Ummah and its deen and creed!!!

The blessed rightly guided Khalifa Umar(r.d) said:"whoever pledges allegiance to a man, without consultations with the Muslims, then neither he nor the one to whom he is pledging allegiance to are to be supported, lest they both be killed." Narrated by ibn Abbas Saheeh Bukhari.
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Demmzy15(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
The last thing I would ever do is to pledge allegiance to this so-called Caliph named Al Baghdadi!!!
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Why?they are more than 100,000,and boko haram now 50,000 fighting for fisebillilah,and counting,you are here fooling yourself.BAGDADI HAS COME TO STAY INSHA ALLAH,Abeg who get info on buying piece of land in ISLAMIC STATE OF BORNU?
Demmzy15: The last thing I would ever do is to pledge allegiance to this so-called Caliph named Al Baghdadi!!!
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Demmzy15(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Now the problem brother is that you know nothing about the IS or Al Baghdadi(!??)
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Demmzy15(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
proo212: The funny thing is, this same thing crossed my mind before I read this from Al-Qaradawi.

This issue of black flag hadith is suspicious, not long ago when the Taliban came up. Muslims said the black flag hadith referred to them, but now again people don change mouth, they talk say na ISIS. which one we go take now!!!!

This PDF refutes the issue of black flag http://www.salafimanhaj.com/?p=291
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Weah96: 4:29am On Sep 03, 2014
The caliph means business. Convert, pay the jizya, or die. Those are your options.
Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by BetaThings: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014
adekennis: Show me a terrorist and I will preach u religion of piece angry angry
Let me help you
1. Kamini Debbarma of National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) in India funded by the Baptist Church for the spread of Christianity
2. Evangelist Pat Robertson who advocated CIA assassination of former president Hugo Chavez of Yugoslavia
3. Reverend King of Nigeria
4. Reverend Paul Hill, the abortion assassin
5. The American Hutaree Militia
6. Scott Roeder, the abortion fire bomber
7. The religious bigots at Westpoint mocking the non-Christian Cadets
8. St Bernad of Clairvaux who declared that "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."
9. Lady Apostle Helen Ukpabio, the Nigeria witch hunter
10. Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) who beheaded people who did not convert to Christianity
11. Queen Isabella who killed murdered "heretics" in droves

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/
"If we are not here there's a possibility of them being thrown into the river, buried alive or stabbed to death," Sam said.

1 Like

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by BetaThings: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

It is too late to pull wool over people's eyes. It's not just happening here with Boko Haram it's happening all over the world especially in the middle east. It doesn't matter how much you try to cover it up with your al taqiyyah. The cat is already out of the bag. Wake up and smell the coffee. Ignorance is no longer an excuse.
Nobody is trying to pull the wool over your eyes
You only listen to what you want
So ISIS mocks Islamic Brotherhood and Hamas
If any member of Hamas or Islamic Brotherhood had denounced ISIS before now, you would have said he was pretending

As for you Christians, your strategy is simple - attack as the best form of defence
You have abandoned Christianity completely or you are lying about your beliefs in the Bible
Or why do you pretend to love, forgive when

All I hear when I pass by a church is FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!!!
You spend 90% of your waking hours judging, attacking Muslims for the same things that you are more guilty of
Yet we see thou shall not judge, touch not my anointed splattered all over threads where a Christian atrocity is to be discussed

Over 10,000 people have been killed in South Sudan - but not a single thread on Nairaland
If 5 people are killed in North Sudan, there will be multiple pages on same

check out this thread and see how "loving" Christians are
But the thread dies as soon as people realise that the pretentious sanctimonious religion has feet of clay
https://www.nairaland.com/1015867/13-die-lightning-strikes-mosque#11770565

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by adekennis(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
BetaThings:
Let me help you
1. Kamini Debbarma of National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) in India funded by the Baptist Church for the spread of Christianity
2. Evangelist Pat Robertson who advocated CIA assassination of former president Hugo Chavez of Yugoslavia
3. Reverend King of Nigeria
4. Reverend Paul Hill, the abortion assassin
5. The American Hutaree Militia
6. Scott Roeder, the abortion fire bomber
7. The religious bigots at Westpoint mocking the non-Christian Cadets
8. St Bernad of Clairvaux who declared that "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."
9. Lady Apostle Helen Ukpabio, the Nigeria witch hunter
10. Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) who beheaded people who did not convert to Christianity
11. Queen Isabella who killed murdered "heretics" in droves

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/
Tell me why all terrorists all over the world are associated with Islamabad? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
adekennis:

Tell me why all terrorists all over the world are associated with Islamabad? undecided undecided

Please ask them oh! undecided

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by Demmzy15(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Please ask them oh! undecided

Bros, u sef suppose answer ur own abi wetin u think?!

Re: Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is ISIS' worst nightmare a female pilot? undecided

(CNN) -- Maj. Mariam Al Mansouri may be ISIS' worst nightmare.

The first female fighter pilot in the United Arab Emirates, she led a strike mission this week against the terror group, that country's ambassador to the United States said Thursday.

"She is (a) fully qualified, highly trained, combat ready pilot, and she led the mission," Yousef Al Otaiba told MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
The UAE has joined the United States and a handful of other Arab nations in conducting airstrikes against ISIS in Syria.

This summer, the group declared the establishment of a "caliphate," an Islamic state stretching across the territory it has conquered. It maintains strict rules for women, who are lashed for infractions such as not being fully covered.

Al Otaiba said the campaign against ISIS basically boils down to the question of what type of society one wants.

"It's important for us -- moderate Arabs, moderate Muslims -- to step up and say this is a threat against us. This is more of a threat against us than it is against you. This is not just a threat to our countries. This is a threat to our way of life," the ambassador told MSNBC.

CNN spoke to Al Mansouri earlier this year about her work. She had wanted to be a fighter pilot since she finished high school, but had to wait until women were allowed.

"At that time, the doors were not open for females to be pilots. So I had to wait almost 10 years for the decision to be taken," Al Mansouri said.
She stressed there's no difference between men and women when it comes to defending their country.

"We are in a hot area so that we have to prepare every citizen," Al Mansouri said. "Of course, everybody is responsible of defending their country -- male or female. When the time will come, everybody will jump in."

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/25/world/meast/uae-female-fighter-pilot/index.html?sr=fb092614firstfemalefighter9avodtoplink

What are the consequences of female pilots bombing ISIS militants? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guslu Janabah And Haela / Muslim: Monotheist Vs Anti-monotheist / Why Does Islam Breed So Much Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.