Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Things You Don't Know About The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Don't Know About The Bible (648 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Know About The Bible by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 29, 2013
This is pretty strange how it worked out this way. Even if you are not religious, you should read this.
Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible?
A: Psalm 117

Q: What is the longest chapter in the Bible?
A: Psalm 119

Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible?
A: Psalm 118

Facts: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118. There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118. Add these numbers up and you get 1188.

Q: What is the centre verse in the Bible? A: Psalm 118:8
Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives? The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the centre of His will, just send them to the centre of His Word! Psalms 118:8 (NKJV). "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Now isn't that odd how this worked out… or was God in the centre of it? When things get tough, always remember... faith doesn't get you around trouble,it gets you through it! "When you relinquish the desire to control your future, but in God, you obtain happiness."
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About The Bible by Sanboy25: 11:17pm On May 29, 2013

Very interesting. shocked
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Bible by libertyfather(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2013
Great findings

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About The Bible by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2013
I HAVE A FEW OF MY OWN THAT I DISCOVERED FOR EXAMPLE, ZECHARIAH 6 VS 1-8 SPEAKS ABOUT THE SAME THING THAT REVELATION 6 VS 1-8 SPEAKS ABOUT. THE WHITE RED BLACK AND PALE HORSES

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About The Bible by Nobody: 12:44am On May 30, 2013
I THINK IT IS BECOMING OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL ABOUT THIS BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE. MAN DEFINITELY DID NOT PUT THAT TOGETHER. ITS TOO FREAKY. I HAVE ANOTHER ONE I DISCOVERED ALONG THE WAY. JOB 39 VS 26-30 IS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING AS ISAIAH 5 VS 26-30. LIONS AND EAGLES. AND IN FACT A WOMAN HAD A DREAM ABOUT LIONS AND EAGLES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glcUc3zITEc
Re: Things You Don't Know About The Bible by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 30, 2013
@Obadiah, the bible is truly a divine book compiled and written through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My True and Sincere Prayer / Pope John Paul II And Michael Jackson Seen In Hell! / Pastor Adeboye Plant Parishes Within 5 Minutes Walk In Every City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.