Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please I Need Info About Payza - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Info About Payza (2788 Views)

Does Anyone Use Payza? / How Do I Transfer Money In My Payeer And Payza Acct To My Nigerian Bank Acct? / PM. WMZ. Payza. BITCOIN- Etc Available. DOMAINS + HOSTING with PerfectMoney! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Info About Payza by AdejorLawrence(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please I want to know more about payza, if any is using it to receive payment here in Nigeria please give me info about it.
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by olatpic(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Ofcourse you can use it to receive payment in Nigeria and then sell the fund to ecurrency exchangers in Nigeria to convert it to naira.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2016
I have a payza account which I use monthly to received payment you can sell the fund to exchanger directly or convect to bit coin and sell it
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
olatpic:
Ofcourse you can use it to receive payment in Nigeria and then sell the fund to ecurrency exchangers in Nigeria to convert it to naira.
Ok, thank You.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
teamg:
I have a payza account which I use monthly to received payment you can sell the fund to exchanger directly or convect to bit coin and sell it
Thank You.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by bedfordng(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
payza is used for online payment, both receiving and making payment. They accept nigerians and you can fund it via exchangers
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by AdejorLawrence(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
bedfordng:
payza is used for online payment, both receiving and making payment. They accept nigerians and you can fund it via exchangers
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by Zdoh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2017

BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by olujames(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Have a look at how OnlineNaira is able to help you manage your Payza account including placing your money in a bank account in Nigeria and in a timely manner - https://onlinenaira.com/payza.htm. The page has rates and all the information you need.
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by olujames(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Payza Is Having Financial & Regulatory Issues. Pls Skip Payza For Now - https://www.onlinenaira.com/updates.htm
Re: Please I Need Info About Payza by meigealsnr: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
i want to open a payza account how can you be of help

(1) (Reply)

Email Not Attaching Documents / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours / Will You Like To Work As A Blogger With Tecno Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.