Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (16172 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
Is this a dress?
undecided
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by prettyboi1(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2013
As usual,hypocritic Nigerians have flooded the thread with all sorts of hypocritic,dirty & self-righteous comments. If you guys don't like the dress,that's understanfable. Just say so & move on & stop bashing the chick. Personally, I like the dress,the picture & even the chick. I think she combined everything absolutely well in that picture.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: so cold! ugly biacht! angry angry cheesy
look at this ugly ting calling someone ugly shocked

by the way, where is her kpata? did someone steal it angry
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Onota: 2:08pm On May 30, 2013
Soon we will be having Strippers' wedding in Nigeria... cool
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2013
When are we going to start appreciating our natural complexion other than bleaching....This is really pathetic.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by ogaymiss: 2:19pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=Chisom Malachy]The aspiring actress and youngersister of TV personality Jumai Shaba wore this Pretty Mai by Gilbert sheer lace dress to Tiwa Savage's album listening on Sunday May 26th. Now that's da
scary hair and dress! ewww sad[quote author=Chisom Malachy]The aspiring actress and youngersister of TV personality Jumai Shaba wore this Pretty Mai by Gilbert sheer lace dress to Tiwa Savage's album listening on Sunday May 26th. Now that's da
scary hair and dress! ewww
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by snthesis(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2013
is she wearing panties
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by coolzeal(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2013
She seems to have two complexion lol and her bleached hands makes me wanna puke plus her tacky weave.. yuck.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 30, 2013
Sexy dress.. I will definitely do her
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by nairalad: 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
Obviously no underpants. How she wan siddon now?

No matter how the pubic grows it will not cover the tantalizer cheesy
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by abduldope(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2013
hell awaits....to dos daht din fllw accrdn to d holy books
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 30, 2013
Shez got no panties on
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Joey82(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2013
she's got bad legs.
looks like she's got no pants on, y she come wear bra sef.
she for kuku complete the madness
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by theripper3: 4:44pm On May 30, 2013
newacca: "Ausubillah himinash shaytanir rajeem" angry angry I seek refuge in Allah from the rejectedSatan

Tell us wen u wan drop the bomb, wetin b all dis new tongues na?
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
Now everyone knows you didn't wear panties.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Sweetapple007(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2013
Lookg flashy and disgustg!
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Blazinraj01(f): 8:24pm On May 30, 2013
shocked you mean Aisha ShabaShaba wore this? angry
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by madeinnigeria: 8:25pm On May 30, 2013
So shaba ranks get nigerian wife.......hw u expect mak she dress
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by delishpot: 10:30pm On May 30, 2013
shior, women ehn? what the hell was she thinking going out like that? she for kukuma naked na. Abeg wey those men wey dey tear clothe commot for semi naked women body sef? .......... make I find them go.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by delishpot: 10:34pm On May 30, 2013
pretty_boi: As usual,hypocritic Nigerians have flooded the thread with all sorts of hypocritic,dirty & self-righteous comments. If you guys don't like the dress,that's understanfable. Just say so & move on & stop bashing the chick. Personally, I like the dress,the picture & even the chick. I think she combined everything absolutely well in that picture.

You go gree your wife, daughter or sister go out of house like that? E dey sweet you cos she dey feed your eyes. lucky young man. She is dressed like someone with low self esteem. She could show her hot body at the beach in a swim wear and I will not mind cos I dont expect her to swim in boubou or iro and buba.
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by shikenosa: 12:47am On May 31, 2013
All of una wey dey say she no wear pantiez...una know weda na all those kain superman pant she wear.. grin
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Teegurlee(f): 2:29am On May 31, 2013
Wtf! Weyrey ni baby yi sha!
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 4:37am On May 31, 2013
great dress, wrong bra!
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Nobody: 7:40am On May 31, 2013
She's simply wearing rags! That so called gown na okrika! Her nails were painted for #50 only; and that outrageous wig? She simply stole it from a barbie doll shop! She wan try copy nicki minaj
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by Hysmady(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2013
SHE AIN'T PUTTING ON HER P. LEARN HOW TO DRESS wink
Re: Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening by lythia: 3:20pm On May 31, 2013
na wa o, must nigerian gals go naked bfre dey re noticed?see her skin sef don burn finish courtesy of bleachin cream...WANNABES....MTCHEWW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Buy N63,900 Sunglasses? / Nene Alegimenlen Wins Miss Ambassador For Peace Nigeria 2018 / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.