Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (44927 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Aisha Shaba's Dress To Tiwa Savage's Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by gbolakpine(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
This Dude and his Fashion Sense ehn! Can't take my eyes off his legs though. You like it??

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/see-denreles-outfit-to-tiwa-and-tee.html#.UpO9Nyd3VR0

8 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by icebebe(f): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
rubbish! mtchwww com wear Goldie shoe join, clown!

29 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by weazley(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
oniranu..

9 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2013
....and derenle never fails to disappoint grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by homesteady(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Is he wearing high heeled shoe?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ol' boy!. *facepalm*
undecidedthose shoes tho....smh.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Myque1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oh my! Considering all his weirdness and sheer craziness why do I still find this guy utterly intriguing?? Takes a whote lotta boldness to be this guy. Like him or hate him, he's still Denrele.

53 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Codedrock(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
weazley: oniranu..
and you: ONIYEYE

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by colombiana: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Can't just get myself to like this guy!!!! The most annoying thing is that he is skinny and ugly

3 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by hannyaniekan(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
This boi is sick. He needs help

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Celepope: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Whatever he wears is nothing new though but what bothers me on this dude is his recent bleaching.That's really bad of him.Anyways bleaching is now a Nigerian thing

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by priscaoge(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
Soooo "GAYish" dats if there is anytin like dat....Nonsense,Guy you disgust me,You are nothing but a clown and a bunch of disappointment.Just pray not to end up like your Partner in CRIME Goldie..Birds of a feather.....Spits out

9 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Egbagirl(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just burst out laughing!!!! This guy is crazy!!! hahahahhahahaha. grin grin grin grin grin

Smh. It's a piry.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
When he's forty, he won't have any hair left at this rate.

The shoes tho..... Lol.

He nor get problem

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why can't I believe this guy is not gay

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Egbagirl(f): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
That pose though! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I cant stop laughing. Na die!!

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Damojo: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Emmy Collin's gay partner!

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by IFECIOUS67(f): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
he luks eeewwwwish.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Iamstrata(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
potential yaba left inmate
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by israeltob(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Which school produced this man like being. And in his class, his teacher will tell him that " denrele, i can see a future in u and it will take u to places. Just work on it and u will be successful". Yeye things.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Tbillz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
That thing U called "stupidity" puts food on his table_wat else?

9 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Omo ale jati jati

7 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by zenkrisyl: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
He has lost it!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
israel tob: Which school produced this man like being. And in his class, his teacher will tell him that " denrele, i can see a future in u and it will take u to places. Just work on it and u will be successful". Yeye things.
The "IDEOT" graduated from UNILAG
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Prowizy2(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Did I just waste my MB 2 view dis poo
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
Cray! shocked undecided
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
priscaoge:
Birds of a feather,abeg shallap...Others dey starve? Dull brain
Dont mind the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by geeworld1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
I was lukin 4 a word to use describe this guy, bt nothin came??

4 Likes

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by kolubo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Now Denrele is trying to attract gay fans if not what da fu*k is d meaning of dis outfit.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage by gbaskiboy: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
So funny mr denrele, u need prayer duh, what example are laying down for upcoming youths who are looking up to u to be there model? Orobo scatter sherimama(speaking in tongue duh)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Makeup Transforms A Masculine-Looking Lady To Feminine-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.