Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe (1191 Views)

Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by Awoofawo(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2013
Could someone please advice me about how to establish a small mini cybercafe. I will appreciate details cost analysis and all legal requirement. thanks and God bless you all
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by Chidoschy(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2013
I will advice you to set it up around a school area like near a University campus to ensure steady petronage.
To give you advice on the technical aspect, I'll need to know your budget.
Feel free to send me a mail at dreamatech@yahoo.com
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by Awoofawo(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2013
THANKS
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by chiefkpokp(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ops I once posted a topic early last year but no one could give me a reasonable solutions, but thank God I was able to move ahead and set up my mini cafe. But today I make minimum of 5k daily, at first I use to make 200h or 150naira, but last last, things begin clear. To start I will advice u add services like photocopy,laminating, graphic design. And cyber cafe, u will enjoy it, you can start with just 3 desktop although I started with just 2systems, but now I have up to about 17systems, and uses mtn modern, I have to share d networks. But start from square 1, apart from ur store rentage, 30k can setup a mini cafe.... To buy systems, locate anywere tokunbor computer r being unfloaded, buy any, they are cheap, and d high problem d system may have is hard disk problem which u can always replace, start ur business quietly. And there u go
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by Awoofawo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
chiefkpokp: @ops I once posted a topic early last year but no one could give me a reasonable solutions, but thank God I was able to move ahead and set up my mini cafe. But today I make minimum of 5k daily, at first I use to make 200h or 150naira, but last last, things begin clear. To start I will advice u add services like photocopy,laminating, graphic design. And cyber cafe, u will enjoy it, you can start with just 3 desktop although I started with just 2systems, but now I have up to about 17systems, and uses mtn modern, I have to share d networks. But start from square 1, apart from ur store rentage, 30k can setup a mini cafe.... To buy systems, locate anywere tokunbor computer r being unfloaded, buy any, they are cheap, and d high problem d system may have is hard disk problem which u can always replace, start ur business quietly. And there u go

THANKS A GREAT DEAL I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE. GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by Awoofawo(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2013
SHOP SPACE IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT THE TECHNICAL ASPECT OF THE BUSINESS, WHAT TYPE OF MTN PLAN ONE SHOULD USE OR ARE THERE BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN? ALSO HOW WILL ONE GET CYBER TICKET AND TIME MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE TO USE? YOUR REPLY IS HIGHLY APPRECIATE
Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by vincentont(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
chiefkpokp: @ops I once posted a topic early last year but no one could give me a reasonable solutions, but thank God I was able to move ahead and set up my mini cafe. But today I make minimum of 5k daily, at first I use to make 200h or 150naira, but last last, things begin clear. To start I will advice u add services like photocopy,laminating, graphic design. And cyber cafe, u will enjoy it, you can start with just 3 desktop although I started with just 2systems, but now I have up to about 17systems, and uses mtn modern, I have to share d networks. But start from square 1, apart from ur store rentage, 30k can setup a mini cafe.... To buy systems, locate anywere tokunbor computer r being unfloaded, buy any, they are cheap, and d high problem d system may have is hard disk problem which u can always replace, start ur business quietly. And there u go

Plz kindly share ur info wit us,ie the Mtn browsing u are using,quote amnt,coz i already have 3 systems and ve bin tinking of going into cafe.bt capital is d issue

1 Like

Re: Help: How To Set-up Mini Cybercafe by bobojoshua(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Apple May Lose Iphone Branding As Company Sells Cellphones With Iphone Name / Contacts Of Wood Charcoal Buyers / Please Where In Nigeria Can I Buy Metallic Spray Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.