Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Dare - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dare (779 Views)

Day 1: Illusion - Dare To Be Real / Dare To Style Your Yellow Outfits. / The Small Print - Abimbola Dare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dare by kanechimex(m): 12:25am On May 30, 2013
" I dare you to suck Roseline's breast" Chiamaka said to me.
We were seven-3 boys and 4 girls and we were at an alley at the back of a public school. The alley was scanty save for some beggars who sat down and asked for alms. Most of these beggers were not in anyway handicapped.
Anyway, I moved towards Rose to carry out the dare
"no near my girlfriend oh" Chika said. That stopped my movement
"except you want make I fight you here" he added.
Chika was stronger than me,although we haven't fought before. The truth is I am scared of fights. I have this belief that I would end up being the vanquished in any fight I engage in.
"fine" I replied "you would give me two hundred naira later"
"no wahala" he told me.
The game continued in earnest. It was Eugene's turn to dare. He dared Chiamaka to bare her breasts. She did it without any qualms. Next, he dared Chika to take off his trousers and boxer but Chika refused and had to deposit some money. It was now my turn to be dared
"i dare you Jamie" Eugene said "to take that briefcase from that man"
He pointed to the man he was refering to. The man wore a tux and held the briefcase with his right hand. He was dark in complexion and was not too tall. I was relieved that Eugene had not asked me to do something ridiculous.
I walked towards the man. Meanwhile, my friends were hailing me softly. As I got close to him, he brought a blackberry phone and started to operate it.
This was my chance, I thought. I grabbed the briefcase quickly and when he would have reacted, I hit his face with it. He fell to the ground, unconcious.
Seeing this, I fled. With the briefcase, ofcourse. I didn't bother about my friends at that moment.
I just ran.
Towards home.

Before i forget, this story belongs to me and me alone. And all rights are reserved, just thought you should know
Re: The Dare by Dyoungstar: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
SS THE WRITER OF THIS POST DEAD OR ALIVE?.... 'VE NOT SEEN ANY UPDATES FOR LIKE AGES
Re: The Dare by Dyoungstar: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
IS THE WRITER OF THIS POST DEAD OR ALIVE?.... 'VE NOT SEEN ANY UPDATES FOR LIKE AGES
Re: The Dare by kanechimex(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
i never die oh. Please oh

(1) (Reply)

My Right / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Top 10 Nigerian Authors We Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.