Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites (2782 Views)

How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System / Nigeria's First Traffic Exchange Platform.. Get Free Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 29, 2013
Free traffic exchange sites are one very effective way of driving traffic to your blog, it works very well if well utilized. But you must make sure you use the best ones or you will be wasting a lot of time.

This is how they work:
You basically get an advertising email address and agree to exchange advertising with that email address. You then get to advertise your offer to those other email addresses as well.

So a tremendous number of ads go through it but 1% of those can give you several hundred hits to your website page per day of people who are interested in your ad. Read full report at http://www.oracleblogger.com/2013/05/7-best-free-traffic-exchange-sites.html

1 Like

Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Basic(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2013
It's interesting that the only comment on your blog post was written by you, the author.
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by infotails: 7:15am On May 30, 2013
Basic: It's interesting that the only comment on your blog post was written by you, the author.
How ℓ̊ś dat U̶̲̥̅̊я biz??
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Basic(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2013
infotails:
How ℓ̊ś dat U̶̲̥̅̊я biz??
And how's my comment your biz, too? I directed my comment at the OP, not you!
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Nobody: 10:53am On May 30, 2013
Basic: It's interesting that the only comment on your blog post was written by you, the author.

Maybe you can report me to Google!

I commented on my master's blog, he is my tutor and he is the one that is customizing my blog for me, i work with him so if i comment on his blog any time any how, it is not your business, however, thanks for your observation. Next time put your comment. remember, what you sow is what you reap.

1 Like

Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Basic(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2013
blogbaby:

Maybe you can report me to Google!

I commented on my master's blog, he is my tutor and he is the one that is customizing my blog for me, i work with him so if i comment on his blog any time any how, it is not your business, however, thanks for your observation. Next time put your comment. remember, what you sow is what you reap.
So, what have I sown and what have I reaped? I can see you're quoting parables.
You've done the right thing by giving a nice, understandable explanation, but you screwed it all up.
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by ibietela2(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2013
[size=38pt]NEVER USE THESE SITES IF YOU HAVE ADSENSE[/size]
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by ibietela2(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2013
Is that guy still on blogger I know him, he even charged me 12k to design a blog for me..... My blog now www.healthable.org
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
ibietela2: Is that guy still on blogger I know him, he even charged me 12k to design a blog for me..... My blog now www.healthable.org

What is wrong in him charging 12k to create a blog for you?
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by ibietela2(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
blogbaby:

What is wrong in him charging 12k to create a blog for you?

BECAUSE ITS A REAP OFF..... I can create blogs myself, oh i mean Quality and highly rank blogs. Thank you for your help pastor
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by jojoooo: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
hye guyes .....
Free traffic exchange sites are one of extremely viable method for driving traffic to your blog, it works exceptionally well if well utilized.
Here is a complete list of traffic exchange sites visit link : Top & Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites List
Re: List Of Best Free Traffic Exchange Sites by Vstuffs(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
*put mat*
Make fight start

U dey win 4 d fight

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Morethan #20,000 Airtime On MTN Sim For Free! / Please I Need Info About Payza / Email Not Attaching Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.