Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World (2390 Views)

Meet The 10 Wealthiest Couples In The World (photos) / Northern Nigeria Pace Setters 2015 / Most Influentials 2015 / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by iyanla247: 7:41pm On May 29, 2013
This is the list of the Top 3 World Most Influential Couple. These couples have contributed greatly not only to their country but the world in one way or the other. Their are thousands of influential couple as millionaires, Billionaires, Politicians, CEOs, Celebrities and many more.

But the couples below are the top 3 Most Influential couples in the world. Base on polls from Forbes stats, Yahoo and Google, these couples performed greatly in the life of children, widows, sick, youth, illiterates, blacks, whites, and many more.

1. Hilary and Bill Clinton

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wE88lNkv6XM/UaY0AwLz80I/AAAAAAAACDc/-gCuG-44OqY/s1600/bill+cligton.jpg[/img]

Both couples were once involved in politics where Bill Clinton was the former president of the united state and Hilary Clinton the US Secretary of State. The couple donated extensively to charity organization from their earnings and have contributed greatly to people lives. They are rated as the best couples in the world and the most influential.

2. Michelle and Barack Obama

[img]http://1.bp..com/-tq1Es7-fjZI/UaZAWqMq3II/AAAAAAAACDs/BECXO-jL5wU/s1600/obama.jpg[/img]

President of the United state of America, Barrack Obama and wife were currently rated as top rated couple who have inspired the world with their speech, love, care, fashion, gentleness and hard work to achieve good governance. Many people not only in the USA love this couple but enjoy watching and listening to their speech and way of life.
The couple preach love and peace and most American can never stop expressing their love for the role of the first lady and the way she handle her family.

3. Melinda and Bill Gates

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eu1A7J9xmFI/UaZD7UVISJI/AAAAAAAACD8/jqR5wniuk6A/s320/bill+and+wfe.jpg[/img]

Despite the ranking of Bill Gate as the richest man in the world according to forbes latest ranking, he still ensures they both see to the affairs of the charity. This couple donate certain percentage of their wealth to the charity and he spend Billions into his own charity donation programs. Bill Gate with Belinda Gates are perfect couple in the world who has contributed their wealth, care, love and everything to their people around them.

The reasons for this post is simply to show couples who have done so much to extend their wealth , Donations, care, earning tips, investment ideas and many more. Let us love each other and care for one another. Thanks for reading.

[url=http://www.earnonlineng.com/2013/05/top-3-worlds-most-influential-couple.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+earnonlineng%2Flhsq+%28Earn+cash+online%29]SOURCE[/url]
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by overdrive(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2013
Where is gej & wife.tot charity begins at home.abi u from Yankee?
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by iyanla247: 7:47pm On May 29, 2013
Gej no make the list abeg, maybe top 100,000 in the world
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by zangiff(m): 10:00pm On May 29, 2013
see couple that makes lot of sense
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by zangiff(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2013
my dream is never to be selfish, make enough money to help amd make some good decision that will affect humanity for good and change the world and also making it a better place for everyone. Nigerian greedy men can never be influential but corrupt
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 29, 2013
Where is goodluck and allison nah? grin
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 29, 2013
zangiff: my dream is never to be selfish, make enough money to help amd make some good decision that will affect humanity for good and change the world and also making it a better place for everyone. Nigerian greedy men can never be influential but corrupt

Some people just love making speeches.grin
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by zangiff(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2013
why na
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by zangiff(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2013
that what i believe
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 6:59am On May 30, 2013
Where is Dangote,and his wife.
Afterall he's the richest man in Africa.

If Gate can make the list,he should too.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 7:00am On May 30, 2013
zangiff: that what i believe

But nobody asked you nah. Next time create a thread in the dairy section where you could write all you want about anything you want.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 7:08am On May 30, 2013
Yomieluv: Where is Dangote,and his wife.
Afterall he's the richest man in Africa.

If Gate can make the list,he should too.

Lmao, nice logic. Dude dangote is the richest man in africa, not the world. Do you know how many people's pocket big pass hin own globally? If the thread was about the most influential couples in africa then maybe I could agree with you. But now we are talking global. Besides, infleunce does not have to be all about money. Obama and his wife, Clinton and his wife, they aren't even near the top thousand richest people, not even in their country, so please do not hold the false belief that infleunce is all about your pocket, cause it isn't.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 7:16am On May 30, 2013
But wait o, why dey come put 3 americans for the post? I am sure it's an american that wrote this, crazy people believe the world revolves around them. So what happened to the queen and her husband? Besides how many people even know bill gate's wife? Abeg no mind this post jor, na dustbin material.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2013
zangiff: my dream is never to be selfish, make enough money to help amd make some good decision that will affect humanity for good and change the world and also making it a better place for everyone. Nigerian greedy men can never be influential but corrupt

[size=13pt]I hope your dream comes true. smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nomski0(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2013
How come my husband and i are not on the list? Its Cristiano and Nomski Ronaldo dos Santos Averio.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by iyanla247: 7:41pm On May 30, 2013
thanks for the comment
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by iyanla247: 7:49pm On May 30, 2013
inurmind: But wait o, why dey come put 3 americans for the post? I am sure it's an american that wrote this, crazy people believe the world revolves around them. So what happened to the queen and her husband? Besides how many people even know bill gate's wife? Abeg no mind this post jor, na dustbin material.
se most African politicians or business mogul with lot of selfish interest?
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by zangiff(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2013
you guys should stop being to harsh on words, let call a spade a spade.
Re: Top 3 Most Influentials Couples In The World by Nobody: 7:55am On May 31, 2013
iyanla 247: se most African politicians or business mogul with lot of selfish interest?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Having Trouble Breastfeeding Her Baby Daughter / Wizkid Caught Staring At A Woman Butt Lolx / REVEALED: The Secret Behind 5 Star Music Success – E Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.