Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) (26535 Views)

Ciara Visits Schools In Lagos Nigeria - Photos / See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) / Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Though there are many couples in the entertainment industry whose marriages have worked and have stood the test of time. Some are married to pilot, presenters, businessmen and women; others chose to be with those that understand their profession.

Even though many have done everything to keep their marriage going, others have backed out seeing that they were not compatible.

Majority who have stayed together as movie stars and musicians have attributed it to friendship and trust while others see it as dedication to each other.

Olu Jacobs & Joke Silver

One of these couples is veteran actor and wife Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva. The actor agreed that though it’s not been always rosy, they disagree to agree on their differences and that has kept them going.

“Friendship. We are each other’s very close friend. It’s not as if we don’t have close friends outside our marriage, but I think we are both each other’s number one close friend. The other thing is mutual respect, the fact that we both share the same passion about the area of entertainment that we are in.

Of course, the various challenges that we’ve faced over the years, we’ve learnt how to surmount them together. At different times when it is necessary, we have both learnt to forgive each other. I guess the sum total of what I’m saying is that God’s grace has been present in our marriage.” he explained.

As many in the entertainment industry would want to say that would not want to be in this list, but we are just taken a look at just few of those who are both in same industry and are doing very well.

2Baba & Annie Idibia

For 2face Idibia and wife Annie, it was believed that their marriage won’t last because of the numerous baby mamas the musician has. Since her appearance in the video for 2face’s monster hit ‘African Queen’, this couple have been an item in the media. Although the relationship had been off and on, somehow, these love birds always seem to find their way back together, culminating in their wedding.

Amidst all the scandals and controversies, the couple has always affirmed that ‘true love is what has kept us together all through the years’. They have shown that you can still be an entertainer and also a husband or wife.

Tunde & Wunmi Obe

For those who know Tunde Obe and wife Wunmi, they are regarded as one of the cutest and respected couples.

The duo is an epitome of love. They both share a love that sure surpasses their love for music and they have found soul mates in each other. Highly revered for their scandal free life, Wunmi always points at ‘communication and respect for each other’s feelings’ as the major factor responsible for their successful marriage.

Isaac Moses and wife Nneka

Their compatibility is in no doubt. Touring the world with their popular programme which they present, produce and direct culture and tourism TV show, Goge Africa, on television and cable networks.

Since meeting on the set of a movie in 1996, the couple have been inseparable. ‘It is easy because whatever decision we make is in the best interest of our vision and passion. There is no superiority contest among us. He sometimes allows me to make decisions and that really makes me feel good,’ Nneka says.

Norbert and Gloria Young

Nollywood couple Norbert and Gloria Young have been married for about a decade and have since welcomed three beautiful kids to the family.

Despite several rumours, the couples’ marriage has stood the test of time and is still going strong. They say they both owe the success of their marriage to mutual understanding and their determination to make it work.

Zack Orji and wife Ngozi

Whoever said that Nollywood marriages do not last long should take a cue from Zack and Ngozi’s marriage. The couple have been together for over two decades and enjoy a successful marriage that is blessed with three children.

Source: http://leadership.ng/features/392675/top-5-entertainment-couples

Joke Silver & Olu Jacobs

Annie And Tuface Idibia

Tunde & Wunbi Obe

Isaac & Nneka Moses

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Zack & Ngozi Orji

Nobert & Gloria Young

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 2cato: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Na wah
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by richyimos(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
duely noted, next one pls!
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by angelTI(f): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2014
No pictures?

Make I no chop today if e no hit front page

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2014
Abeg, where is Omotola and Capt. Ekeinde?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by icebebe(f): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2014
No pinchures?
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by teemanbastos(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2014
angelTI:
No pictures?
Make I no chop today if e no hit front page
Guy I go nid u 4 predikting matches...nice predikti0n
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by mizjules(f): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2014
T.W.O I've admired the couples since I was a kid..will not forget the first movie I watched of them- 'the gardner'

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Seanixking: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Feeling sleepy....will comment when am stable.
****yawning*****
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by mesoade(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2014
The satan wey dey cos divorce no go reason una matter

2 Likes

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Gflat: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Seun osewa and ishlove nko??

Abeg no be me talk am o
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Adyrin(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Olu is ma Man!
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by ibrews: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Dude is too obsessed with celebrity ish!....at least your good at something sha
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Sharon6(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Perseverance is the key!

HAVING SKIN ISSUE?? .... CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by teemanbastos(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
[size=48pt]7..MIKE BAMILOYE AND GLORIA BAMILOYE.[/size]

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Tic4tac(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
noted! next story abeg
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Jostico: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2014
and so? sad
o o`ni she`
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Swizdoe(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Do I look like I give a hoot about them undecided
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Moshkom(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
8. TeeBillz nd TIWA Savage grin
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
This makes a lot of sense. At least some couples have successful marriage in the entertainment industry
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Moshkom(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Happy for them!
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
I agree.

Have always admired Nneka and Isaac.

Why that Tunde and Wunmi Obe's love looks somehow in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by kentochi(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
They look good.
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Swizdoe(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Gflat:
Seun osewa and ishlove nko??

Abeg no be me talk am o
Their own na love in tokyo not Nigeria
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by miqos(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2014
really? i diasgree
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Mtcheew. .that one no affect price of garri
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by dafil22(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Shudnt Omotola and her hubby b in dis list?
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by fonkiee: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Heywhizzy:
Mtcheew. .that one no affect price of garri

i wonder o
Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Ireti and Patrick Doyle.

7 Likes

Re: Top 6 Entertainment Couples In Nigeria ( Photos ) by dmjinc(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Name 'Kizz Daniel' Belongs To G-Worldwide Also - Management / Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans / Isabella Ayuk Stuns At United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.