Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle (16838 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Imo / Man Sets Mum On Fire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by SenatorTobijah(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2013
Crazy & harsh
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 29, 2013
Dolemite: This is dumb, his body has antibodies (immune system) right? and bacteria can be said to be life form right? well isn't his body killing life form through his antibodies? so in order not be hypocritical these Buddhists should inject themselves with HIV blood to kill their murderous antibodies, otherwise they are hypocrites...

Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2013
I like the fire pic. It reminds me of ghost rider

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
MrNairaland: Look at what GEJ,caused....
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 29, 2013
Dolemite: This is dumb, his body has antibodies (immune system) right? and bacteria can be said to be life form right? well isn't his body killing life form through his antibodies? so in order not be hypocritical these Buddhists should inject themselves with HIV blood to kill their murderous antibodies, otherwise they are hypocrites...

+100
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by TimbrejakesTOJU(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2013
Emmyk: Heheehe. Obawayray!
lol
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Dolemite(f): 6:18pm On May 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Huh?
Buddhists are against killing life forms, but the human body must kill to survive (immunities) otherwise we'd be sick everyday, so by default their body kills life form...you get it now?
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2013
^^^thanks.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by ziccoit: 6:21pm On May 29, 2013
I find it difficult to understand why people are descending heavily on the gentle guy who commented "Allahuakbar". I knew no one would have raised an eyebrown if he had said " Jesus is The Lord" etc. You people need to stop hating. Belief is never about majority or what you want to accept. It is about the truth and nothing but the truth.

The truth here is Allah is one and only, the owner of the universe and what contain therein. Islam is His religion sanctioned by Him. So just stop hating instead go and know more about your perceived enemy as if you want understand the devil study his system. Stop living on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by PrinceOzils(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
Guys pls how can i creat a thread? Pls i really need some one to aid me.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Agbalanze(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2013
Good 4 him tongue
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by CVHP: 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
Gudiza: Allahuakbar!
you can shout dat name- suicide bombers/islamist jihadists scream dat same name before they wreak havoc around the world. That name's powerful!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 29, 2013
Did GEJ also cos ur mental ailment?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by mu2sa2: 6:36pm On May 29, 2013
A foolish act. By wanting to kill himself is he not violating the teachings of his religion which forbids taking life?
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by wendieposh: 6:36pm On May 29, 2013

Wetin concern GEJ in this matter now? Did u even read the post? *Smh*
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2013
I wonder how people can be so brainwashed by some religion..thank God this one had only himself on his mind..DAMM!
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 29, 2013
ziccoit: I find it difficult to understand why people are descending heavily on the gentle guy who commented "Allahuakbar". I knew no one would have raised an eyebrown if he had said " Jesus is The Lord" etc. You people need to stop hating. Belief is never about majority or what you want to accept. It is about the truth and nothing but the truth.

The truth here is Allah is one and only, the owner of the universe and what contain therein. Islam is His religion sanctioned by Him. So just stop hating instead go and know more about your perceived enemy as if you want understand the devil study his system. Stop living on hearsay.
Are you through with your monologue and soliloquy? you gotta quit virtually comparing yourself to that cattle behind all these brouhaha..
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Greatlydia(f): 6:51pm On May 29, 2013
Nawa o. dis man self. see wat belive can make someone to do.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Uwakuwak(f): 7:08pm On May 29, 2013
God helped him that people came to rescue him
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by delors(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2013
I swear, I dey laugh. When (or if) the guy recover, he go convert to Christianity sharp sharp.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by delors(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2013
tzetzefly: A Buddhist monk has set himself on fire to protest the slaughter of a cattle in Sri Lanka.

According to Mail Online, the incident took place on Friday and happened near the Temple of Buddha's Tooth Relic, in the town of Kandy. A police spokesperson claimed the temple holds particular religious significance for Buddhists.

The monk suffered severe burn injuries and was rushed to the Colombo National Hospital, where he is under treatment. Buddhism, the state religion of Sri Lanka, preaches against the killing of any life form....
See contradiction o...The religion preaches against killing one any life form, yet he sets himself ablaze to kill himself? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Isnt this the height of blind stereotypical madness or am I missing something here? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2013
Uwakuwak: God helped him that people came to rescue him
no they ruined it all because if he is a true Buddhist he will have to burn himself again.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2013
Greatlydia: Nawa o. dis man self. see wat belive can make someone to do.
#religion
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 29, 2013
wendieposh:

Wetin concern GEJ in this matter now? Did u even read the post? *Smh*

he was just kidding, smh
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 29, 2013
Prince Ozils: Guys pls how can i creat a thread? Pls i really need some one to aid me.
how you created the other thread(the one on sport)
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2013
I no know book:

Okay then, Buddhistaukubar!
grin cheesy mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by nnanyereugo(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2013
I no know book:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy guy u funny die, walai its cos of pple lik u dat i read nairaland evryday. I cant stp lafn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by nerodenero: 7:41pm On May 29, 2013
I no know book:

It is obvious you dont know book.
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 29, 2013
His mother should have been proactive enough to lock him in a cage. Mad man!
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by luxs(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2013
ebamma 3: he will rather commit suicide than to die

point of correction...he rather kill himself than commit sucide!....lol
Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by Clazzik: 8:14pm On May 29, 2013
Mehn... See Babique grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Himself On Fire To Protest The Killing Of Cattle by BUSHMAN1: 8:19pm On May 29, 2013
mu2sa2: A foolish act. By wanting to kill himself is he not violating the teachings of his religion which forbids taking life?
exactly! he proberbly ate chicken few hours before he set himself on fire, brain washed or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Video Of Repentant Ex-Baby Seller Confessing To Having Sold 30 Babies In Rivers / Uk-based Zimbabwean Man Poisoned Himself After Being Framed By His Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.